dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I downloaded this game 4 times and wanted to play it. But I don't know what to do because of language problem. There is excessive grinding. I'm talking to everyone. All I can do is rob Hera and kill Aechorn or her. Oh, and I'm killing the wolf. Other than that, I can't progress in the game at all. I don't have a time skip button in the menu

Fiark

Jan 27, 2018
I downloaded this game 4 times and wanted to play it. But I don't know what to do because of language problem. There is excessive grinding. I'm talking to everyone. All I can do is rob Hera and kill Aechorn or her. Oh, and I'm killing the wolf. Other than that, I can't progress in the game at all. I don't have a time skip button in the menu
You need to return to Artemis after fighting Aechorn to unlock Time Jump.

Mimix

Apr 9, 2019
Not sure what's going on with my game, but it got into a state where every time I try and talk to someone, clicking refuses to progress the chat to the next line, locking up the game. Strangely if I click on my health/money bars at the bottom of the dialog it closes the window, but it does not advance the game at all. As of now, I can't seem to continue without deleting my save and starting over.
I've got this same bug too. I crash a bunch though I'm not bothered enough by a 5 second restart to start getting involved enough to fix it, but the above literally completely halts my progress so I've gotta' mention it in some capacity.

Last edited:

yxcvbn123

Oct 8, 2018
That "Kronos" guy looks like an edgy oc from oblivion i made at the age of 9
"I am one developer who is currently spending the majority of her monthly earnings from Kronos on assets and other tools."
Dev refers to herself as "her", this is probably the reason for the edgy looks.
I think its not pleasing to the eyes of females when you make a human ogre as a male mc. Idk how many women are on this site though, she has probably taken the lesser of the devils and made the mc not feminine enough for the male audience to cringe about... Would be interesting to hear an opinion from her.

Hannibal76

Aug 29, 2018
Bug: when you are clicking to move with other characters on the map, if you accidentally click-drag while in full screen mode the game will crash to desktop. I have a very sensitive mouse so this happens very often.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
OK, so if I'm understanding that correctly I'll be able to swap to the girl with slut skills and then be able to bring my dead starter companion back to life? :unsure: That sounds really good, just hope that's not something that's going to take a few more months to be finalised!
Good news. The next update will let you select your companion from the wardrobe screen. If you switch to someone else, like Brittany, then switch back to Zana, she will no longer be dead.

I think its not pleasing to the eyes of females when you make a human ogre as a male mc. Idk how many women are on this site though, she has probably taken the lesser of the devils and made the mc not feminine enough for the male audience to cringe about... Would be interesting to hear an opinion from her.
I'm not sure I entirely understand the question, but I didn't put a lot of thought into the design of the MC originally. I was just trying for someone who didn't look entirely repulsive. In most scenes I try to limit how much you see him as much as possible, because I want players to feel like they are in his shoes. I'm bisexual, so I generally just make female characters I think are cute, but I realize I don't always know what guys are into. I'm also petite, so many of my characters end up on the smaller side like me. One of them (I won't say which) I actually used scans of myself to create, so you are literally looking at me when you see one of the characters.

Bug: when you are clicking to move with other characters on the map, if you accidentally click-drag while in full screen mode the game will crash to desktop. I have a very sensitive mouse so this happens very often.
Thank you for reporting this. I will add it to my list and see if I can figure out why it's doing that. It's hard to fix bugs when people just say "crashes a lot" so I'm glad you gave me some specific things to try.

• Wow
Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Good news. The next update will let you select your companion from the wardrobe screen. If you switch to someone else, like Brittany, then switch back to Zana, she will no longer be dead.

I'm not sure I entirely understand the question, but I didn't put a lot of thought into the design of the MC originally. I was just trying for someone who didn't look entirely repulsive. In most scenes I try to limit how much you see him as much as possible, because I want players to feel like they are in his shoes. I'm bisexual, so I generally just make female characters I think are cute, but I realize I don't always know what guys are into. I'm also petite, so many of my characters end up on the smaller side like me. One of them (I won't say which) I actually used scans of myself to create, so you are literally looking at me when you see one of the characters.
The next update is really starting to seem like it's going to be quite fun! ;) I'm actually starting to wonder if it might be best to simply start a fresh game so that I can experience everything in the new companion system properly. :unsure: I know we can rewind time and redo quests etc, but that's not the same as starting fresh so that you can experience all of the new content. I suppose it really depends on just how far along you've gotten with this new system.

As for that second paragraph, wow, I have so many questions flying around in my brain about that (nope, nothing pervy) but I'll simply say bravo, certainly a very brave and bold decision, both to use scans of yourself to create one of the characters and just drop that bit of information so casually! o_O Probably best that you don't say which one it is, something tells me that there would likely be a rather large increase in the number of requests and/or suggestions for that character! :ROFLMAO:

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The next update is really starting to seem like it's going to be quite fun! ;) I'm actually starting to wonder if it might be best to simply start a fresh game so that I can experience everything in the new companion system properly. :unsure: I know we can rewind time and redo quests etc, but that's not the same as starting fresh so that you can experience all of the new content. I suppose it really depends on just how far along you've gotten with this new system.

As for that second paragraph, wow, I have so many questions flying around in my brain about that (nope, nothing pervy) but I'll simply say bravo, certainly a very brave and bold decision, both to use scans of yourself to create one of the characters and just drop that bit of information so casually! o_O Probably best that you don't say which one it is, something tells me that there would likely be a rather large increase in the number of requests and/or suggestions for that character! :ROFLMAO:
You shouldn't need to start fresh as anything can be replayed when you rewind time, like you said. But you're always welcome to start over if that's what you feel like doing. Even though the Slut Skills aren't ready yet I went ahead and finished the companion selection system just so you and others could bring back Zana if she accidentally got killed. So the next update might not be quite as exciting as you had hoped.

To be honest, I mostly used myself as a model for one of the characters because I wanted to get some experience with mapping face and body textures onto models and I didn't have anyone else to use, but it ended up working out. I think people have their suspicions as to who the character is but I'll never confirm it, probably.

Jun 21, 2019
Any ways to cheats?(without paying 10$) this game is really buggy crash sometimes in the main menu get locket in a zone kill the girl companion after killing a enemy and the grind is just pure pain

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Any ways to cheats?(without paying 10$) this game is really buggy crash sometimes in the main menu get locket in a zone kill the girl companion after killing a enemy and the grind is just pure pain
No, there is no way to cheat. Yes, there are bugs, but I've been playing KTT for almost two months now and not once has the game crashed! The bug with Zana accidentally being killed is addressed in the latest v0.908.2 release, or at least a workaround.

Once again someone reports that the game is buggy and/or constantly crashing, but doesn't actually provide any real information that the dev can use to find the cause of the problem! I realise this is rather difficult for many to understand, but whatever is going wrong is happening on YOUR system so YOU have to be the one to explain, in as much detail as possible, what happened! :unsure:

For example: I reported the bug with Zana dieing when I killed an enemy. Feel free to check back in the comments if you want (only a couple pages back, my initial bug report was posted on Aug 8th, 2022). I provided a detailed report on what happened, what I was doing, where I was in the game and I even sent a copy of my save game to the dev when she asked me to. 20 days after reporting that bug the dev has just released v0.908.2 which includes the fix/workaround for that bug! (y)

You're playing a game that you've downloaded for free and you're complaining about issues without providing any real information that the dev can use to investigate and fix the issues! If you don't want to pay for the game that's fine, just remember that no dev owes anything to those who aren't willing to support (as in financially) their work! :eek: If this game isn't to your liking then you're completely free to simply move on to a different game!

Dickard

May 27, 2018
So how much is in the game currently? I got through Greece and got the Speedforce power but what else is there to do? There doesn't seem to be a quest continuing the whole powers thing and there's like a couple things to do in Salem but I can't find a knife for one of those quests lol

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
I downloaded and used a save that someone provided here. However, now I have the Twisted Titan Patch (I didn't download it) and would like to remove it but there is nothing in the game options. Ideas?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I downloaded and used a save that someone provided here. However, now I have the Twisted Titan Patch (I didn't download it) and would like to remove it but there is nothing in the game options. Ideas?
just go into options and mod then just follow the commands to uninstall the patch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Download and install the patch and you can disable it in game.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes