tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
Found root problem View attachment 2207695
What do I do from here?
The first message is normal for kplug, and shouldn't cause a crash.
The second might be an issue.

That image you posted above, was that merely a warning, or did it proceed a freeze and crash?
Never had that occur in maker, but when I edited class and tried to leave the screen I got mod missing spam then freeze and crash.

That is the issue that the rollback fixed for me.

Just occurred to me, but the repack has a bad habit of deleting mods that you've added manually when updating.

After a cursory look at that list, several don't look like repack defaults; check if you actually have the .zipmods that are referenced still

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
couple questions again is there a mod or something i can edit with in the games files somewhere that MC can screw without a rubber regardless what the NPC wants sick of being cock blocked AND while on this subject im always seeing NPC that are pregnant some of them are spawned in with that state is there anywhere to see whom the fathers are?
at least a list of the ones that my MC knocked up?
also i loaded InitSetting.exe what is NSFW?
There should be a Cheat mod already installed; i know there is with RX13, so I assume it is present in later versions as well. The default hotkey is Pause/Break. In a conversation with a given character, open the Cheat mod window, make sure to select the character you are speaking with in the appropriate spot. Scroll down teh cheat window to "condomless sex okay." Check that, close cheatmod, exit conversation. Assuming you still have time left in the conversation (the blue bar, ya know), begin a new conversation and the new setting shuld already be applied. Cockblock dealt with.
As to the pregnancy thing, there are certain characters in the Community folders that are already pregnant from the start. Opening the Class tab in your apartment should allow you to transfer those students out and replace them with others. Unfortunately I know of no way to see who the "father" of the unborn child is, yours or not. Doesn't actually matter, since you never see the babies after they're born. The pregnant character leaves school for a few days, then comes back not pregnant anymore.
NSFW means "not safe for work," and is a common designator for adult content.
Hope this helps :)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Found root problem View attachment 2207695
What do I do from here?
It's starting to make sense now..
I'm afraid there is no workaround.
Katarsys states that he doesn't know why the gamecode has been changed from RX 8 forward, but applying the patch to the 6.02 code causes critical failures in game... so he made the patch to revert to 5.1
By the results it's pretty obvious that if you apply the patch, the game won't recognise a lot of mods anymore.
The one above is specifically because Kplug changes the bone structure of every model adding dynamic vagina and excluding uncensor selector wich is bound with better penetration.
The same could be for other plugins: body morph for example
I'm afraid for now it's one or the other... typical case of tech divergence

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated via InitSetting updater and lost all my sex positions in my game. I tried unlocking them via the cheat mod again, but it doesn't work. Any help?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There should be a Cheat mod already installed; i know there is with RX13, so I assume it is present in later versions as well. The default hotkey is Pause/Break. In a conversation with a given character, open the Cheat mod window, make sure to select the character you are speaking with in the appropriate spot. Scroll down teh cheat window to "condomless sex okay." Check that, close cheatmod, exit conversation. Assuming you still have time left in the conversation (the blue bar, ya know), begin a new conversation and the new setting shuld already be applied. Cockblock dealt with.
As to the pregnancy thing, there are certain characters in the Community folders that are already pregnant from the start. Opening the Class tab in your apartment should allow you to transfer those students out and replace them with others. Unfortunately I know of no way to see who the "father" of the unborn child is, yours or not. Doesn't actually matter, since you never see the babies after they're born. The pregnant character leaves school for a few days, then comes back not pregnant anymore.
NSFW means "not safe for work," and is a common designator for adult content.
Hope this helps :)
cool thank you very much for the response ill try out the stuff that you said ive read somewhere the default key for cheats activation or what ever was F12 and well needless to say it didnt work LOL but thank you very much for all the information
really appreciate it a lot brother
UPDATED: i looked for all that on KoikatsuSunshine game its a little bit different BUT got it working for that was well
just wanted to say thank you very much man cant tell you in words how bad it was frustrating without all this new information you shared man CHEERS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shipfan66

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
Do you have Jean and Barbara swimsuit cards?And Pecorine by any chance?

Last edited:

dag man

Jan 13, 2018
um, what is this ? new update ?, umm sorry, I'm not playing this game for a month

i have game client from makotoyuki90, and now, i already installing HFpatch 2.7 and kplug 1.82

so how to instal new update ? step by step, can you help me ? please
Yo does any know I can find the working yoyaku dlc DL I can find?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Katarsys states that he doesn't know why the gamecode has been changed from RX 8 forward, but applying the patch to the 6.02 code causes critical failures in game... so he made the patch to revert to 5.1
By the results it's pretty obvious that if you apply the patch, the game won't recognise a lot of mods anymore.
The one above is specifically because Kplug changes the bone structure of every model adding dynamic vagina and excluding uncensor selector wich is bound with better penetration.
lol what a excuse for that.....
the thing about v5.1 and 6.02 CE than kplug drama generated...... was all about other gameplay stuff!!!!

and have nothing to do with the better peneration mod incompaibility!!!!
you cannot use both because both are doing the same stuff on vagina bones so choice one or another!!!!

koikatsu can have 3 type of uncen types
1)kplug dynamic vagina + fixed dick type uncen ALONE
(using this will negate the other uncen mod)

2)better penetration with uncen selector with many type of vagina and penis (mostly crap) with dynamic vagina and mouth lips ALONE
(using this will negate the other uncen mod)

3) the mixed type using the best of both worlds.... and here come the problems!!!!!
you can have both working but then they will not do any dynamic vaginal movement (like vanilla static pussy)

you can must do a lot of tryal and error for finding the good combination of settings/versions for make it works dinamically.....
i have only see once someone doing this using an old version of betterpenetration because the new are incompaible.....

i personally have give up and i am using just kplug dynamic only....the best cost/performance/quality compromise
because i dont' need all these dicks and pussys type and also this look better to me in comparison.......
yeah i miss the cool lips dinamic blowjob but i can live without!!!!

if you know how to make it work kplug and betterPeneration using dynamic vagina with no crash........
let me know for sure how to!!!!

Last edited:

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
Well shit, I was better off in RX15 without kplug, so I will give it one last go by making a fresh install and putting all my zipmods in on top. If it fucks up again, I guess I'll just abandon the game. I've been working on this for 3 days now and it's becoming more hassle than it's worth.

Reactions: JhonLui

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Well shit, I was better off in RX15 without kplug, so I will give it one last go by making a fresh install and putting all my zipmods in on top. If it fucks up again, I guess I'll just abandon the game. I've been working on this for 3 days now and it's becoming more hassle than it's worth.
why use that 6.02 CE crappy version?

if you want something REALLY well DONE you must do most THE work manually.....
it's a long path but i will pay you at the end wen you will become an......
illusion expert (if you want befome one.......)

also most people dont' have recognized the big problem wen there was the plugin war of MADEVIL than of course he loses only because he is japanese and does no care a shit about us foreigners noobs.......(tip: look at the bepinex log for experimental version.....)

i am using a RX7 from
all updated MANUALLY to actual days.........
(because is the last genuine non bullshit version made)
is the only way to do what's necessary.........
remenber it's YOUR game!! and no someone else decide what plugin and what version you must use!!!!

stay away from anything than have KK_AccessoryStates because
1:it suck, is way more inferior
2:can break your card forever and you have to rebuild it manually
3:the version before KK_AccStateSync was perfect if you know how.......

last one was rx11
but still have problems with kplug because off the custom version CE someone genious wanted to add to the comunity.........

you can use i as a base and use the most recent version only for mods data folders.....

acually i only download RX16 just for the new translation and mods folders....the other stuff i simply delete it.....
stict with original v5.1 buddy!!!!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

acually i only download RX16 just for the new translation and mods folders....the other stuff i simply delete it.....
Thanks for the insight, but I left active tweaking of Illusion games years back.
Personally I came to Koikatsu for model exporting, but now with Bepinex 5 it's impossible... so I keep it just for an easy going use, I already have enough troubles with those damned sliders for making decent chars (I hate Illusion for that, specially knowing they have the tek to make a mesh modding utility since 2014) but that's my problem.

Anyways, with time, I'll look into your suggestions you gave me some ideas thanks

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Just remember to put the mods you want to keep untouched in the "Mymod" folder.
I just finished the transfer from 15 to 16 and tested, everything seems to be fine, except some trembling behaviour of the chara creator, but that was fucked up the begin with...

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017

if you want something REALLY well DONE you must do most THE work manually.....
it's a long path but i will pay you at the end wen you will become an......
illusion expert (if you want befome one.......)

also most people dont' have recognized the big problem wen there was the plugin war of MADEVIL than of course he loses only because he is japanese and does no care a shit about us foreigners noobs.......(tip: look at the bepinex log for experimental version.....)

i am using a RX7 from
all updated MANUALLY to actual days.........
(because is the last genuine non bullshit version made)
is the only way to do what's necessary.........
remenber it's YOUR game!! and no someone else decide what plugin and what version you must use!!!!

stay away from anything than have KK_AccessoryStates because
1:it suck, is way more inferior
2:can break your card forever and you have to rebuild it manually
3:the version before KK_AccStateSync was perfect if you know how.......

last one was rx11
but still have problems with kplug because off the custom version CE someone genious wanted to add to the comunity.........

you can use i as a base and use the most recent version only for mods data folders.....

You know what you're right. I'll just do that on a weekend.
If I can learn how to mod Skyrim and Fallout NV and 4 properly, I can learn the ins and outs of Koikatsu and make it the game I want to beat it to. Time I stop being lazy and be a bit more proactive.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Do you have kplug installed? If so, did you test RX16 before or after installing Kplug? I want you to try making a backup of your current 'Koikatu_Data' and 'BepInEx' folders and re-extracting those folders from the RX16 version again.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes