fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I appreciate the polite feedback. Could you tell me which version you played and what your specific issues were?
v23-06-23 downloaded from MEGA, with matching-version Twisted patch applied from LewdPatcher. If it matters, my machine is definitely not a potato.

I've played the game before in an earlier iteration (last year I think?) so I kinda rushed through the Beginning of Time stuff. Went to Greece, tried grinding some exp on the thief/wolf and the bandit dude, got unalived a few times (used rewind), and then dumped to desktop just when dealing the last Attack action on the bandit (Kill would have been next action, had it worked).

In the process I noticed the XP bar overflowed; after reading the thread it appears that "Level Up" is an option now vs an automatic action -- this was not clear at all from the gameplay. I never got a chance to go back and try it, because:

I also had some weird blank screen thing when talking to Arethusa(?) after charming her, talking to her a second time and on the path to the FJ. I don't remember the exact choices but it's like the scene renderer shit the bed and then the dialogue window disappeared and I couldn't do anything but ALT+F4 the game.

At this point I gave up.

Reactions: klimk

klimk

Mar 23, 2020
v23-06-23 downloaded from MEGA, with matching-version Twisted patch applied from LewdPatcher. If it matters, my machine is definitely not a potato.

I've played the game before in an earlier iteration (last year I think?) so I kinda rushed through the Beginning of Time stuff. Went to Greece, tried grinding some exp on the thief/wolf and the bandit dude, got unalived a few times (used rewind), and then dumped to desktop just when dealing the last Attack action on the bandit (Kill would have been next action, had it worked).

In the process I noticed the XP bar overflowed; after reading the thread it appears that "Level Up" is an option now vs an automatic action -- this was not clear at all from the gameplay. I never got a chance to go back and try it, because:

I also had some weird blank screen thing when talking to Arethusa(?) after charming her, talking to her a second time and on the path to the FJ. I don't remember the exact choices but it's like the scene renderer shit the bed and then the dialogue window disappeared and I couldn't do anything but ALT+F4 the game.

At this point I gave up.
I second this. I was about to ask if the game was still unplayable ? But it seems so

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019

I appreciate you putting in some play time and providing feedback on a couple places you had issues. The XP overflow might be something new because I have not had anyone report it yet. I have not yet changed the level up system, so it is still going to just pop-up when a level is due, or at least it should have. Obviously something didn't trigger that, so I'll look into it.

It is possible there is a typo in the Arethusa script. When I rewrote the scripting parser that improved the speed by 10x, I had to convert all of the existing scripts to the new format, and some of it was done through find and replace. It's possible there was an extra space or tab in there that didn't get processed correctly. I'm going to take a look at the script and see if I can find it. Again, thank you for reporting this.

I don't know how much you've followed the updates the past couple of months but significant time and play testing by volunteers went into improving the stability of the game. And while many people report no crashes or freezes with this latest version, your experience has been different, but much better than what some people experienced just a few months ago. I'm not making excuses for bugs and telling you to just accept them, but it sounds like you actually got some good amount of play time, which I feel is a success given some of the trouble people had not too long ago.

I second this. I was about to ask if the game was still unplayable ? But it seems so
Different people have reported different experiences. I've been told many players play for hours on end and only encounter an occasional hiccup. Since the game autosaves you never lose progress if you just have to restart the game real quick.

I encourage you to try the game for yourself, and if you have an issue please report it to the Discord so I can look into it for you and get it running right.

Reactions: Solkapp and SenPC

cesarytulu

Feb 10, 2021
Este juego esta bien pero un problema ENORME , los idiomas....,el credor deveria buscar algunos colaboradores y ponerlo en varios idiomas.Nadie quiere leer horas en un idioma no nativo.

me imagino que traducirlo no es facil o incluso posible ,sino la comunidad ya lo habria echo.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Este juego esta bien pero un problema ENORME , los idiomas....,el credor deveria buscar algunos colaboradores y ponerlo en varios idiomas.Nadie quiere leer horas en un idioma no nativo.

me imagino que traducirlo no es facil o incluso posible ,sino la comunidad ya lo habria echo.
Los traductores pueden ponerse en contacto conmigo para hacer traducciones del juego. Hasta ahora solo me han contactado para traducir al alemán, pero esa persona renunció después de unos días.

"Translators are free to contact me about making translations of the game. So far I've only been approached to translate into German, but that person quit after a few days."

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello,

I have encountered two errors so far, the T33Q quest message, and somehow, the thief is in the first village. I don't know if she's supposed to be here or not, but when trying to interact with her, the main game freezes. I still can access the left panel and jump back in time to unstuck the game, but nothing else.

Also, buying from some midget is unintuitive. Why can I buy the clothes multiple times? Where are they stored? How do I know if I already have some pieces of clothes or not?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hello,

I have encountered two errors so far, the T33Q quest message, and somehow, the thief is in the first village. I don't know if she's supposed to be here or not, but when trying to interact with her, the main game freezes. I still can access the left panel and jump back in time to unstuck the game, but nothing else.

Also, buying from some midget is unintuitive. Why can I buy the clothes multiple times? Where are they stored? How do I know if I already have some pieces of clothes or not?
Those are really great and thoughtful questions and concerns.

The quest error message is new but is already fixed, waiting for the next update.

The Thief is supposed to be in town, and I just tested talking to her and it seems to work okay for me. It's possible it was a random error, which is unfortunately because I prefer errors that are consistent. Try talking to her again and if it does it again, send me the save.data file and I might be able to see what caused it.

You can buy clothes multiple times because I haven't written in a check yet to see if a piece of clothing is already owned. This is on my roadmap for when I give the buying/selling system an overhaul.

The clothing is technically stored in a database, but in game terms it's stored in Hestia's wardrobe, which can be accessed by talking to her in Castle Kronos at the End of Time. I have a Titan Power unlock on the roadmap that will allow you to access the wardrobe from anywhere in time and space.

If you have captured a girl the clothing fits, you'll see it in that girl's wardrobe section. Any clothes you get for a girl you haven't captured yet will be accessible once you capture her.

Reactions: lnomsim
Jul 30, 2020
I have played the game a lot, until the end of content and aside from sometimes unintuitive travel between eras (I had to figure out how to do it) and the pearls quest being a bit repetitive (but makes sense), I did not get any errors or have any issues with the game. I think I played the version 3 versions ago, so I am not fully up-to date.

I wish you could do more in your castle, but I suspect it is part of a later patch.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The 75% off Itch Summer Sale is here! If you've ever thought about trying Kronos Time Titan or have enjoyed even some of it and want to see development continue, but you can't offer monthly support for fresh content and updates every other week, please consider this big sale to help continue development!

#itchsummersale

Reactions: SenPC

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Do you plan to ever release this on Steam?
Yes, I do. My priority is to ensure it can run on the Steam Deck before I make it available on Steam. I don't necessarily need a green Steam Deck Verified checkmark, but I do want it to run well on the device. There are currently some graphical glitches on the Steam Deck that are making gameplay nearly impossible, but I hope to get these resolved.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KronosTimeTitan-2023.07.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

Rantai

Dec 25, 2020
Hi, i just downloaded the latest release, just letting you know that its not playable, at least for me. Right after the intro screen and in the menu the game almost freezes to what feels like less then 1 fps. Its def. not my Hardware since everything else runs fine. If you're interested i can provide my pc specs.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hi, i just downloaded the latest release, just letting you know that its not playable, at least for me. Right after the intro screen and in the menu the game almost freezes to what feels like less then 1 fps. Its def. not my Hardware since everything else runs fine. If you're interested i can provide my pc specs.
Did you follow the steps in the Troubleshooting section of the OP?

May 31, 2019
Got the newest release, solved the 1fps thing with control panel.

After reaching the place where zeus is, while moving around the game randomly froze. After reloading and trying to talk to thor, it froze again. After using rewind on the companion, nothing happened. After exiting the zone, the rewind power dialogue suddenly appeared, but I couldn't click or do anything, and I just gave up on the game.

TimTheGrim

Feb 5, 2023
Just started trying this game.
1. Game guide not available (connects to a website that's inaccessible), so I haven't found a way to actually use my newfound power of time travel.
2. Game seems laggy at times. Or sometimes it seems to sop responding altogether. My hardware isn't outdated.
3. If I hold a mouse button (for example trying to drag the game window around) the game counts this as a series of continuous mouse-clicks, even when a dialogue is currently opened.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes