scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
all I want too.. Really enjoy the game but very tiresome to constantly start from beginning every update.
You shouldn't need to start over each update. Unzip the new files into your old folder and overwrite. The game will detect the new version and prompt you to do a time rewind for all timelines, but it won't erase any of your completed quests, experience, levels, currency, energy, items, or girls collected.

Reactions: Balial42

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
You shouldn't need to start over each update. Unzip the new files into your old folder and overwrite. The game will detect the new version and prompt you to do a time rewind for all timelines, but it won't erase any of your completed quests, experience, levels, currency, energy, items, or girls collected.
Ah, I wasn't aware we could do that. I thought overwriting would break something like most games.

Apologies! I'll do this for future updates now, thanks a lot for making me aware. :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Ah, I wasn't aware we could do that. I thought overwriting would break something like most games.

Apologies! I'll do this for future updates now, thanks a lot for making me aware. :WeSmart:
save.bak is included in every game update and has all of the starter values needed for the game to run properly. When you start the game for the first time, it creates a save.data file that stores your progress. If you overwrite your game folder with all the new files, it won't overwrite the save.data file because that file is generated when you play the game and is never found in the game zips (unless I really fuck up and accidentally include it).

• Red Heart
Reactions: v1per_x

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Also, be sure to use Zoe's "Moaning Whispers" Slut Skill to maximize XP gain. You can stack the power 4 times, and it will carry over from battle to battle. You might need to refresh the timer on it every now and then as the power lasts 2 minutes before wearing off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: v1per_x

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Question, is the companion system in the game yet? if so how do i switch out Zana with the thief or helda?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Question, is the companion system in the game yet? if so how do i switch out Zana with the thief or helda?
The companion system is functioning and some of the girls have been added, with more being added every month. You can switch your companion in the wardrobe menu by talking to Hestia at Castle Kronos.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
When the 910 links being added to the OP? Or how long that upload gonna take.
The link was submitted to the F95zone staff to be added two days ago. I asked about it in the Discord channel and was told there were like 40 games waiting to be updated. It sounds like they are really behind. In the past, I've posted the GDRIVE link directly in the OP until an uploader could send it to the other file share sites, but once my game got popular enough it would use up all the downloads before the uploader could get to it.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I went ahead and uploaded to an alternate fileshare in the meantime:

Rainnam0

Jul 22, 2020
Went to ask the daughter to call me something else but it froze so I had to exit the game. But now when I load in again I can't move on the map. Sometimes rewinding time fixes it but then whenever I enter a new map I can't move again. Also, getting to a character and going into the block map with green exit edges gets me stuck as well and I can't leave.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes