Juliop

May 16, 2020
Does this game have proceduraly generated characters or there's just a set number of girls you go after?

Narfbat

Jul 20, 2022
I remember this from a few years back. Good to see it's open now and the content is expanding, the art's not bad and the board game design is interesting. Not to mention the anachronistic humor.

Suggestions?
* A name box for dialogue. I frequently lose track of who's speaking, the text colors don't help much thanks to mild colorblindness.
* Sound effects? Nothing fancy much, mostly combat stuff like "woosh" and "smack" (and "rrrrrrrrrrip").
* A visible "move remaining" counter, which can also change to an indicator that it's the AI's turn. (On the world map especially where everything might be out of sight, this would make it more clear the game hasn't frozen or something.)

Reactions: TzarMolotov

Hannibal76

Aug 29, 2018
Not sure what's going on with my game, but it got into a state where every time I try and talk to someone, clicking refuses to progress the chat to the next line, locking up the game. Strangely if I click on my health/money bars at the bottom of the dialog it closes the window, but it does not advance the game at all. As of now, I can't seem to continue without deleting my save and starting over.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
How do I make one of the other girls follow me around? I got Zana following me around since the start and I can't swap her out. Is that function not implemented?

Altterisk

Sep 11, 2017
Is the dress up font supposed to be like this? It bugs me a lot...
1659715436692.png
Also cannot talk to Brittany. Her image gets stuck and results in this if talking to Hestia later
1659715583044.png

P/S: Already tried resetting save files & playing from a new copy of the game. 3 times, still the same.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
How do I make one of the other girls follow me around? I got Zana following me around since the start and I can't swap her out. Is that function not implemented?
Switching companions isn't yet implemented, that's going to be part of the companion system that's currently being worked on.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is the dress up font supposed to be like this? It bugs me a lot...

Also cannot talk to Brittany. Her image gets stuck and results in this if talking to Hestia later

P/S: Already tried resetting save files & playing from a new copy of the game. 3 times, still the same.
The font issue has been fixed in this latest update. I'll look into the issue with Brittany. Thank you for reporting the problems.

after leaving the town in salem you can not return. is that intended?
If you completed the quest with Mercy, then yes, it is intentional. If you did not, then you should still be able to get back into the town. Generally the game should make locations disappear if there is nothing for you to do there anymore. Although, if you rewind the timeline you can get back into any location that was previously removed since you are resetting the changes you made in that time period.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The enemies all fleeing on low HP is needlessly frustrating. It's not like they can escape off the map, so you will kill them eventually. It just completely wastes you time.

Narfbat

Jul 20, 2022
The enemies all fleeing on low HP is needlessly frustrating. It's not like they can escape off the map, so you will kill them eventually. It just completely wastes you time.
To be fair, I'd rather they do that than keep chipping my health while they're in killable state. Still, it would help if they were reduced to half speed or something.

Reactions: Skalli
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes