scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Error I-500 when trying to talk to Alala or Brittany.
Thank you for reporting this. Is it when you first meet them or after they are back at Castle Kronos?

Is there a guide or walkthrough for the game? Nice story and models btw.
There is a with walkthroughs but it is mostly updated by fans and we haven't had anyone really step up and get a lot of the quest walkthroughs put together (the full list of quests aren't even listed). Because the game is non-linear, there is no step-by-step guide, so each walkthrough is just broken down by quest. If you would like to contribute, you are more than welcome to! Otherwise post a request on the Discord server and someone might update that quest walkthrough for you.

Also, thank you for the kind words. You're so sweet!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Kronos Time Titan 0.909.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Kronos Time Titan 0.909.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

zerracas

May 2, 2017
I realize the fairies are what supposedly "heals" me. But how the fuck do I even use them? I can't click them in my stash or whatever.

Ganderwiz

Nov 22, 2021
You know I dont get it, the wiki is of almost no help, I have completed all the complete-able quests before it says come back later or something and nothing ever changes yet I havent even seen half the stuff pictured in the teasers, and the game keeps crashing or locking up. Not a good way to make me want to send you my money

Reactions: puttblug

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Will patch be updated?
I am getting the WHE01 error code when i start the game.
Me too...
You guys aren't alone. Same here.
I assume we are gonna have to wait for a patch.
Thank you for letting me know. Someone brought this to my attention in the Discord channel and I have released an update to version 0.909.4 to fix the problem. Active supporters can use the game launcher to update the game immediately. I have also submitted the fixed game zip archive to the F95zone staff to update the OP.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes