4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I doubt that either the main game nor the mod will implement that, cause it is probably a huge addition, but was there ever any mention of plans to add males to the game? If not for going full bisexual mode, it would at least be fun to have the cheated on husbands and spouses showing up and possibly interacting.
You do cheat on husbands/boyfriends. Sometime while you are on fuck date with the women, their husband/boyfriend either show up or calls. If husband/boyfriend show up, you have 3 options 1. flee, 2. hide, or 3. keep on fucking (end with woman leaving husband/boyfriend and become your gf)

Mrakvampire

Aug 5, 2020
Posted this to vanilla thread, but maybe some modders have their opinion on this as well :)

Are there any plans to expand on making girls more unique? For example girls with unique physical traits?
What comes to my mind very quickly:
Ultra-sensitive breasts (major increase in arousal for groping and titfucks, passive arousal gain based on breasts size without bra support)
Throat-pussy trait (major increase in arousal for deepthroat; arousal gain during dinner dates)

Also it seems game has counter for # of sex acts performed by each girl. Maybe this counter should not only be for cosmetic purposes and will affect gameplay? Just a thought - there could be purely fluff events related to girl's sex-reputation, i.e. in the office they can get humiliated by co-workers based on what sex acts they have on record.

Reactions: Metalmania

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Posted this to vanilla thread, but maybe some modders have their opinion on this as well :)

Are there any plans to expand on making girls more unique? For example girls with unique physical traits?
Ultra-sensitive breasts (major increase in arousal for groping and titfucks, passive arousal gain based on breasts size without bra support)
Throat-pussy trait (major increase in arousal for deepthroat; arousal gain during dinner dates)

Also it seems game has counter for # of sex acts performed by each girl. Maybe this counter should not only be for cosmetic purposes and will affect gameplay? Just a thought - there could be purely fluff events related to girl's sex-reputation, i.e. in the office they can get humiliated by co-workers based on what sex acts they have on record.
I won't speak for any other modder, but I can say that sensitive-breasts has been mentioned on the discord. We'll have to see if anything comes of that

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Why only humiliated, if your office is corrupted enough you could have them celebrate or be jealous of the girl who had MC's cock most often in last month, maybe even have them compete when two girls are rivals and have mentions of that in scenes or have it as a plot line/quest like the breeding one or the daughter of engineer. Or you could have them compete per department or in between departments of the company, where the more innocent members of department are corrupted by the others or encouraged to help their department win.

Reactions: DevilInside666

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I'm trying to understand how one figures out which version the beta patch is currently for, as the direct link is only ever named "lr2mods-develop".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm trying to understand how one figures out which version the beta patch is currently for, as the direct link is only ever named "lr2mods-develop".
The beta version is what there working on now and can involved bugs so it better to get the "latest release" version of either the bug fixes or mod.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
You do cheat on husbands/boyfriends. Sometime while you are on fuck date with the women, their husband/boyfriend either show up or calls. If husband/boyfriend show up, you have 3 options 1. flee, 2. hide, or 3. keep on fucking (end with woman leaving husband/boyfriend and become your gf)
Oh yeah, I knew that you cheat on them, but I never got that he came home.
That is at least something, but my unrealistic wish would be that you can corrupt, change and fuck males too.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
The beta version is what there working on now and can involved bugs so it better to get the "latest release" version of either the bug fixes or mod.
Figured it would be the beta version that will be working with the new version first.

Apr 12, 2021
Is anyone willing to make android version apk?
Making it work on phones is realy hell. And due to updates/fixes i will not realy care if we got new android version at end of each month, close to new version.
At least this way, android versions will be most stable.

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Is anyone willing to make android version apk?
Making it work on phones is realy hell. And due to updates/fixes i will not realy care if we got new android version at end of each month, close to new version.
At least this way, android versions will be most stable.
The Joiplay beta and installation from page one works

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Can I try the beta version with the new update?
I can't join the discord channel for some reason

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Can I try the beta version with the new update?
I can't join the discord channel for some reason
The current beta is meant for the 40.1 version of the vanilla game. If you want to use the Unofficial Bugfix & Mod with the latest vanilla version of the game (v41.2), then you need to manually update the necessary files (time-consuming and requires understanding of Python/Ren'Py; I did this for the bugfix in a quick-and-dirty way, ie. just added the new code without trying to figure out if they should be tweaked - luckily the Mod required only one file to be changed to work with it) or wait for the modders to release the first beta for the v41.2, which should happen within a week or so.

xeratios

May 13, 2020
I was wondering if there is any chance of more models being added in the future? I could perhaps help out if needed. And i'm sorry if this question has been asked before.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was wondering if there is any chance of more models being added in the future? I could perhaps help out if needed. And i'm sorry if this question has been asked before.
Best place to ask about that or any other modding help and content is on there Discord site.
There very active on there Discord.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes