JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
bitsybobs3 :

Infected files: 1 :eek:
Time: 194.599 sec (3 m 14 s)
Start Date: 2022:12:03 15:07:52
End Date: 2022:12:03 15:11:06

:unsure:

Btw i wasnt able to download the last 2 versions with my av ... always blocked by avast ...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
bitsybobs3 :

Btw i wasnt able to download the last 2 versions with my av ... always blocked by avast ...
We take files directly from the OP. Imho, it's probably a false-positive.
Also, Avast is garbage.

Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
bitsybobs3 :

Please submit the file directly to the Avast website so they can whitelist it for you. I only have the time and resources to make sure Windows Defender reports clean.

Reactions: JennaJJ

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I haven't tried on the very latest version, but on 0.910.3, I used the blue/red fairies, thinking they would regen after looping, as written...but even after losing/jumping in combat several times, it still says they're unavailable. What's going on there?

Zarkan

Sep 5, 2017
Got the buttons fixed AND a major bug causing the game to crash in other places like on the map. It was all related to one issue that has been fixed. Thanks so much for your reports everyone! I wasn't able to replicate the persistent issue with being unable to click, so please try the updated version to see if your clicking is working again.
Still can't left click with my old save. Corrupted stays corrupted I guess.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tried to play this game roughly around when it first came out and now im trying it out again
how the fuck do ya play this shit?managed to kill a wolf save and fuck a chick and thats about as far as i got
warped to another building has a few dues and a few chicks that laugh at me when i try to fight them so wtf do ya do to play?
anyone got any of these promocodes?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
all the links that point towards a walkthrough are dead or behind a paywall took me forever to figure out whats up in this game
i dont understand why full bars and cant use any spells got to use capture once BUT of course it failed and hasnt worked since
then get to any battles your next to dead cant heal when ya do die (at least doesnt appear to be permanent ) when ya do die although ya got tons of things can do all ya can do is reverse time and most times just to rinse and repeat
its a fun game BUT aggravating as fuck too give us some codes give us something becuase right now this is shit
the ingame guide is broken too
image_2022-12-12_211052995.png

thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
scarlettyoung I have 2 britanys, at least on the svreen shown in the image here. The last time I played before today was version 9.10, late october I think. I made Britany a follower then. I just did the 0.911.1 update and went to the castle and ran into the "lost outside the castle" version of Britany with my follower Britany. The extra Britany was gone after I quit and reloaded the game. Image and save file attached (Edit: I could only attach the save file by changing the extension to .save):
2 britanys.JPG

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
tried to play this game roughly around when it first came out and now im trying it out again
how the fuck do ya play this shit?
Well, same for me, the gameplay is just so awful.
The scenes and renders look very good, while the gameplay feels like from a game from the 1980s. horrible.

Reactions: Jonny F

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung I have 2 britanys, at least on the svreen shown in the image here. The last time I played before today was version 9.10, late october I think. I made Britany a follower then. I just did the 0.911.1 update and went to the castle and ran into the "lost outside the castle" version of Britany with my follower Britany. The extra Britany was gone after I quit and reloaded the game. Image and save file attached (Edit: I could only attach the save file by changing the extension to .save):
View attachment 2232075
So you captured Brittany but since you rewound time you still have the one you captured who is following you but you can encounter the pre-captured Brittany.

i got a girl i finally captured and getting error 1-500
Which girl did you capture when it gave you the error. If you can let me know I'll get it fixed for the next update.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So you captured Brittany but since you rewound time you still have the one you captured who is following you but you can encounter the pre-captured Brittany.

Which girl did you capture when it gave you the error. If you can let me know I'll get it fixed for the next update.
hydna another bug or glitch is the sex city or what ever its called i killed 2 chicks in there
and then when i exit clicking the green doorway icon or what ever shows this
image_2022-12-13_003507046.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
perhaps i should of asked a lot earlier ...so after you caught girls sent them to your castle or what ever is there a max cap
or is it unlimited or whats the deal there?currently altogether i have 5 tamed then tried for 2 more (although says tamed and sent to castle) only my original 5 are there NOT the last 2 or 3 i caught so ....

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes