HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
The game is unplayable for me, followed instruction, playing from c:\game\ktt
Stutter with extremely low responsiveness from menu onwards after upgrading PC, now running on 7800x3D, 4090, win 11

Reactions: madmit

Aibek

Mar 5, 2019
My game is broken, can anyone help with solving this problem? I deleted all my saving and started everything from the beginning, but the bug still remains
Снимок экрана (89).png

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
My game is broken, can anyone help with solving this problem? I deleted all my saving and started everything from the beginning, but the bug still remains
I see the screenshot. Is the bug that you're unable to click on any squares to move or perform an action? If you could send me a message on the Discord it would be easier and faster for me to help troubleshoot and see what's going on with your copy of the game.

KaporVey

Jan 12, 2023
I'm having problems with loading the game. I can't log in using the KronosTimeTitan.exe and when I use ktt.exe it never loads

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KronosTimeTitan-2023.06.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Ive noticed a bug happening frequently upon trying to interact with a NPC. If for example you try to talk to them, the screen will freeze. You will be unable to move, interact, open main menu or return to main menu. The one interaction that does still work is rewind time, and funny enough it is also the fix to the bug. If you activate rewind time and cancel it at the confirmation screen, then you once again regain control.

Its really strange since the bug effects so many interactions, yet the side menu option to rewind time remains operable. (lucky too since its the fix for the freeze.)

rattyboy

Jul 12, 2019
The play button is grayed out. I can't click it at all.
I have an account and the game is updated to current version.

What do I do?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Ive noticed a bug happening frequently upon trying to interact with a NPC. If for example you try to talk to them, the screen will freeze. You will be unable to move, interact, open main menu or return to main menu. The one interaction that does still work is rewind time, and funny enough it is also the fix to the bug. If you activate rewind time and cancel it at the confirmation screen, then you once again regain control.

Its really strange since the bug effects so many interactions, yet the side menu option to rewind time remains operable. (lucky too since its the fix for the freeze.)
Are you able to get on the Discord so I can get more information and get this fixed? Several players helped me test extensively the latest versions and remove all of the reported bugs, but if you're encountering a new one I'd like to get it fixed for you.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The play button is grayed out. I can't click it at all.
I have an account and the game is updated to current version.

What do I do?
When you say you have an account do you mean you're a supporter on Patreon or SubscribeStar? Also, you can always just run ktt.exe if you have the latest version. KronosTimeTitan.exe is the launcher and you only need that if you want to update to the latest version, or downgrade to an older version for testing.

rattyboy

Jul 12, 2019
When you say you have an account do you mean you're a supporter on Patreon or SubscribeStar? Also, you can always just run ktt.exe if you have the latest version. KronosTimeTitan.exe is the launcher and you only need that if you want to update to the latest version, or downgrade to an older version for testing.
Made an account through the Kronos thing. And unless I'm not seeing it, there is no ktt.exe anywhere in my folders.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Made an account through the Kronos thing. And unless I'm not seeing it, there is no ktt.exe anywhere in my folders.
ktt.exe should be in the same folder as KronosTimeTitan.exe. If you don't have ktt.exe then that would be why the PLAY button is not activating. What is the filepath for the game? If you've got the game in any special folders like Desktop, Downloads, and a few others the game launcher won't be able to update the files correctly. Try putting the files in a folder like C:\games\kronos and see if it works.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Last time i played this i had the exact same issue: My game breaks cause when i was about to level up, i got killed and now i can't get back to the levelup screen and also everything is broken.
Any solution to that?

Bonkers56

May 6, 2022
The game have crashed very often in the beginning, have managed to reach lvl 3 but now it happens too often. As soon as I kill an enemy the game bugs and I can only press rewind or jump to another time. Making any group that are 2 or more creatures impossible to finish. Using the ktt application.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Last time i played this i had the exact same issue: My game breaks cause when i was about to level up, i got killed and now i can't get back to the levelup screen and also everything is broken.
Any solution to that?
I'll fix it so this doesn't happen again by adding a Level Up button so players can choose when to do the level up instead of being forced to do it immediately.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
There have been some reports of an interface bug in the newest update that might be causing the game to soft-freeze when clicking on or interacting with NPCs. I am working on a fix for this. If you have encountered this issue, please report it to the bug-reports channel on my Discord so I can work to get it resolved faster.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes