4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Everything except one thing is just much better in Lab Rats 2 comparing it to the first.
I wish the characters were more fleshed out. In the first one the characters you interacted with felt more complete.
It may be an unfair comparison, but in Lab Rats 2 it often feels like your actions are affecting a random sequence of 0's and 1's instead of a complete character.
I mean, it makes sense for the characters to not be as fleshed out by the stage of development the original got abandoned at because the first game only had a total of like, 5 characters you could interact with while this one goes up through the hundreds(?) so if they only added in wholly fleshed out characters as they were developing, then the whole sandbox environment would feel empty and pointless.
This one is supposed to be more like a god game where you actually get to play around freely with the "powers" you unlocked in the first game and even expand upon them.

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
Everything except one thing is just much better in Lab Rats 2 comparing it to the first.
I wish the characters were more fleshed out. In the first one the characters you interacted with felt more complete.
It may be an unfair comparison, but in Lab Rats 2 it often feels like your actions are affecting a random sequence of 0's and 1's instead of a complete character.
Are you sure you even played the game? If you did, the LR1 cast is in the LR2 as well. (5 chars vs 19 chars + unlimited npcs)

There are currently 19 story characters, constantly being 'fleshed' out in the main core as compared to LR1 (5 characters), so that's a complete unfair 'anal'ysis. :p It's comparing apples to oranges at this point. However, as it gets more fine tuned and easier to access, there will be more personalities and story lines added in as it goes along.

Also, the characters in LR1 are more 1 and 0s compared to LR2 :ROFLMAO: BUT, I will agree with your statement that we need to add more personality types and more variety in the interactions. Either way, it will only improve from this point :D

Hopefully that answers questions,

Elkrose

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
I haven't looked into it since before reformulate was a thing, did anyone ever figure out the paper doll system, so that we could add new body types or hair styles etc? I remember back in the day it was a big sore spot in the community because the dev went way out of their way to obfuscate everything to do with that stuff.
We are currently in the process of updating the system, please refer to Discord if you wish to know more :D

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LabRats2Reformulate-2024.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
ive brought this up sometime before im looking for a way to get rid of mc.recently_orgasmed
it can be done in the original BUT as for the remake the file you edit isnt here (sex_mechanics.rpy)
is there a work around because its annoying not being able to keep screwing because of mc.recently_orgasmed :(
easiest way is to just get the gal to give mc a quick blow... and go again

setzof

Jul 18, 2019
ive brought this up sometime before im looking for a way to get rid of mc.recently_orgasmed
it can be done in the original BUT as for the remake the file you edit isnt here (sex_mechanics.rpy)
is there a work around because its annoying not being able to keep screwing because of mc.recently_orgasmed :(
There's a feature you can unlock, at some point, ingame to keep going and going and going and....
it's part of one of the personal serums that Ashley Moore offers. (sister of Stephanie Moore, you can hire her at some point).

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
Have you unrenpy'ed it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...ell-forall-v9-4-unren-old.92717/#post-6469193
You want UnRen-forall(v9.4).zip
Stick UnRen-forall.bat in the folder with LabRats2-Reformulate.exe, double click on UnRen-forall.bat, click enter, choose option 1.
This will unpack the game for you.
game>game_loops sexmechanics.rpy
line 1582
$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True
to
$ mc.recently_orgasmed = False
Setzof says it's now a part of the game, I've never gotten it that far without it bricking on me, so maybe it is?

Reactions: str8up

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I REALLY appreciate you guys continuing this game.
I just wish yall could release a succinct changelog, maybe one that only lists changes between public versions posted here?
The game has several contributors working in several different areas at a time. Developer build just means it may not be stable. Public vs developer build doesn't really change that it's difficult to succinctly summarize the changes. From what I've seen, it's probably especially difficult given how spaghetti coded the game is/was. It's just extra record keeping which means more work for people already doing this voluntarily.

Reactions: jimdandy

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Lab Rats 1 had a limited cast with very little overlap between the different characters and their storylines. Mechanically it was all the same but the storylines for each were on their whole unique. There is a much larger cast now.

While your main cast are having unique storylines designed for them they 1. Are not done yet, 2. Have more cross interactions 3. Are tighter bound to a general NPC creation system. Number 3 is the main issue point.

I have been playing the beta for some time now and have been seeing the changes to the main characters happening in real time. They really have done a good job diversifying their stories and building archetypes to be centered around.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes