thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
So you captured Brittany but since you rewound time you still have the one you captured who is following you but you can encounter the pre-captured Brittany.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan to rewind again to see what happens (if there are 2 Britanys outside and 1 inside when I enter the castle, or if the game breaks!). Too bad there is no way to fool around with both Britanys at the same time in that outside area!

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
perhaps i should of asked a lot earlier ...so after you caught girls sent them to your castle or what ever is there a max cap
or is it unlimited or whats the deal there?currently altogether i have 5 tamed then tried for 2 more (although says tamed and sent to castle) only my original 5 are there NOT the last 2 or 3 i caught so ....
Have you checked the tile right next to Castle Kronos?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan to rewind again to see what happens (if there are 2 Britanys outside and 1 inside when I enter the castle, or if the game breaks!). Too bad there is no way to fool around with both Britanys at the same time in that outside area!
The Brittany following you is the one who appears in the castle so you shouldn't ever see more than two at once.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
i cant find the second beach location to find Aria i checked every square i could find.
You're right. I accidentally missed activating the new location even though the map tile is reflecting it properly. It will be fixed in the next update.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Have you checked the tile right next to Castle Kronos?

The Brittany following you is the one who appears in the castle so you shouldn't ever see more than two at once.
ya i been to both buildings BUT fastest way to see how much girls you have is to just select to change their cloths
anyways update since then i got 7 girls now and an unaswered question what is the maximum girls you can have at your castle
OR are they unlimited ?also maybe this is for later down the road or something BUT i noticed companion box for now has a padlock on it would like to have an option to be able to switch girls out that comes with you is this planned for the future?
update alala error code 1-500 (captured girl) and again i captured another girl says she got sent to castle BUT she didnt
wish i had an option to set one of the girls free so i can switch it out for another one im trying to get a vender girl captured for my castle so i dont have to wander around trying to buy fairies

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure whats up with this girl here i cant talk to her tried several times to try and capture her as well
well long story short waste of time trying anything at all with her and then theres another section with a bunch of different NPC cant talk or attack them as well image_2022-12-13_211053035.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not sure whats up with this girl here i cant talk to her tried several times to try and capture her as well
well long story short waste of time trying anything at all with her and then theres another section with a bunch of different NPC cant talk or attack them as well View attachment 2234213
That is the beginning of the game and she tells you about yourself in a way and I have forgotten what but you can attack her and strip her and such.
The others if I remember right are the other gods.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
ya i been to both buildings BUT fastest way to see how much girls you have is to just select to change their cloths
anyways update since then i got 7 girls now and an unaswered question what is the maximum girls you can have at your castle
OR are they unlimited ?also maybe this is for later down the road or something BUT i noticed companion box for now has a padlock on it would like to have an option to be able to switch girls out that comes with you is this planned for the future?
update alala error code 1-500 (captured girl) and again i captured another girl says she got sent to castle BUT she didnt
wish i had an option to set one of the girls free so i can switch it out for another one im trying to get a vender girl captured for my castle so i dont have to wander around trying to buy fairies
If the companion has a padlock it means I haven't added their Slut Skills yet so you can't take them as a companion. But every girl you capture will eventually get Slut Skills and will be useful in battle (or with other puzzles). There is also no limit to the number of companions you can have at your castle but not every single character can be captured. Most of the attractive girls can be captured and if there is a girl who can't be captured and enough people request her, or if some of my supporters request her, I'll add that character to the list. There's a lot of extra work to make a girl capturable because I have to create a separate paperdoll for her with clothes, and will eventually have to make Slut Skills for her too.

well long story short waste of time trying anything at all with her and then theres another section with a bunch of different NPC cant talk or attack them as well View attachment 2234213
What happens when you try to talk to her again after stripping her the first time? If you can post a video that can help me see what might be going wrong.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If the companion has a padlock it means I haven't added their Slut Skills yet so you can't take them as a companion. But every girl you capture will eventually get Slut Skills and will be useful in battle (or with other puzzles). There is also no limit to the number of companions you can have at your castle but not every single character can be captured. Most of the attractive girls can be captured and if there is a girl who can't be captured and enough people request her, or if some of my supporters request her, I'll add that character to the list. There's a lot of extra work to make a girl capturable because I have to create a separate paperdoll for her with clothes, and will eventually have to make Slut Skills for her too.

What happens when you try to talk to her again after stripping her the first time? If you can post a video that can help me see what might be going wrong.
nothing happens at all when i try to talk with her says the odd stupid stuff here and there like ohhh or you cant really hurt me you know about it

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
nothing happens at all when i try to talk with her says the odd stupid stuff here and there like ohhh or you cant really hurt me you know about it
Okay, those are the responses she says when you attack her. What happens if you rewind time and talk to her again?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Okay, those are the responses she says when you attack her. What happens if you rewind time and talk to her again?
not to sure how to do that without losing everything else i got cuz if ya turn back time it also undoes other stuff too?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
not to sure how to do that without losing everything else i got cuz if ya turn back time it also undoes other stuff too?
Rewinding a timeline only resets events which occured during that timeline. You keep any energy, currency, items, and girls you've collected.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is it posible to buy girlcream in this version? I know that there is this girl in the future that talks about it but is still posible to buy it frome someone or somewhere? Maybe is just for the patreon users

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is it posible to buy girlcream in this version? I know that there is this girl in the future that talks about it but is still posible to buy it frome someone or somewhere? Maybe is just for the patreon users
You can't buy it yet but I'll be adding a machine that sells it. You can always beat someone up for it, if you're a bad person.

Reactions: Dereck112

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
If you can make a video of the issue that will help me understand what's going on.
way beyond my knowledge sorry best i could do is to zip up my saves folder if i knew where that was and upload it to here for you? other then that not sure what else to say or do sorry

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
way beyond my knowledge sorry best i could do is to zip up my saves folder if i knew where that was and upload it to here for you? other then that not sure what else to say or do sorry
You can send the save.data file in the runtime/save folder.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes