4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

afser

Aug 17, 2017
Running the 0.40.1.1-market version, I can't seem to be able to make overwear outfits that are acceptable as (first) corp uniforms. Outfits that are 0 sluttiness in the base game 0.40.1 (e.g. just a summer dress overwear) are 49 sluttiness for me on the 0.40.1.1.-market edition.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is this expected behaviour? Is there a toggle somewhere to reset it to base game behaviour?

This really nerfs the whole outfit part of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Running the 0.40.1.1-market version, I can't seem to be able to make overwear outfits that are acceptable as (first) corp uniforms. Outfits that are 0 sluttiness in the base game 0.40.1 (e.g. just a summer dress overwear) are 49 sluttiness for me on the 0.40.1.1.-market edition.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is this expected behaviour? Is there a toggle somewhere to reset it to base game behaviour?

This really nerfs the whole outfit part of the game.
You also have to have underwear to go with it and if you have 0 slut underwear then you should come up with about 4 slut points altogether.

Summer dress without underwear is very slutty 49 but with underwear also is 4.

afser

Aug 17, 2017
> Summer dress without underwear is very slutty 49 but with underwear also is 4.

But I cannot add underwear to overwear sets right? The options are greyed out, and it makes sense since the character is allowed to combine it with their own underwear set. And since the first Corporate Uniform options are Overwear Only, the whole thing sort of falls apart.

Compare the way it works in the unmodded base game: an overwear set consisting of only a summer dress is below sluttiness 5 and can be added as a (basic) uniform. The employees then wear it with their own underwear.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
> Summer dress without underwear is very slutty 49 but with underwear also is 4.

But I cannot add underwear to overwear sets right? The options are greyed out, and it makes sense since the character is allowed to combine it with their own underwear set. And since the first Corporate Uniform options are Overwear Only, the whole thing sort of falls apart.

Compare the way it works in the unmodded base game: an overwear set consisting of only a summer dress is below sluttiness 5 and can be added as a (basic) uniform. The employees then wear it with their own underwear.
You have to use them with underwear when there slut is not high enough to use.

When you go to choose what they wear you can go with full sets or part sets, for part sets will be higher that full set on slut.

You can still use the dress with underwear if there slut is not enough for them to use it without underwear.
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2021-05-25 15-02-17-80.jpg

Aug 1, 2019
something is bugged in latest version for me and girls' Love randomly drops to 0

edit: I think it was related to the "love potion" serum trait

Last edited:

ducksarecool2

Aug 22, 2018
I was playing a little bit ago and had the option on Mom to change her entire wardrobe at once. I could ask her to make it more slutty and things that that. Now the option is gone, anyone know how to get it back? I'd prefer not to have to manually change all her clothes again.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
This game has come a long ways. Its looking good. Just wish it had a little more gape on the pussy and ass like the original did.
In my opinion it be really cool if it had a system like a see in a few games that as you corrupt and use them more their parts become more agape and obscene. But from I noticed it seem that maybe they have a hard time drawing those parts. Like in the character poses non of them really are any sexy or chowing anything other than boobs.
I truly hope that the creator keeps working on this project as he has. In no means i mean to discourage him. Just hope he can add those for i bet many would enjoy more graphic visuals, or a system of gaping or a x-ray vision display of the act.
Thank you for you work creator and good luck
ps. Downloaded this version modded and it was great. Thank you for the mod guys.

MeukBak

Jan 17, 2018
You have to use them with underwear when there slut is not high enough to use.

When you go to choose what they wear you can go with full sets or part sets, for part sets will be higher that full set on slut.

You can still use the dress with underwear if there slut is not enough for them to use it without underwear.
View attachment 1212956
Normally it was:

Overwear had it's own sluttyness, because the ladies will use it with their own underwear.
Now it seems, underwear (or the lack of it) is also taken into account which indeed make it impossible to get business outfits in the first stages of the game.
In earlier versions, choosing all the basic overwear, gave an near 0 sluttyness. Now, because underwear (like the full wear) is taking into account, its instant high.

Reactions: afser

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Running in the latest version, it seems Jennifer's arousal is frozen during threesomes with Lily.

Also, finding out about the strip club activates event with Mrs Thorne even before you're actually introduced.

'Modify entire wardrobe' is also disappearing from the menu all the time.

afser

Aug 17, 2017
Normally it was:

Overwear had it's own sluttyness, because the ladies will use it with their own underwear.
Now it seems, underwear (or the lack of it) is also taken into account which indeed make it impossible to get business outfits in the first stages of the game.
In earlier versions, choosing all the basic overwear, gave an near 0 sluttyness. Now, because underwear (like the full wear) is taking into account, its instant high.
Exactly, the point is not whether they can wear it, it’s whether it can be set as a corporate uniform at policy levels 1 or 2. As it stands, it cannot. Which is a real shame because of the whole clothing/uniform system being inaccessible for a large part of the game.

I’m guessing there’s a bug where the wrong evaluation function is called (full outfit instead of overwear) but I haven’t found it yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Exactly, the point is not whether they can wear it, it’s whether it can be set as a corporate uniform at policy levels 1 or 2. As it stands, it cannot. Which is a real shame because of the whole clothing/uniform system being inaccessible for a large part of the game.

I’m guessing there’s a bug where the wrong evaluation function is called (full outfit instead of overwear) but I haven’t found it yet.
If you think there is a bug go on there discord and report it, it will get fixed faster that way.

Reactions: afser

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
I just downloaded this mod as instructed and got this when starting the game. Don't know if I did something wrong or not. Would love to try this mod but need some help getting there. Hopefully it's not my outdated OS. Doubt it but don't know.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.40.1.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/get_person_lists.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -1 python:
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.40.1.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/get_person_lists.rpy", line 2, in <module>
    from lru import lru_cache_function
ImportError: No module named lru

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.40.1.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/get_person_lists.rpy", line 1, in script
    init -1 python:
  File "C:\Users\me\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\me\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/lr2mods-v0.40.1.1/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/get_person_lists.rpy", line 2, in <module>

Windows-Vista-6.0.6002-SP2
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed May 26 10:41:13 2021

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just downloaded this mod as instructed and got this when starting the game. Don't know if I did something wrong or not. Would love to try this mod but need some help getting there. Hopefully it's not my outdated OS. Doubt it but don't know.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    init -1 python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init -1 python:
  File "C:\Users\me\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\me\Desktop\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-Vista-6.0.6002-SP2
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed May 26 10:41:13 2021
It seems you did not read the installation instructions correctly.

3 and 4 look like you have it wrong.

3. Extract the "Mods" folder of the lr2-mods.zip into the <Lab Rats 2/game/> folder.
4. You now should have a <Lab Rats 2/game/Mods> folder.

You should not have a folder called lr2-mods in you game folder.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
It seems you did not read the installation instructions correctly.

3 and 4 look like you have it wrong.

3. Extract the "Mods" folder of the lr2-mods.zip into the <Lab Rats 2/game/> folder.
4. You now should have a <Lab Rats 2/game/Mods> folder.

You should not have a folder called lr2-mods in you game folder.
Thank You so much! I did extract as instructed but used 7z which created a folder within the game folder. This time I extracted onto desktop and moved just the Mod folder into game folder and it worked, (so far). Am starting game just fine now. Thanks again! Keep up the good advise.

nogettis

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure if it's part of the base game, or the mod, so sorry if I'm asking the wrong place.

I've had the events with the employee who has issues getting pregnant and the employee with the dad that helps out the business. Are there other random employee events like those and if so, how do I trigger them?

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
Where did you download the joiplay open beta? the modded game doest work on joiplay
Probably from their patron page :

Edit: I was wrong, just go to Google play store, and opt in for beta, should be an option to download the beta version of JoiPlay.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry about it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if it's part of the base game, or the mod, so sorry if I'm asking the wrong place.

I've had the events with the employee who has issues getting pregnant and the employee with the dad that helps out the business. Are there other random employee events like those and if so, how do I trigger them?
Mother's asking for jobs for there daughters and daughters asking for jobs for there mothers.
To trigger them you just need to keep playing.
There is a setting you can change to make them pop up more often.

Be in your bedroom and the options is there. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2021-05-27 07-06-54-03.jpg

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
So just downloaded the main mega file and when I went to run it Malwarebytes flagged it as ransomware.... anyone else had this happen? First time for me with any of these builds.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So just downloaded the main mega file and when I went to run it Malwarebytes flagged it as ransomware.... anyone else had this happen? First time for me with any of these builds.
Just downloaded and scan with Avast, Malwarebytes, PC Matic and SuperAntiSpywear and none of them show any problems.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes