4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

camistrie

Mar 6, 2019
If I use the bug-fix only (without the mod), I know it says save games are not compatible with the base game, but do the bug-fixed saves have save game compatibility across different versions?

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
If I use the bug-fix only (without the mod), I know it says save games are not compatible with the base game, but do the bug-fixed saves have save game compatibility across different versions?
Not Really IIRC. (Not involved with the mod at all). but the versions typically change too much.

Reactions: camistrie

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Renpy is a pain in the butt when it comes to patching to begin with.
Even Vanilla updates can make your saves obsolete.
When it comes to mods always expect the worst in that regard.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! A few questions :) How do I get mom and sis to become exhibitionists? No matter how much serum i give them over multiple weeks, the social proclivity nanobots go upto 80% and then nothing. Also I read in the beta changelog something about a police chief? How do I unlock her story? Last but not the least I have requested and taken many nude photos for the sister, how do I get her to ask mom for nude shoots as well? Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! A few questions :) How do I get mom and sis to become exhibitionists? No matter how much serum i give them over multiple weeks, the social proclivity nanobots go upto 80% and then nothing. Also I read in the beta changelog something about a police chief? How do I unlock her story? Last but not the least I have requested and taken many nude photos for the sister, how do I get her to ask mom for nude shoots as well? Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance!
I keep mom and sis at home for my enjoyment so have no idea on this and the only serum I use on them is anti birth control until I can ask them to stop using birth control.

As for the police chief go to the bar and talk to everyone there sooner or later you will meet her.

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
exhibition and police chief are not completed yet. Police chief in latest beta of the mod is just a free roam char atm basically. Mom and and sis are base game so thats on Vern to finish.

Mogymog

May 23, 2017
So.. i got a screen bug, and im not sure if its the base game or the mod causing it. Basically, I have a Lily on the right side where the character avatars go, and it wont go away for nothing. It covers up all other avatars, and everything on that side of the screen. Is there a way to fix it, or make it go away or something? Or, is the only way to fix it is a restart, and to put me off playing this game for another 6 months or so? screenshot0001.png

fubuki

Nov 10, 2016
So.. i got a screen bug, and im not sure if its the base game or the mod causing it. Basically, I have a Lily on the right side where the character avatars go, and it wont go away for nothing. It covers up all other avatars, and everything on that side of the screen. Is there a way to fix it, or make it go away or something? Or, is the only way to fix it is a restart, and to put me off playing this game for another 6 months or so? View attachment 1228621
I think I had that bug and loading up the outfit manager and exiting fixed it, that's if this is the same bug I had when suggesting an outfit for her pic event.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nanobots do not appear for me anymore. I made a clean install (removed the roaming/renpy/lr folder as well), everything works fine, started a new game but after Steph gets her hand on it supposedly, the nanobot research simply does not appear. Even makes a remark we have to raise it to 5.0 to advance the topic further but there is no nanobot research whatsoever.

Step gets the nano research before Tier 2 but when i unlock tier 2 still no nanobots, nor in Tier 3. After that one discussion with Steph the whole topic doesn't come up anymore.

EDIT: Did a little testing. If i don't touch anything in the mod configuration, the nanobots do unlock.

Last edited:

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
BUG REPORT (I am only using the bugfix and not the mod)

In family_LTE.rpy: Missing function definition for add_mom_outfit_coloured_apron
Code:
def add_mom_outfit_coloured_apron(the_person):
    coloured_apron = apron.get_copy()
    coloured_apron.colour = [0.74,0.33,0.32,1.0]
    coloured_apron.pattern = "Pattern_1"
    coloured_apron.colour_pattern = [1.0,0.83,0.90,1.0]
    the_person.outfit.add_dress(coloured_apron)
In role_nora.rpy:
When you turn in research for Nora the wrong traits get deleted. I've looked through the code but it looks correct so I don't know where the problem is. I've attached some screenshots of the console. When the research is turned in, the correct result would be that the mastered trait is removed. However, I've tested ~10 times and it's always list_of_nora_traits[0] that gets removed. I haven't experienced this bug in the vanilla game (unless I always happened to be given the first trait to research and didn't notice) but there seems to be no major changes in the code so I don't know.

In role_model.rpy:
When doing the photoshoot for the ad campaign, the model reviews (aka changes) her outfit after the pictures/sex but before the score for the photoshoot is calculated. That means the ad bonus is based on whatever she changes into and not on what she wore during the photoshoot. This problem also exists in the vanilla game.

Reactions: Tristim

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is it compatible with the new version v41.1?
Did you even bother reading the post right before yours? :unsure: It usually takes the mod team several days to correctly update the mod for a new version of the game! Sometimes it can take longer, to a certain extent it depends on what changes have been made to the base game. :eek: Yeah, I know it's not what you, or many others, want to hear, but that's the reality of working with thousands of lines of code! o_O

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Did you even bother reading the post right before yours? :unsure: It usually takes the mod team several days to correctly update the mod for a new version of the game! Sometimes it can take longer, to a certain extent it depends on what changes have been made to the base game. :eek: Yeah, I know it's not what you, or many others, want to hear, but that's the reality of working with thousands of lines of code! o_O
apologies for not looking the previous post.. I joined the discord now i know XD. I love this game for being so interactive and progression, and just discovered and tried the mods a few weeks ago and it made it much more fun. my bad for being impatient, but game is good.. yeah... game is good.....:cool:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I doubt that either the main game nor the mod will implement that, cause it is probably a huge addition, but was there ever any mention of plans to add males to the game? If not for going full bisexual mode, it would at least be fun to have the cheated on husbands and spouses showing up and possibly interacting.

Reactions: GhoulDagger
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes