scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
hee scarlet every update i download wether from itch.io or F95zone.to i need to start over and also aply the patch
You shouldn't have to start the game over. Just overwrite the files with the files you downloaded and it should keep your save progress.

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
Im stuck with the quest Hunting for hera (Beginning of Time) .where do i get the "first kiss" from? and what do i use the bras for? thx

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Im stuck with the quest Hunting for hera (Beginning of Time) .where do i get the "first kiss" from? and what do i use the bras for? thx
I think is better to enjoy finding every option with every character in every timeline since is posible to restart it anytime you want, so if you find some objects that doesn't know for what is for o you haven't find some other objects yet, it means there are some dialoges that you haven't try. For the "first kiss" item try it in Salem 1900s

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Just so I understand, there is no real fail state in this game is there?

Even if you screw up, you just restart the era?

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Thought of giving this game another chance.
But every download includes win32:pup-gen [pup].
Im using avast.

Is it really false positive.
Cos im not sure.

Reactions: JennaJJ

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
can not download the file the download goes network error like 2 sec after i start the download i have tried all the download sites they do the same thing my internet is fine it is just this game that does that ?????

Zarkan

Sep 5, 2017
Recently came up with a ultimate game-breaking bug : I can't left click to skip text nor progress anything that needs a left click.
Went to the shack, did the doggystyle sex scene with the pregnant girl (after installing the door), dans re-did sex to unlock/see the missionnary position. It launched an animation which was nice, but when I click on one of the weird button in the middle of the screen (maybe it was the scene's speed setting ?), the game crashed.

Since then, impossible to left click any text in the game. I can't rewind the timelines (since you need to left clic to "pass" the text telling you to rewind), nor reset my saves. I've tried reinstalling the game clean but it didn't fix anything.

Before you ask : No, there is nothing wrong with my mouse. It works perfectly. It even works in the menu until I'm on the worldmap of the game (although it doesn't completely work in the menu since I can't full reset the game, since after I click "ARE YOU REALLY SURE ?", it says "Resetting all timelines" which I can't SKIP.

If only "Enter" or "Spacebar" was a valid skip button but no. Only left click.

Wat do ?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Zarkan

Sep 5, 2017
Half-fixed it by deleting the save.

You can understand my frustration at having to re-do everything AGAIN. Jesus. If someone has a complete savefile, I'd love it.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I am having the same issue, after the same scene in the shack, I can't left-click either. I'm just very glad that resetting all the timelines to try and fix it didn't wipe everyone from the castle as well. Save file is attached.

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Battle system need improving. Whats the point in battles with 50 hp at start when mobs attack you at 20-30 hp per hit? Or with in Salem kills you in 2 hits? How can you restore hp without buying faries or can I buy weapons/armor? I should kill 2-3 mobs and rewind time? It is not gameplay - it is grind.
For story - Hera says that all Kronos children are girls. But Rhea birthed Zeus and Poseidon from Kronos. Little inconsistency here.

Zarkan

Sep 5, 2017
I would be interested to know how battle calculates actually. I couldn't determinate if DEFENSE is more or less valuable than HP. ATK is always a must.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Recently came up with a ultimate game-breaking bug : I can't left click to skip text nor progress anything that needs a left click.
Went to the shack, did the doggystyle sex scene with the pregnant girl (after installing the door), dans re-did sex to unlock/see the missionnary position. It launched an animation which was nice, but when I click on one of the weird button in the middle of the screen (maybe it was the scene's speed setting ?), the game crashed.

Wat do ?
I am having the same issue, after the same scene in the shack, I can't left-click either. I'm just very glad that resetting all the timelines to try and fix it didn't wipe everyone from the castle as well. Save file is attached.
same problem with the shack scene as others reported, save here if it helps
Got the buttons fixed AND a major bug causing the game to crash in other places like on the map. It was all related to one issue that has been fixed. Thanks so much for your reports everyone! I wasn't able to replicate the persistent issue with being unable to click, so please try the updated version to see if your clicking is working again.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes