thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
not sure whats up with this girl here i cant talk to her tried several times to try and capture her as well
well long story short waste of time trying anything at all with her and then theres another section with a bunch of different NPC cant talk or attack them as well View attachment 2234213
That is Hera; you don't capture her the same way as any other girl. There is a longer quest you have to complete to capture Hera. Hey, she is after all sister/wife of Zeus and Queen of the gods of Olympus. Did you think capturing her would be easy?

You can find the following in the Wiki. Look up "Hera" under "Girls". You should see two quests listed there. Then, look up those 2 quests under the separate "Quests" list. You will find most of this there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Is it just me or is there no "wear" button when I change outfits?
Outfit changes are saved immediately when you add or remove clothing.

Also, a future update is going to add outfit buttons you can use to save your favorite outfits.

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
Outfit changes are saved immediately when you add or remove clothing.

Also, a future update is going to add outfit buttons you can use to save your favorite outfits.
But they don't change. I select new outfits and hit back and they remain the same.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
But they don't change. I select new outfits and hit back and they remain the same.
Have you updated the files from a previous version or is this is new game. Try doing a REWIND ALL TIMELINES from the main menu.

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
Have you updated the files from a previous version or is this is new game. Try doing a REWIND ALL TIMELINES from the main menu.
I started the game for the first time, and the entire clothing change system is broken. It just glitches out when I try to use it. First, no body, I have to select default to get one to show. Then they don't appear to have a jaw. Clothing changes also don't save. If I come back later and try to use it again there will just be some partial left behind mess of anything I tried to do before.

Reactions: bosedk

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
I started the game for the first time, and the entire clothing change system is broken. It just glitches out when I try to use it. First, no body, I have to select default to get one to show. Then they don't appear to have a jaw. Clothing changes also don't save. If I come back later and try to use it again there will just be some partial left behind mess of anything I tried to do before.
Same. Never played the game before. Rewind timelines didn't work.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same. Never played the game before. Rewind timelines didn't work.
Okay, thank you for reporting this. Something must have broken with the most recent update because that's definitely not what should be happening.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Unzip this file into your runtime/script folder and you should be good to go.
0.912.3 Changelog
  • Fixed
    • MAJOR: Wardrobe would not function properly and players could not change their selected companion.

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save or something? The characters all look either cute or hot as hell, but I am just not a fan of this type of game, which is a shame when the writing is really funny, the interactions are interesting, the main character's outfit is actually really cool, and footjob is a tag :3

Füßelieber

Apr 6, 2018
Hi. I really like this game but I quit playing it a time ago after always being forced to lose my exp after every update. Is it still the case?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hi. I really like this game but I quit playing it a time ago after always being forced to lose my exp after every update. Is it still the case?
The game shouldn't overwrite your progress when you update to a new version. If you're a supporter using the Game Launcher just use the update button to get the latest version with only the changed or new files. If you're download the entire archive, just unzip and overwrite the existing files. Kronos Time Titan doesn't come with an actual save, only the file it uses to create the save, so it should never overwrite your progress.

You should be prompted to rewind all timelines when you update the game, but this does not remove any items, girls, currency, or exp, only the events which happened in the timelines. If you're in the middle of a quest you can always decine the time rewind and try and finish the quest, but new content or changes are sometimes not loaded properly without the time rewind.

is there another link for the patch? it said its wrong
What error are you getting?

Reactions: Füßelieber

zerracas

May 2, 2017
So is there no way other people's save files can be imported or are people just ignoring whoever is asking for saves? We all know why someone would want saves for this game

Reactions: G3nn_ji

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is there no way other people's save files can be imported or are people just ignoring whoever is asking for saves? We all know why someone would want saves for this game
Using someone else's save leaves a lot of content missing for you never got to see it.
You only get the end content rather than the content leading up to that end.
You lose out on the story and the content that goes with the story and you never learn how to play this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes