4.70 star(s) 46 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Well techically i dont dislike NTR, what i dont like is total randomness of it. MC should have influence guide and distract it and ofcouse if MC makes bad decisions or intended coal is NTR then there is that outcome. But having like random event for it is annoying. There should be kind of system like Mom starts to date someone and if she reaches certain number of Date she will get railed. Higher level of slutiness mean lower amount of dates, but MC could distract it many ways. Maybe sleeping pills for mom or decrease libido or asking her to date, or if you know who she dates try to find a way to put some impo pills on him.

Or you like NTR, before she goes to date add some libido or sluttioness pills on her drink. Total randomness is never good.
I mostly agree with what you're saying. That series of events was written by someone outside Star and Tristim. I've never liked them all that much, and I wish NTR was more integrated with the gameplay. I'm pretty sure they're off by default though

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about sister - do she ever graduate or this moment is not programmed yet? i mean do i
Have you tried playing for 1460 in game days? Assuming she's going for a bachelor's degree. Maybe she wants a PHD though so, 3650 days? Check back then.
maybe in the earlier build - maybe yes, for now i yet forget about it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sorry i ask about hidden locations - can you help to open police station on the map? also maybe hospital (purgatory), where i can drug my girls with pregnancy stop serum (and take them out of there) - and shes will not give birth? what console command i need?
thanks.

Mech4

Sep 24, 2020
Maybe im looking too much into this but is anyone else having a problem with the sluttiness rising on its own? Lily will go from a sluttiness of like 5 up to 25 in about 3 days. But this happens to almost all the characters where the sluttiness will rise substantially without any input on my part.

Natsu7Drag

May 30, 2023
Her script influences her sluttiness, her photos and poses, and she often walks around the house naked or in underwear. These aspects automatically increase her sluttiness

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
attention hack: avoid getting harassed by the city authorities. when you add clinical trials to a serum, it should negate all attention unless a +10 whopper is added. (code uses max() which returns the highest value in a list)

extract to \game\ directory and observe sub dirs (serumdesign.rpy must be in game\major_game_classes\serum_related\)

WARNING: this hack is an edited original file of the the 23-09 version!
Using this in a later version with changes to formula creation possibly breaks the game and eats your savegames.

No warranty is granted for the stability in any version, but it has been verified to work as intended on 23-09

BE ADVISED THAT REMOVING THIS HACK RETURNS "CLINICAL TRIALS" TO ITS PREVIOUS BEHAVIOR: IT WILL OFFER ONLY -1 ATTENTION GAIN AND WILL GET YOU IN HOT WATER IF YOU DONT WANT TO BOTHER WITH THE AUTHORITIES

Last edited:

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Have you tried playing for 1460 in game days? Assuming she's going for a bachelor's degree. Maybe she wants a PHD though so, 3650 days? Check back then.

TBH, I doubt it's really tracked, unless the reformulate started doing so. On an earlier version of this game I played out to over an in-game year and no one's age increased. Maybe they'll throw that in at some point, add a "birthday" function or something like that.

Jan 7, 2018
It triggers on enter, so just visit her in the evening.
So, there's a third event? Do she and/or Cara need more obedience/love/sluttiness?

TBH, I doubt it's really tracked, unless the reformulate started doing so. On an earlier version of this game I played out to over an in-game year and no one's age increased. Maybe they'll throw that in at some point, add a "birthday" function or something like that.
Which could also be the basis for an "anti-aging serum" storyline... but I guess this can't be done unless they introduce a time-limit within the game itself, otherwise they'll have to write all kinds of graduation/work/retirement/death stories, for nearly every character including the MC.

HHS+, for instance, does have a time-limit (2.5 years?) and makes you choose your path/goal at the beginning of the game. This could be done, I think, in order to avoid some inconsistencies: you choose your goal in life (make money, have X concubines, have Y characters with sluttiness = 100 or obedience = 300, research Z serums...) and then, as a reward, you receive a sort of "time-freezing/groundhog day machine."

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So, there's a third event? Do she and/or Cara need more obedience/love/sluttiness?

Which could also be the basis for an "anti-aging serum" storyline... but I guess this can't be done unless they introduce a time-limit within the game itself, otherwise they'll have to write all kinds of graduation/work/retirement/death stories, for nearly every character including the MC.

HHS+, for instance, does have a time-limit (2.5 years?) and makes you choose your path/goal at the beginning of the game. This could be done, I think, in order to avoid some inconsistencies: you choose your goal in life (make money, have X concubines, have Y characters with sluttiness = 100 or obedience = 300, research Z serums...) and then, as a reward, you receive a sort of "time-freezing/groundhog day machine."
consider that the game now features nanites in the late stages and go watch transcendence with depp.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Anal sex, Corruption, Cosplay, Drugs, Group sex, Harem, Incest, Mind control, Male domination, Male protagonist, Management, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Sandbox, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I decide whether it happens or not or is it unavoidable?

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Are game files locked for editing without editor? In old LR2 you could edit stats like max available stats?

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
Is the lesbian content optional, as in I decide whether it happens or not or is it unavoidable?
When it comes to threesomes you can always decide if you want the other person. But there are events where two employees make out and depending on their preferences you can join or the event is over.

Reactions: battali0n

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
about sister - do she ever graduate or this moment is not programmed yet? i mean do i

maybe in the earlier build - maybe yes, for now i yet forget about it.
No one graduates or ages ever in this game. 1 of the story character, Kaya is planned to have her story overhauled and she is technically the only one who will graduate.

sorry i ask about hidden locations - can you help to open police station on the map? also maybe hospital (purgatory), where i can drug my girls with pregnancy stop serum (and take them out of there) - and shes will not give birth? what console command i need?
thanks.
Hidden location is inaccessible. No graphics for it and no code sent you there.

Sadly, lesbianism is bundled with 3some. Theres a few events that contains it, mainly mom and sis.

Are game files locked for editing without editor? In old LR2 you could edit stats like max available stats?
The AIO version, yes. You 'll need to download the development version from git to edit the code.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
So if I avoid threesomes there will be no lesbian content?
the 3some opinion, some random spawns to like it, and it is required for harem status.. so, your game.

Just so you know, apart from mom and sis, there's quite a few story characters with teamup storyline. They don't have dedicated lesbian storyline, but they do have planned 3some with MC. Unless you also play with Kaden's mod, then there's one lesbian storymod for sis.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
the 3some opinion, some random spawns to like it, and it is required for harem status.. so, your game.

Just so you know, apart from mom and sis, there's quite a few story characters with teamup storyline. They don't have dedicated lesbian storyline, but they do have planned 3some with MC. Unless you also play with Kaden's mod, then there's one lesbian storymod for sis.
I am trying to find out how to avoid the lesbian content. Thanks!

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I am trying to find out how to avoid the lesbian content. Thanks!
There is 1 event for your employees and 1 morning event for your family (after you unlock 3some with mom and sis). Its random but you can off them from your bedroom mod setting IIRC. Both allow you to join in. Just a headup..

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes