Fiark

Jan 27, 2018
So how much is in the game currently? I got through Greece and got the Speedforce power but what else is there to do? There doesn't seem to be a quest continuing the whole powers thing and there's like a couple things to do in Salem but I can't find a knife for one of those quests lol
You get the knife as a drop for killing one of the enemies in the first Greece time point. Maybe the Bandit with the wolves? I can't remember.

Hannibal76

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for reporting this. I will add it to my list and see if I can figure out why it's doing that. It's hard to fix bugs when people just say "crashes a lot" so I'm glad you gave me some specific things to try.
I'm a programmer, so I'm very aware of how hard it is to debug when someone only says "it crashes, fix it!". Any bugs I find and report in any program I try and give as much detail as possible, even going as far as reproducing the bug on purpose to try and narrow down what could be causing it. I think it's like a reflex at this point due to debugging stuff myself. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Screenshot 2022-09-03 100441.jpg
0.909.0 Changelog
  • New Features
    • MAJOR: Slut Skills!
      • Slut Skills are here! If your companion's Lust meter is high enough, players can activate one of two Slut Skills which will give Kronos a special benefit in or out of battle!
      • Zoe Slut Skill: Moaning Whispers
        • Activate this Slut Skill and Kronos gets a 25% XP boost for 90 seconds.
        • This skill can stacked up to four times in order to get 200% XP on kills, loots, and stripping.
        • Each time the skill is used again the time is reset to 90 seconds.
      • Zoe Slut Skill: Street Walker
        • Trigger Warning: Activating this skill will cause Zoe to turn tricks for money. To reduce NTR effect, the "other person" is a shadowy, bot-like figure.
    • Erogenous Zones!
      • Click on your companion to open her image window. Then find and click on her erogenous zones in order to recharge her Lust meter. Different girls may have erogenous zones in different places. Players will know where it is when the cursor changes to a hand.
      • Zoe: Erogenous Zones added.
    • New Facial Expressions:
      • While stimulating a girl's erogenous zones, her facial expressions will change, progressively getting more intense as her Lust Meter fills.
      • When not stimulating a girl, her facial expressions will reflect her state of arousal and the current Lust Meter level.
    • Lust Meter
      • This new meter on the battle maps will display the current companion's lust level. Lust is used to power the companions' Slut Skills.
    • XP Meter
      • The green bar at the top of the screen indicates your current XP and the amount needed to reach the next level.
    • Currency Meter
      • The yellow bar at the top of the screen indicates your current currency (money).
  • New Content
    • New Companion Option
      • Zoe can now be selected as Kronos' companion from the wardrobe menu, giving players access to her Slut Skills.
    • New Clothing
      • Zana: nile drape
      • Zana: nile necklace
      • Zana: nile skirt
      • Zana: nile top
      • Zana: short hair
  • Changes
    • Enemies with HP of zero will have their movement speed cut in half in order to reduce frustration of chasing them around the map.
    • NPC pop-up menu will no longer close when clicking on the character's pop-up full size picture.
    • The green Action Point bubble has been replaced by the XP Meter.
  • Fixed
    • Player could make the first girl loaded in the wardrobe the companion, even if she isn't unlockable yet.
    • NPC background was misaligned at Castle Kronos.
    • Some of the companions showed the Slut Skill buttons even though they skills had not been added yet.
    • Zana was missing her icon in the wardrobe menu.
  • Known Issues
    • Issues with clothing/face layers appearing correctly on the selected companion while in the Castle Kronos map. Working on a patch to correct this problem ASAP.
    • Erogenous Zones are not working in the Castle Kronos map. Working on a patch to correct this problem ASAP.
    • Moaning Whispers skill effect will end if the player leaves the battle map in which it was activated.
    • Brittany is selectable as a companion, but currently does not have any Slut Skills. Her erogenous zones are also accessible, but her facial expressions will not change based on her Lust Meter.
    • Pressing ESC to bring up the main menu only works once. After that, players can only bring up the main menu by using the menu button in the side panel.
    • Changing the display from windowed mode to fullscreen will cause any currently playing video to disappear. Changing a video scene angle will restore the video.
    • Completed quests do not award experience at this time. This will be added in a future update.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Not so sure about Zoe's slut skill "Street Walker" not even talking about the cursed three-letter word. The thing is, Kronos just looks like he isn't the sharing type. I could be wrong, but Kronos looks like the tyrant (type) over his women, locking them up in his tower, and would rather have the world burn than have another man touch one of his tower/champion girls.

Last edited:

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Not so sure about Zoe's slut skill "Street Walker" not even talking about the cursed three-letter word. The thing is, Kronos just looks like he isn't the sharing type. I could be wrong, but Kronos looks like the tyrant type, over his woman locking them up in his tower, and would rather have the world burn than have another man touch one of his tower/champion girls.
True... Then don't use it. Nobody is forcing you.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
mind if u share a save please ? i tried my best to play but can't get everything done hope u understand me thanks.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm talking about the lore and how Kronos is portrayed in the story (or at least what it looks like the dev is going for). I have no gripe about the mechanic itself, it just feels like the mechanic goes against Kronos's character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Not so sure about Zoe's slut skill "Street Walker" not even talking about the cursed three-letter word. The thing is, Kronos just looks like he isn't the sharing type. I could be wrong, but Kronos looks like the tyrant (type) over his women, locking them up in his tower, and would rather have the world burn than have another man touch one of his tower/champion girls.
Very true, the whole existance of this skill/trait dont makes any sense.
By adding this skill the dev made sure i never let zoe follow me because i dont drag some whores around...and considering kronos personality its a game breaking feature against everything kronos values...hell, his whole energy is based on virgins, he travels through time to fuck virgins and now he whores his girls out? Never.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I'm talking about the lore and how Kronos is portrayed in the story (or at least what it looks like the dev is going for). I have no gripe about the "Street Walker" mechanic itself, it just feels like the mechanic goes against Kronos's character.
Very true, the whole existance of this skill/trait dont makes any sense.
By adding this skill the dev made sure i never let zoe follow me because i dont drag some whores around...and considering kronos personality its a game breaking feature against everything kronos values...hell, his whole energy is based on virgins, he travels through time to fuck virgins and now he whores his girls out? Never.
I don't normally have conversations on F95 related to design decisions of the game, but I thought I'd clarify a few things related to the Slut Skills. First, the word "slut" literally means someone who sleeps around, so it is implied that these skills will involve the girls using their bodies with other NPCs for a benefit.

With that said, the majority of the skills planned do not involve the companions having sex with anyone other than Kronos, but a few do. It was a decision I made based on the open nature of the game. Whenever possible, I try to give players the option to do something or not. For example, if players do not want to watch the three Puritans have their way with Mercy in the town square, the player can make Kronos intervene before anything happens. Some players will want to watch, and find this scene exciting (especially the Twisted version), but others will not. The option is there either way.

Regarding the nature of the character, Kronos does take Zoe's virginity, and impregnates her. After that, he has basically used her for what he needs. A jealous player can choose to keep Zoe at Castle Kronos, or only use her Moaning Whispers Slut Skill. Other players are free to use Street Walker if they so choose. I have deliberately selected the art style of a shadowy, bot-like figure to represent the "clients" for this skill to reduce the effect of seeing Zoe with another "man".

Depending on how complicated a certain Slut Skill is, the roadmap currently plans for adding the Slut Skills for 1 or 2 more characters each month until every companion has their own skills. After that, all new companions added will come with their skills already included. There will be a large variety of interesting skills to try out, so I hope you will keep in mind that if you don't want to play Kronos a certain way, you will absolutely have that option (at least when it comes to which girls you're going to allow to leave the castle with you).

Finally, I do not mind criticism what-so-ever. I am happy you voiced your concerns regarding the Slut Skills, and doing so has made me open to the possibility of eventually including the ability for players to swap out the skills they want their companion to use. So for example, if you absolutely hate Street Walker, you might be able to choose from several other skills to teach your companion to use. This is not something I have immediate plans to add (I want every companion to have their skills first) but something I will consider in a future update.

Thank you all for your thoughts and for caring enough about the game to talk about it!

Scarlett

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to cheat in this game? I saw that the saves aren't compatible with saveedit and I noticed that cheat engine always brought up two variables that would always change themselves back. I know rewinding time is basically a cheat in its own right, but I just hate grinding for levels in a world where you always have to reset to find 1 or 2 enemies at a time.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Slut Skills. First, the word "slut" literally means someone who sleeps around, so it is implied that these skills will involve the girls using their bodies with other NPCs for a benefit.
And who said i want slut skills? Remember the intro you wrote yourself, the other gods took kronos powers because he claimed girls in all timelines for himself, not because he was some loser who needs his girls to jump his enemys so he has a chance to win...
For example, if players do not want to watch the three Puritans have their way with Mercy in the town square, the player can make Kronos intervene before anything happens.
There is a scene? I kill puritans on sight.
I have deliberately selected the art style of a shadowy, bot-like figure to represent the "clients" for this skill to reduce the effect of seeing Zoe with another "man".
Irrelevant, my girls are MY girls...i play a GOD not a PIMP. It doesnt matter if the guys are shown, censored or invisible, if a girl betrays her god she has to die in agony.
There will be a large variety of interesting skills to try out
Nothing involving whoring out or sharing is interesting.
(I want every companion to have their skills first)
Then you should give those who dont play timetravel-pimps a second skill for their girls too. Its pretty unfair otherwise.

Krefmatro

Dec 17, 2019
For those who have a problem with constant crashing while traveling in the world:
Dont click on tiles that are to close to the edge of the screen and dont click to fast.
I tried it now some times and apparently it doesnt crash now.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
For those who have a problem with constant crashing while traveling in the world:
Dont click on tiles that are to close to the edge of the screen and dont click to fast.
Thank you for sharing that information. I'll add it to the bug report to work on getting that fixed. Would you be willing to test a beta version sometime next week? If so, send me a message on the Discord channel.

Reactions: Jeancul

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Also, would you mind confirming that it happens on all the maps, or are there specific ones it only happens on?

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes