4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Looking back at my savegames, I can pinpoint the moment my cuz noped off to Mexico to the moment her and Auntie got their own apartment. Saved during that convo. I don't think I had her following me the evening before, but can't quiet rule it out either.
Any way to force the game into reloading her/her default?

Mar 22, 2019
Ok, got to day 21 and research tier 1 using cheat, got the same event, now nano bots are working, fifth attempt to start a new game. Great mod.

Upd. Okey, it seems the bug appears only when Steph becomes your girlfriend before the first nano bots event.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Trollden / Tristim / LZ_Starbuck

I don't know if this is how it should be or something maybe broken or the mod did something, need insight or help with this.

Once I hit 11 girls in Production I can not keep up with supply no matter how many more I have in supply it keeps going down unless MC works in supply then it stays even with what is being used.

I can build up to 1000 supply over the weekend and the very first work hour goes by and its down below half that.
I have 17 now ordering supply and it still can not keep up.
MC must do supply work to keep the count enough to work with.

ADD: After playing some more and not worrying about supply it stopped going down at 379.
Then after adding 2 more to supply it still stays at 379. ((Is this how it suppose to be???))
Try setting your cap to 10,000 and see what happens

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

somewierdguy

Aug 9, 2019
Trollden / Tristim / LZ_Starbuck

I don't know if this is how it should be or something maybe broken or the mod did something, need insight or help with this.

Once I hit 11 girls in Production I can not keep up with supply no matter how many more I have in supply it keeps going down unless MC works in supply then it stays even with what is being used.

I can build up to 1000 supply over the weekend and the very first work hour goes by and its down below half that.
I have 17 now ordering supply and it still can not keep up.
MC must do supply work to keep the count enough to work with.

ADD: After playing some more and not worrying about supply it stopped going down at 379.
Then after adding 2 more to supply it still stays at 379. ((Is this how it suppose to be???))
AFAIK the calculations go supply, then production, so your total supply will always be short the amount of supplies it takes to run a single production turn. If you increase the amount of supplies you're maintaining, it should go up until you're again short by 621.

Easiest way to tell if you're meeting your supply requirements per turn is to go into the review staff menu and check that the total supply work is higher than the total production work on the bottom of the chart where the totals are. Then make sure your supplies to maintain are higher than the total production work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Try setting your cap to 10,000 and see what happens
I got rid of over half of the employee's and now its staying at about 800

Really a face palm dalzomo

You get 40 NPC's with 11 in production and 19 in supply and you tell me how much you can keep on hand.

No matter how high you set it you will only be able to keep about 300 - 400 on hand at all times. At one time I had it set to 25,000 and it still set at 300 - 400 on hand.

Yes that is 40 NPC's not 39 as the max says because one of the mothers came to me and said her daughter needed a job and I went ahead and got her.

And I am still clearing around 50k a day in income. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2021-05-23 21-35-30-59.jpg

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I got rid of over half of the employee's and now its staying at about 800

Really a face palm dalzomo

You get 40 NPC's with 11 in production and 19 in supply and you tell me how much you can keep on hand.

No matter how high you set it you will only be able to keep about 300 - 400 on hand at all times. At one time I had it set to 25,000 and it still set at 300 - 400 on hand.

Yes that is 40 NPC's not 39 as the max says because one of the mothers came to me and said her daughter needed a job and I went ahead and got her.

And I am still clearing around 50k a day in income. View attachment 1209753
You're getting butthurt about a reaction? lol you know they're ALL upboats, right? but if you're sad I'll go ahead and remove it. dere oo go :*

>I cut off half my toes so my shoes would fit
That's why I facepalmed. But play how you want, mang. I support keeping fewer employees. I rarely hire over the 3rd upgrade cap myself

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game is too realistic - I don't want to emulate CEO income skyrocketing while worker incomes stagnate

/s
If your not sharing the wealth then you don't like your girls very well do you.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Game is too realistic - I don't want to emulate CEO income skyrocketing while worker incomes stagnate

/s
You can keep bumping up their salaries every week if it makes you feel any better, but there seems to be no in-game reward for giving them more than 140% of their expected salary (calculated based on their stats and skills), which already keeps their happiness way up.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I was wondering, this is a question about the game itself not the mod, but is there any downside to setting your supply limit at 1m? I see the guys up there talk about setting it to 10k, while I always just set it really high and assume there's nothing wrong with it.

Would be a good(?) idea to have the supply limit capped, and the cap bumped with business policies.

Oh, and if there is no downside, and capping it would be a bad idea, why even have a limit in the first place?

And don't get me started on Clarity...

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I was wondering, this is a question about the game itself not the mod, but is there any downside to setting your supply limit at 1m? I see the guys up there talk about setting it to 10k, while I always just set it really high and assume there's nothing wrong with it.

Would be a good(?) idea to have the supply limit capped, and the cap bumped with business policies.

Oh, and if there is no downside, and capping it would be a bad idea, why even have a limit in the first place?

And don't get me started on Clarity...
The purpose of the supply cap is to prevent your supply team from just keeping on buying surplus over what your production team needs. In the first weeks for some players it's hard to make ends meet so keeping it low at the start might be useful, but there's no other benefit to keeping a low cap once you're flush. I keep my supply team a little more productive than my production team, and keep about double the supplies on hand than my production team can burn, so I don't have to do so much supply work when I work on the weekends. The problem with letting your supply team outpace your production too much and depend on the supply cap to keep waste low is that once they reach that cap they're idle workers - again, not a problem once you're flush but a big one at the start. One strategy to counter that and also get more of certain events is to keep all your workers in one room (everyone work in supply one week, then production the next) and work with them (sell on the weekends) but that requires more micromanagement than I like.

If you like having your cap up at 1mil, go for it. After like the third week or so money becomes practically meaningless anyway so losing a little on surplus supplies is no biggie.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The purpose of the supply cap is to prevent your supply team from just keeping on buying surplus over what your production team needs. In the first weeks for some players it's hard to make ends meet so keeping it low at the start might be useful, but there's no other benefit to keeping a low cap once you're flush. I keep my supply team a little more productive than my production team, and keep about double the supplies on hand than my production team can burn, so I don't have to do so much supply work when I work on the weekends. The problem with letting your supply team outpace your production too much and depend on the supply cap to keep waste low is that once they reach that cap they're idle workers - again, not a problem once you're flush but a big one at the start. One strategy to counter that and also get more of certain events is to keep all your workers in one room (everyone work in supply one week, then production the next) and work with them (sell on the weekends) but that requires more micromanagement than I like.

If you like having your cap up at 1mil, go for it. After like the third week or so money becomes practically meaningless anyway so losing a little on surplus supplies is no biggie.
I see, that sort of makes sense... But due to the strategies I've been playing with (literally not creating any serums other than for sale before having fully researched +70% suggestibility as well as starting with minimal amount of employees until I have serious cash flow) it sounds like a solution to badly organised early game. Then again, I am playing a bit different.

Thanks!

Oh, and to me money becomes meaningless once I have the most expensive business upgrades bought. Except that rarely happens because I usually play until a new version and then start over... Bloody save game incompatibility...

Reactions: dalzomo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're getting butthurt about a reaction? lol you know they're ALL upboats, right? but if you're sad I'll go ahead and remove it. dere oo go :*

>I cut off half my toes so my shoes would fit
That's why I facepalmed. But play how you want, mang. I support keeping fewer employees. I rarely hire over the 3rd upgrade cap myself
Wow after getting rid of half of my work force and resetting the amount it is now going up.
I think I had either a bad employee or a screwed up coded employee but it is working again like it should.

Have not gotten back to 11 in production yet but will over time and see how it is going then.

Reactions: dalzomo
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes