4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone. Tell me how to make your mother, sister, aunt, cousin my girlfriends ? I can not= (And tell me if the content is a threesome with my mother and sister or aunt? If so, how do I open it? For earlier I am grateful to you. Thanks.
do a search for "mom girlfriend" in the main lab rats 2 thread. there's an old mod with a file in it that will enable it.

and, yes if you work at it hard enough (and make them love incest and threesomes) you can get all that stuff. There is an event that fires organically if mom/ sis are super slutty that unlocks threesomes with them anyway.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The card game with the aunt, mom and sis every Wednesday. Does it end in sex at some point? All I get are nude dances and that's it.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
There's a missing "expression_images" parameter from the Sex_Shop_Owner constructor. I got it to load by passing None in its place, but I have no idea where the required data should come from

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so why does this happened?
Are you using the mod for game version 0.40.1 on the new update that just came out?

If the new updated game then that is your problem.
Developers for the mod have not released the new mod yet for the new update.

Hexxerald

Jan 12, 2020
Are you using the mod for game version 0.40.1 on the new update that just came out?

If the new updated game then that is your problem.
Developers for the mod have not released the new mod yet for the new update.
Ahhh i see, i downloaded the 0.40.1.3 full modded game. welp i could always start a fresh save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ahhh i see, i downloaded the 0.40.1.3 full modded game. welp i could always start a fresh save.
I would wait till the modders get finish with the updated mod in less than a week then start a new game.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I seem to have recruited a policewoman to work in R&D. Is this the police chief mentioned earlier? And if so, is she supposed to be pegged at zero sluttiness?

Just curious if it's a glitch or if she's that way because the NPC is WIP. Assuming anyone knows, that is.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I seem to have recruited a policewoman to work in R&D. Is this the police chief mentioned earlier? And if so, is she supposed to be pegged at zero sluttiness?

Just curious if it's a glitch or if she's that way because the NPC is WIP. Assuming anyone knows, that is.
I'm fairly certain that's a glitch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Christine is a WIP and currently she is pretty much a generic npc. If you hire her she is just a regular employee. If you can lewd your employee at 0 sluttiness for whatever reason, you can lewd her too.

Her file is in the 'Candace' folder. It pretty much only replaces the personality-dependant introduction, flirt and thats it. Really just the beginning of a unique personality for now. So she isn't a flashed out character, just has a unique uniform, a set look, a few unique lines and a set of stats (like her 60 obedience). Thats it for now it seems.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018

She has negative core sluttiness, just flirt a few time and it will rise up

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes