4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Welp... that's interesting. For info: I just hired Candace, and asked her to leave Jon, and got this: Error.jpg
It also happened when she said 'Ex-error' later in the convo.

Reactions: Tristim

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
i've payed 50k for the club, and still no club after 3 weeks in-game time.. Gabrielle disappeared from my phone for some reason as well, the hint is still active.. anybody know what's going on?
You need to meet Gabriella at the stripclub in the evening, she will be there every evening until you complete the event.

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
where do you get questlines or how do you unlock them, because the hint system only activates once I'm doing a quest, but won't help me find them. At least to my knowledge, anyone know if there is a walkthrough or some in game feature?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
where do you get questlines or how do you unlock them, because the hint system only activates once I'm doing a quest, but won't help me find them. At least to my knowledge, anyone know if there is a walkthrough or some in game feature?
They unlocks after numbers of days or events. Some wait until you hire "right" employee- i.e. Chemist's daughter quest will unlock when you hire one that had been tagged as chemist daughter by the game (you wont know who it is until it unlocks)
There is no walk through because every play thru is different.

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
They unlocks after numbers of days or events. Some wait until you hire "right" employee- i.e. Chemist's daughter quest will unlock when you hire one that had been tagged as chemist daughter by the game (you wont know who it is until it unlocks)
There is no walk through because every play thru is different.
thanks

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Not sure if author is reading this but would be nice to add cheating button - love all under Like/Love/Dislike/Hate category

Second thing is MC stamina - why there are two buttons of current and max stamina? what for?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Not sure if author is reading this but would be nice to add cheating button - love all under Like/Love/Dislike/Hate category

Second thing is MC stamina - why there are two buttons of current and max stamina? what for?
"Second thing is MC stamina - why there are two buttons of current and max stamina? what for?" So you can change what your max stamina is and current is so you can add more if you run low.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Your current stamina is the amount you have, the max stamina is the maximum amount you CAN have at the very most. I think that's very self-explanatory
Thank you Captain Obvious but it's not what i mean...
If there could be a one single button that increases your max and curent stamina there would be no place for two separate buttons ... simple and easy, instead if you want increase your stamina you have to spam both buttons countless times

TS2016

May 7, 2017
If there could be a one single button that increases your max and curent stamina there would be no place for two separate buttons ... simple and easy, instead if you want increase your stamina you have to spam both buttons countless times
No you dont. You only have to increase your max level up once. Your current level will catch up with your max when you forward time/ rest/ or sleep to next day. Max level never go down only current level go down as you use it. The reason there is a button for current level is if you used too much of current level and run out, you can increase it without need to advance time.

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
If there could be a one single button that increases your max and current stamina there would be no place for two separate buttons ... simple and easy, instead if you want increase your stamina you have to spam both buttons countless times
Except when you only want to refill your stamina. Then you're SOL if you don't want to boost max with the cheats. I genuinely only use the cheat for refilling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit for clarity: I type slow as shit so my post is mostly useless now.

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
having major issues with this, like literally cannot mouse over other characters without breaking the game issues. I downloaded the full game and everytime i mouse over one of the non-default characters and whole game breaks. I get this error code and thats it

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes