4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
I ordered the arousal serum. After delivered its not displayed in my inventory, so I cant give it to the head researcher...

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
It should be right below the one marked "Downtown" and just above the "Return". It originally had a random name, gets changed to "foreclosed" and then gets changed to what you pick when you buy the club.
I’ve read about people owning the club but haven’t come across that option myself. Can you please tell me do I do that?
thanks

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Yeah it feels a bit weird that you suddenly can't anymore. Well someone complained likely that you could go below 18 yo, like no girl below that age ever had consensual sex or would not be influenced by serums like that. Some pervs are weird, especially since you could never set them at really low ages in the first place and MC is also not a 40 yo guy. :p
Manipulating height and breast size allowed you to create a proper loli (albeit with a small head). I was hoping they would introduce mechanics around that idea...

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, I just wanted to share one info for other gamers who may also get their saves corrupted like I did. At some point I was surprised that Lily is missing. She was not appearing in her room. Only very few scenes featured her from time to time. Looks like for some reason she was gone from all locations and some usual script that made here appear in her bedroom didn't work. From time to time, a breakfast scene with her got broken (stacktrace appeared).

Through findings of all_people_in_the_game() function and fact that major locations are named very conveniently, I managed to call following to get Lily back: lily_bedroom.add_person(lily). I have called it right before breakfast scene that was breaking. I'm not sure if it is the right time. Maybe you can also do the same in the usual times when she is in her room (early morning, night).

Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys and thanks for the games and the modded version!

I have:

1. Full download modded Windows (10) version;
2. Full download modded Mac (Big Sur) version;
3. Original Mac version with "manually modded files and bugfixes" and Big Sur workaround.

Nr. 2 doesn't even start. It appears and disappears from the dock and that's it. Launching the project with renpy generates an error.

Nr. 1 and 3 work well. Now, I'd like to move the saves from 1 to 3 and vice versa, but when I open a file saved with the Windows version (1) I get an error message on the Mac (3).

Is there a way to do it or am I asking too much? Is there a way to run Nr. 2 on a Mac with Big Sur? And if there is, would it solve my issue?

EDIT: solved with option Nr. 4: downloaded Original Win version + "manually modded files and bugfixes". Now save games are compatible between 3 and 4.

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Something I just wanted to ask, is there a reason why rent event never goes past bj? There's so much content added by the game, but this obvious progression seems missing...

Reactions: DevilInside666

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Something I just wanted to ask, is there a reason why rent event never goes past bj? There's so much content added by the game, but this obvious progression seems missing...
It's not mod content. Vren, the original creator of LR2, is the reason why it never goes past blow. He just hasn't updated it

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes