4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
mine disappeared on the 1st week for the 1st instance, then came back at around day 55(?) and it's gone again..
I think same thing happened me on week 1 too. At first I thought that Modder had removed it when I wanted to modify Stephanie's outfit at start of new game on v40 then it came back and pretty much remained until now

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I think same thing happened me on week 1 too. At first I thought that Modder had removed it when I wanted to modify Stephanie's outfit at start of new game on v40 then it came back and pretty much remained until now
so, is it a confirmed issue?

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
the Reproduction Nanobot isn't working like it did last update.. feels like it takes more time to work..

Last edited:

Frog Croaking

Feb 26, 2020

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn, the latest version doesn't allow to drop the girls' age below 18... Not that I wanted to, just you know... Options and possibilities!
Yeah it feels a bit weird that you suddenly can't anymore. Well someone complained likely that you could go below 18 yo, like no girl below that age ever had consensual sex or would not be influenced by serums like that. Some pervs are weird, especially since you could never set them at really low ages in the first place and MC is also not a 40 yo guy. :p

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hey Guys, I must call gabrielle for Stripclub,but i was reading some threath below,that i have to meet here in the evening in the stripclub,but there is no stripclub location on my map.Is it a bugg or did I miss something?

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Hey Guys, I must call gabrielle for Stripclub,but i was reading some threath below,that i have to meet here in the evening in the stripclub,but there is no stripclub location on my map.Is it a bugg or did I miss something?
It should be right below the one marked "Downtown" and just above the "Return". It originally had a random name, gets changed to "foreclosed" and then gets changed to what you pick when you buy the club.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes