• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
And 40.1 just released just as 39.3.3 became stable lol patiently awaits for mod update
I dunno: there is nothing much of content in this version, this time it's more about core improvement, if I understood correctly (and I really understood nothing :D ).
IMHO: better wait till another upd andd give modders some time to relax and quietly check this upd and make notes for next time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this happened with an employee event/ person event?(idk, she was my employee at the time). I ignored the error, but everything else seems fine.

Idk if this was fixed or not. Sorry for bothering if it was.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
i've payed 50k for the club, and still no club after 3 weeks in-game time.. Gabrielle disappeared from my phone for some reason as well, the hint is still active.. anybody know what's going on?

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
i've payed 50k for the club, and still no club after 3 weeks in-game time.. Gabrielle disappeared from my phone for some reason as well, the hint is still active.. anybody know what's going on?
Clearly Gabrielle has your money and has taken off with it. Smart girl.

You are supposed to meet Gabrielle in the evening after you pay to reopen the club. Maybe you missed her? She should try again, unless some bug has deleted her from game or something.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Clearly Gabrielle has your money and has taken off with it. Smart girl.

You are supposed to meet Gabrielle in the evening after you pay to reopen the club. Maybe you missed her? She should try again, unless some bug has deleted her from game or something.
yeah.. i know that i was supposed to meet her, but the event's not triggering.. the club is not in the map either.. i made her confess with blackmail if that helps..

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes