Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Do you have kplug installed? If so, did you test RX16 before or after installing Kplug? I want you to try making a backup of your current 'Koikatu_Data' and 'BepInEx' folders and re-extracting those folders from the RX16 version again.
I did, it literally didn't change anything. I loaded one of my cards and it showed the same warnings and errors of missing zipmods.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Reverting to RX15 seems like the best option. The only way I was able to replicate this zipmod issue you're getting was by straight up deleting sideloader.dll

tsukikage69

Jun 12, 2017
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
i'd kill for these 5 cards if you have them

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Anyone have this card?

Not sure if Shenhe's card is on Kyonko's patreon?

sebbiihentai

Dec 23, 2018
Hey Guys,
I downloaded the game via .torrent and via DROPMEFILES and with both methodes I can start the game, it always crashes.
I only get this error message and nothing more.
I downloaded it with VPN, does this mess with some of the files?
Thanks ahead for the help.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
update a lot of things with kkmanager and now i cant use free-h(cant select any card) and foreplay

now i have to reinstall :( I hope that copying the mods and the almost 500 cards I had will keep everything the same.

Last edited:

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Anyone know where to get [ciela kings crown].zipmod from?
Need it for one of my cards.
Also, that vag glitch is caused by an incompatibility between kplug and uncensor selector. See if you still get the issue by removing kk_uncensorselector.dll. might be caused by a mod called breast body collider. See if your mods folder has that in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawrance

qayw

May 28, 2018
i'd kill for these 5 cards if you have them

on kemono you can find most mods if you search for 虚子 the problem is: They are all password protected and you only get the password, if you click on his/her patreon posts but those are paywalled! Someone got some password(s) for this creator or knows if it's always the same pw or allways different ones? If someone has a tip how to view the paywalled pics that would solve the problem!^^

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Also, that vag glitch is caused by an incompatibility between kplug and uncensor selector. See if you still get the issue by removing kk_uncensorselector.dll. might be caused by a mod called breast body collider. See if your mods folder has that in it.
Can't find the breast body collider but I'll give the struckthrough a go and see how it plays out.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes