Pirate Morgana Afro
bell.hair
ECshoes0.2
DEF.ReikaEye
Cz_swap_outer
Ktan_Kako_dress
Augh.YogaPants
rem27.qosTattoo

Crash happened cause it couldn't eat an exception at ChaCoontrol+<ChangeClothesBraAsync>c_IteratorB.MoveNext()
Those mods shouldn't crash the game, maybe Just the Cz_swap_outer, the rest should only show incomplete character in game

Velynn

Feb 23, 2020
What you want to acieve is very difficoult, a first step may be go trough options and in the last tab try deactivate the plugins you don't consider essential and see what happen.
for the mods can be even worse, a good solution could be what bwebrwkerw suggested 2 pages back, start installing an old version and add up what you need from the latest one.
Needless to say it takes a lot of time and "try and fails"
Only consider that most of the mods are for character creation, so not having/exclude them will cause many errors
Hm, so i've tried installing an old vanilla version i managed to find on sukebei, successfuly installed eng translation but uncensor selector seems to not work at all? i did everything by instruction, downloaded all dependencies and stuff but there are still mosaics. no body overlays tab in character creator either, which should be there because of the plugin the uncensor depends on

I also tried just downloading HF patch which seemed more convenient, except that install wizard would freeze by the end everytime i tried to change the default options, which ended up with me having a cluttered game again >.<

• Sad
Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hm, so i've tried installing an old vanilla version i managed to find on sukebei, successfuly installed eng translation but uncensor selector seems to not work at all? i did everything by instruction, downloaded all dependencies and stuff but there are still mosaics. no body overlays tab in character creator either, which should be there because of the plugin the uncensor depends on

I also tried just downloading HF patch which seemed more convenient, except that install wizard would freeze by the end everytime i tried to change the default options, which ended up with me having a cluttered game again >.<
It's quite a memory effort, but i think the HF patch had also version dependencies and yes it was freezing at the first occasion messing up everything..
If u installed the vanilla game, make sure the HF is the one of the same timeline, than upgrade it from there.
Hope that someone else who actually followed the same path can help you better..
this might help

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Ok guys I appreciate the effort, but honestly, if somebody comes here and read the last 4 pages is led to belive that the repack is utterly broken, while it isn't (for the most part).
Why not opening a topic on the specific matter, that might also attract the heavy tweakers? and maybe lead to a different "working" mod database?
Just thinking....

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
I'm having an issue whereby some of the girls have the backs of their heads just missing during the roaming segments. They're fine if I talk to them or go into H-mode, but it's still very jarring to see.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to resolve this?

Koikatsu-missing-rear-head.png

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
Hello, does card switching still works with appealing gay content, or is it blocked and need another workaround? Thanks in advance.

serscrambles

Feb 3, 2018
So I just put in kplug 3.0 with the new BR and it works for the most part except after 1 combo of cumming then pulling out and the right mouse + wheel scroll stops working period or only bends the body and the wheel scroll stops acting to start and stop stuff. The shift to free look during conversations does nothing as well. Anything similar happen to anyone else and how did you fix it? Thanks

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
So I just put in kplug 3.0 with the new BR and it works for the most part except after 1 combo of cumming then pulling out and the right mouse + wheel scroll stops working period or only bends the body and the wheel scroll stops acting to start and stop stuff. The shift to free look during conversations does nothing as well. Anything similar happen to anyone else and how did you fix it? Thanks
Code incompatibilities, according to it's manual. Put these in your Koikatu_Data/Managed folder.
>I ain't clicking that!
You could, alternatively, run the Kplug installer (JP) and have it extract into an empty folder.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
with the cheat is there a way to set a girl permanently have a risky day? is it possible to set it globally for all the girls?
just a pain in the ass everytime they switch back to safe days after i set them to risky day
like to just set risky day and make it STAY

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello , i have a question and i'm sorry if it has been answered already.

How could i make the game run better ? I'm getting the 30 - 45 seconds loading time everytime i want to do H-scene and i'm annoyed. I would love to run this game as " smooth " as AA2. I have a I5-8600 , RTX 2070S and 16GB RAM.

Thank you very much :)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hello , i have a question and i'm sorry if it has been answered already.

How could i make the game run better ? I'm getting the 30 - 45 seconds loading time everytime i want to do H-scene and i'm annoyed. I would love to run this game as " smooth " as AA2. I have a I5-8600 , RTX 2070S and 16GB RAM.

Thank you very much :)
Put the game on an SSD if you can.
The load time depends on how many mods the game has to load so no solution there.. but 45 secs are a lot!
Maybe a defrag of the disk where the game is wouldn't hurt, but it could also really hurt depending on you system setup
[remember: SSD don't need defrag]

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Put the game on an SSD if you can.
The load time depends on how many mods the game has to load so no solution there.. but 45 secs are a lot!
Maybe a defrag of the disk where the game is wouldn't hurt, but it could also really hurt depending on you system setup
[remember: SSD don't need defrag]
I'm sorry i forgot to mention, its already on ssd ^^ , i got the rx16 repack so with all mods that it comes with, but i have no idea what to take off or what mods are too much :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes