4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
question 3 :
"for develop branch only " Cara only appears now when you meet this two points , first : auntie in your home , second : a minimum of 10k money to invest (not sur for 10k , but you understand the mechanics i bet )

for your others questions , maybe a bug , maybe not enough sluttiness ?, never see that again ( except for Ashley boobjob quest ), ask directly to Tristim

Have a nice day !
That's weird, Auntie is in my home and I have over 50k money. Do you have to wander the streets like for descovering the stripclub or is it triggering like it used to ? (that would be odd, tbh)

And thx for the answer

Jan 7, 2018
You don't have to wander the streets to find the Sex shop, but I think the event triggers after Becca leaves your home and moves to her new apartment.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
Is there a console command to increase the number of times you had a specific type of sex?
For example, if you had Anal 1x with a person, to increase that to say 10x

I tried using:
"the_person.anal_sex" doesn't do anything
""the_person.anal_sex_count" gives errors

Does anyone know how to do this? (also for other sex act counts)
Thanks! :-*

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
That's weird, Auntie is in my home and I have over 50k money. Do you have to wander the streets like for descovering the stripclub or is it triggering like it used to ? (that would be odd, tbh)

And thx for the answer
The first time I encountered the club was while wandering the street at night. Not sure if that's the only way, though.
the question is, are we talking about the strip club, which is related to Aunt and Gabriel, or the sex shop, which is related to Cara?

Last edited:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Could be, since Sshe -Ophelia- is missing from the list.

This may be, by the way, a bug Tristim , Trollden LZ_Starbuck:
When you see Ophila in the list, she has a small story-line book:
View attachment 3814321

But when you speak with her, the book is gone:
View attachment 3814310
She also doesn't appear in the girls' list on Story-progression:

View attachment 3814311

Compare e.g. with Camila, who has the book both times and shows up in the overview:

View attachment 3814314

View attachment 3814315

And you're right, slobber, Candace is also missing from the overview: there isn't even a locked placeholder for her. WiP, I guess ;)
Found the missing person: It was indeed Ellie, the IT girl; Thanks again slobber and Gig1984
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;-*

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
The first time I encountered the club was while wandering the street at night. Not sure if that's the only way, though.
the question is, are we talking about the strip club, which is related to Aunt and Gabriel, or the sex shop, which is related to Cara?
I already unlocked the Strip Club, even before Auntie and Cousin moved in with the family. I was talking about Cara's sex shop.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Has anyone packaged all the recent updates and mods into a new build lately?
I doubt it. There has been a lot of activity on the dev branch significantly changing either plot requirements or core mechanics of gameplay. I haven't played dev branch for a while as I am waiting for things to stabilize a little more and I honestly think we might be nearing a new release.

Don't quote me on that.

Jan 7, 2018
I already unlocked the Strip Club, even before Auntie and Cousin moved in with the family. I was talking about Cara's sex shop.
Yes, the sex shop is unlocked when Becky and Gabrielle move to their new apartment.

btw, what are the conditions for the foreclosure of the strip club and for Jennifer finding out about Lily's instapics? I'm very far into the game and none of the two happened yet. Is there a console command to trigger the events or at least to check what's wrong with them?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I doubt it. There has been a lot of activity on the dev branch significantly changing either plot requirements or core mechanics of gameplay. I haven't played dev branch for a while as I am waiting for things to stabilize a little more and I honestly think we might be nearing a new release.

Don't quote me on that.
Trist himself said he was working on stabilizing game enough so there could be a new AIO recently in Discord while answering another question, so your suspicion is fair enough. Might be awhile though still, before he has it stable and play tested.

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Greetings All,
Is there a console command to increase the number of times you had a specific type of sex?

I tried using:

look in my signature maybe :rolleyes:

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Greetings All,

I tried using:

It's the_person.sex_record[''Anal Sex"]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can recommend the universal renpy mod to rummage around renpy variables

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone know why I can't get employees at the office to wear their uniforms? I have all of the uniform policies and the outfits are legal.

I've tried deactivating policies, reactivating policies, adding panties and bra to the "underwear", and using full outfits instead of underwear/overwear. The best I could ever get them to do was wear their overwear, but then changing anything would break that again.

Edit: Are attachments on this forum broken, or does it just not like WEBP images?

View attachment 3856307 View attachment 3856308 View attachment 3856309

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone know why I can't get employees at the office to wear their uniforms? I have all of the uniform policies and the outfits are legal.

I've tried deactivating policies, reactivating policies, adding panties and bra to the "underwear", and using full outfits instead of underwear/overwear. The best I could ever get them to do was wear their overwear, but then changing anything would break that again.

Edit: Are attachments on this forum broken, or does it just not like WEBP images?

View attachment 3856307 View attachment 3856308 View attachment 3856309
You have not enabled their use for any departments. You also need to click all those boxes to the right, or at least make sure each department has at least 1 outfit clicked.

Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyway to skip storylines? I hate that some of the girls have storylines to follow in order to unlock sex options. Also, is there a way to disable the annoying text messages?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Clean install. Renpy folder emptied. Vanilla. 2024-5B

How works the Outfit Manager now?

Selected items are not added. Generate outfit does work, however.

TIA

Edit (Solved) : Mmmmk, missed the "Add (clothing)" button at the buttom.:4Head:

Last edited:

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
You have not enabled their use for any departments. You also need to click all those boxes to the right, or at least make sure each department has at least 1 outfit clicked.
I've been playing the game off and on for 2 or 3 years (however long the game has been mature enough to be playable), and I am familiar with how the uniform management works. Check the screenshots I attached to my previous post. Things are enabled correctly.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes