jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Was doing some other stuff and I managed to figure out how to update the translation to 1.1.
Thank god for WinMerge triple comparison feature, it would not be possible without it.
You need the 1.1 version of the game.
so does anyone have a link to 1.1 game?

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Guys you have a walkthrough?
I just started and completed CHAPTER 1, didn't get any scenes.
So if you have any walkthrough for how to get scenes please reply
Most of the earlier scenes are from pink-color named mobs. They would sometimes H-attack that escalates every time though it's the same for every mob on that map. You can also get scenes from being defeated by bosses but that would result in a Bad End. Besides that I think it's around Chapter 4 where she gets free-roam H-Scenes (and would have the option to give birth) though I think it's around Chapter 10 or so before she can prostitute and enter the red light district. Not really sure since it was been a while since I played but yeah, you'd need to advance the story for H-Scenes. (Though map and events can change so it's good to atleast have a save for each chapter like I did). Still won't get 100% unlock on everything because there are a few of the H-Scenes in the recollection room but needs you to do another run (Which needs you to stay virgin until CHAPTER 10!) though I dunno if they added an unlock all in gallery after clear in recent version.

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
Most of the earlier scenes are from pink-color named mobs. They would sometimes H-attack that escalates every time though it's the same for every mob on that map. You can also get scenes from being defeated by bosses but that would result in a Bad End. Besides that I think it's around Chapter 4 where she gets free-roam H-Scenes (and would have the option to give birth) though I think it's around Chapter 10 or so before she can prostitute and enter the red light district. Not really sure since it was been a while since I played but yeah, you'd need to advance the story for H-Scenes. (Though map and events can change so it's good to atleast have a save for each chapter like I did). Still won't get 100% unlock on everything because there are a few of the H-Scenes in the recollection room but needs you to do another run (Which needs you to stay virgin until CHAPTER 10!) though I dunno if they added an unlock all in gallery after clear in recent version.
Thanks bro

KG5 EXCALIBUR

Aug 23, 2018
Was doing some other stuff and I managed to figure out how to update the translation to 1.1.
Thank god for WinMerge triple comparison feature, it would not be possible without it.
Can't download it, it just show me F95Z page

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I'm sorry if this was already asked, but is the dev working on a DLC or a new job where he brings together the 2 heroines of his last jobs?

It's just that even trying to translate it, it's not clear to me what he's planning and... does anyone know why it took him so long to release another game after his first title? I remember that I played it back in the day but I had no idea that he was the creator of Lost Phantom.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Same issue as KG5, I restarted my browser and used a different one but can't seem to download it. Mind sharing a mirror link?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Well if i'm correct from what google said we might get more DLC from this game

Which is nice since some characters got only few scenes. Even the guys only got 1 scene compared to full route on others

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
can someone tell me where the fox actually is? (A screen shot is fine)
I deleted the game after clearing it but if i remember the show house was in a top corner

I think it was right side of a bridge (You gotta enter the house) or was talking to a guy blocking the entrance

Xaoskun

Dec 21, 2022
Just beat the game, fantastic game. Got the mother ending which is my favorite, hope for a DLC or Kunoichi Karin 2 where we raise the kids and/or play as them. Karin is a great protagonist, love her.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes