JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'm sorry i forgot to mention, its already on ssd ^^ , i got the rx16 repack so with all mods that it comes with, but i have no idea what to take off or what mods are too much :)
Wow... that's quite a problem
I have no solution, but you might try something to get an idea of the issue.
There should be an active plugin that "preloads all cards" to speed up the game (they say).
You could try to deactivate it (restart) and see what happens.
Also limit their number in game (ex.30)
I organized all the cards per subfolders, more than 250, leaving only the standard charas in the main one, maybe that's helping a bit, idk.

--edit--
You might also notice that heavy modded cards take a lot to load in the chara maker, it could be the same for the main game

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Wow... that's quite a problem
I have no solution, but you might try something to get an idea of the issue.
There should be an active plugin that "preloads all cards" to speed up the game (they say).
You could try to deactivate it (restart) and see what happens.
Also limit their number in game (ex.30)
I organized all the cards per subfolders, more than 250, leaving only the standard charas in the main one, maybe that's helping a bit, idk.

--edit--
You might also notice that heavy modded cards take a lot to load in the chara maker, it could be the same for the main game
Thank you very much i will try this :)

geekyboybrief

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to max stats and such with the cheats or is that not a thing in this current build? I know in the previous build it was an option in the cheat mod, but now it's gone.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Have you wondered why no one is talking about the stilletto plugin?
and the lack of custom list file for each of the feet size?
maybe because no one wants to edit more than +1100 shoes manually?????
also very rarely you see someone than give stiletto .txt config files.......

well then is your lucky day!!!!!
because i was so crazy(LoL) than i have do myself all shoes of all the mod i have ATM currently.....

the release is made for these feet in particular.....
Snap1.jpg
i think even foot 1 108 will be good....(i still does no really know why there are 2 of those and for what.....)

why??? because feets 100 are too small for my taste..... and using more will break all others foots h-animations
same story for hands 100 (i use a bit more (104-104)but not too much too prevent animations glitch......

SPECIAL NOTE:
some shoes does not need to be modified even if they are way higher than the limit because are like naked foot....
here a example:
Snap2.jpg
on game these have no problems of height for real!!!!

REMENBER some shoes are so UGLY and BUGGED than you cannot made them good.....
no matter how much you can try different values.....

STILETTO config file release 10/12/2022 with flags update and 1185 shoes......
for all the pervert of today and futures.......for koikatsu & sunshine alike......

place in
\BepInEx\Stiletto

Last edited:

Ommke

Mar 6, 2020
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
Can u pls share em? The link u have provided is dead.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JhonLui

L33TMan92

Aug 27, 2019
Some characters straight up don't load any of their clothes whilst roaming, but when I talk to them everything appears normally. How to do I fix this??

KawakazeEkaze

Jun 23, 2022
If anyone wondering how different Graphics API in this game , I have tested with my HP Omen 15 (Ryzen 5 4600H with GTX 1660 Ti)

OpenGL/Vulkan = The Game instantly Crashes (Since the game is not cooked for Vulkan/OGL)
DirectX 11 FL 10.1 = FPS is fine (running around 165FPS , since i locked to VSync) but there is a lot of Missing Texture (Sometime Character Missing the hair too)
DirectX 11 FL 11 = The game is designed in this API , It run normally around 165FPS
DirectX 11 FL 11.1 = Its the Same as DirectX 11 Fl 11 (No change at all)
DirectX 12 = Game Crash if you try to interact with some girls , Performance wise nothing seem to change from DX 11 (Still at 165FPS)

*Using Quality Settings

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Have you wondered why no one is talking about the stilletto plugin?
and the lack of custom list file for each of the feet size?
maybe because no one wants to edit more than +1100 shoes manually?????
also very rarely you see someone than give stiletto .txt config files.......

well then is your lucky day!!!!!
because i was so crazy(LoL) than i have do myself all shoes of all the mod i have ATM currently.....

the release is made for these feet in particular.....
View attachment 2225130
i think even foot 1 108 will be good....(i still does no really know why there are 2 of those and for what.....)

why??? because feets 100 are too small for my taste..... and using more will break all others foots h-animations
same story for hands 100 (i use a bit more (104-104)but not too much too prevent animations glitch......

SPECIAL NOTE:
some shoes does not need to be modified even if they are way higher than the limit because are like naked foot....
here a example:
View attachment 2225133
on game these have no problems of height for real!!!!

REMENBER some shoes are so UGLY and BUGGED than you cannot made them good.....
no matter how much you can try different values.....

STILETTO config file release 10/12/2022 with flags update and 1185 shoes......
for all the pervert of today and futures.......for koikatsu & sunshine alike......

place in
\BepInEx\Stiletto
Thank you for doing this. I remember in RX13 I needed to remove a mod that clashes with Stiletto mod to make it work. Do I need to do the same with RX16? And which mod do I need to remove?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for doing this. I remember in RX13 I needed to remove a mod that clashes with Stiletto mod to make it work. Do I need to do the same with RX16? And which mod do I need to remove?
i wanted to release it from long time because never see anybody do the same......
dunno about the rx16 situation because:
If it ain't broke, don't 'fix' it.
Reverting to RX15 seems like the best option. The only way I was able to replicate this zipmod issue you're getting was by straight up deleting sideloader.dll
i am using a RX7 from
all updated MANUALLY to actual days.........
(because is the last genuine non bullshit version made)
is the only way to do what's necessary.........
remenber it's YOUR game!! and no someone else decide what plugin and what version you must use!!!!

stay away from anything than have KK_AccessoryStates because
1:it suck, is way more inferior
2:can break your card forever and you have to rebuild it manually
3:the version before KK_AccStateSync was perfect if you know how.......

last one was rx11
but still have problems with kplug because off the custom version CE someone genious wanted to add to the comunity.........

you can use i as a base and use the most recent version only for mods data folders.....
as you can see someone reported problems with that and just revered to rx15......
also i am using an handmade version from the past....
and i already deleted the rx16 because all i needed was this:
Snap4.jpg
just the final english translation......

anyway is you see some strange behaviour about stiletto post the sintoms/problems...
then we talk about that.......

Reactions: Gudfella

derOppa

Oct 16, 2021
The translation isn't working for me. I downloaded and extracted RX16, but when I start the game everything is in Japanese. If I start it via initsetting.exe (there is no initsettingEN.exe) and choose English it tells me that it will use a Google translation, but nothing changes, it's still in Japanese. Nobody else seems to have this problem, I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. Is there something else I have to install/extract?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The translation isn't working for me. I downloaded and extracted RX16, but when I start the game everything is in Japanese. If I start it via initsetting.exe (there is no initsettingEN.exe) and choose English it tells me that it will use a Google translation, but nothing changes, it's still in Japanese. Nobody else seems to have this problem, I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. Is there something else I have to install/extract?
Could be a stupid answer... but give it sometime to load the translation, if nothing happens you might want to check your firewall, if the game is blocked it won't be able to connect to google

L33TMan92

Aug 27, 2019
try activate the "force HiPoly" plugin
No, some characters are still missing hair, clothing. Some faces clip through the top of their heads, some are naked until I talk to them. Why is this the most busted thing ever? lol

Edit: And everyone seems to have unnaturally huge tits, with the biggest suction cupped nipples - What mod is doing that? Eevans Azula chara card definately didn't preview with size G breasts

Last edited:

derOppa

Oct 16, 2021
Could be a stupid answer... but give it sometime to load the translation, if nothing happens you might want to check your firewall, if the game is blocked it won't be able to connect to google
Thanks for the answer. But I tried, it didn't work. I checked out KK Sunshine, the same thing happened.

• Sad
Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
No, some characters are still missing hair, clothing. Some faces clip through the top of their heads, some are naked until I talk to them. Why is this the most busted thing ever? lol

Edit: And everyone seems to have unnaturally huge tits, with the biggest suction cupped nipples - What mod is doing that? Eevans Azula chara card definately didn't preview with size G breasts
See why I'm not a fan? have the same problem but is very minor.. just a couple of chars (Ochako and Misato), so I let it be.
seems a bodymod or uncensor conflict, try deactivating some..
Hope somebody can help more

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017

See why I'm not a fan? have the same problem but is very minor.. just a couple of chars (Ochako and Misato), so I let it be.
seems a bodymod or uncensor conflict, try deactivating some..
Hope somebody can help more
dunno about the G breasts bug....but for sure i know than these cards have bones modified!!!!

how i know..... because the low poly game mode (the walking simulator) is very sensible to this thing.....
and heavy bone custom cards are really bad(ugly) wen you see them around walking....

every deformity you see on the walking mode are from the bone structure messed up.....
for this i keep bonemodify at bare minimal and dont abuse too much for aestetical reasons.......
or you can just don't mind/forget it about that......

the missing clothing are there because they dont' have a low poly version fo that particular dress
the only available of options are:
1) dont' mind
2) use force high poly in partial/full mode

also have you ever try this opions in settings?????
Snap1.jpg
use all and see what happen.......

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes