• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Apr 21, 2018
I had been looking into removing the added characters from the mod, since there isn't a "turn off [insert OC name]" option; this, for the most part, is easy enough with just removing those folders, with just two exception:
1. character-specific fetish intros are hardcoded into the fetish intro rpy file, and requires manually removal of related code.
2. the barber Ophelia is tied to the room and her quest line is integrated. Removing her and Candice requires deletion of multiple different files (Ophelia, for example, has her own BJ script).

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
I had been looking into removing the added characters from the mod, since there isn't a "turn off [insert OC name]" option; this, for the most part, is easy enough with just removing those folders, with just two exception:
1. character-specific fetish intros are hardcoded into the fetish intro rpy file, and requires manually removal of related code.
2. the barber Ophelia is tied to the room and her quest line is integrated. Removing her and Candice requires deletion of multiple different files (Ophelia, for example, has her own BJ script).
there is an easier way, no need to delete this folders: just DON'T INSTALL the mod, problem solved! ;-)

Reactions: uiopuiop3112
Apr 21, 2018
there is an easier way, no need to delete this folders: just DON'T INSTALL the mod, problem solved! ;-)
Well, I had. I had taken only the Mom and Sis NTR scripts and edited the personality extension script so only the dependencies are used. But to say the mod is all about the OCs is dumb, idiotic, ignorant, stupid, and can only be done in bad faith.

The mod adds new personalities for generic characters, new clothing items, new roles, etc. that are independent of the OCs. In fact, there are 30 folders under the mod directory, 6 of which are for the OCs, and 1 in the room folder with the above-mentioned Ophelia quest line.

The fac that the mod considers this OCs core is what buffles me, when actual core functionalities like additional serums, encounters, NPC behaviors can be optional. And it really buggles the mind what kind of a person can be so callous as you are to have typed something like that -- worse, to actually mouse over the "POST REPLY" button, and intentionally left-click

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Well, I had. I had taken only the Mom and Sis NTR scripts and edited the personality extension script so only the dependencies are used. But to say the mod is all about the OCs is dumb, idiotic, ignorant, stupid, and can only be done in bad faith.

The mod adds new personalities for generic characters, new clothing items, new roles, etc. that are independent of the OCs. In fact, there are 30 folders under the mod directory, 6 of which are for the OCs, and 1 in the room folder with the above-mentioned Ophelia quest line.

The fac that the mod considers this OCs core is what buffles me, when actual core functionalities like additional serums, encounters, NPC behaviors can be optional. And it really buggles the mind what kind of a person can be so callous as you are to have typed something like that -- worse, to actually mouse over the "POST REPLY" button, and intentionally left-click
i'm sooo sorry!
did not see your pure intentions!
so...what about asking the modders to make the mod-content optional? feel free to use the Discord-link from OP.

Reactions: uiopuiop3112
Apr 21, 2018
i'm sooo sorry!
did not see your pure intentions!
so...what about asking the modders to make the mod-content optional? feel free to use the Discord-link from OP.
First, you ain't sorry; second, I don't care if you will be; lastly, I'd rather post that in the Gitgud request than something like a discord.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
how to trigger the 3some with Lily and Jen?
I think both need high love, slutty, and obedient and you have already had sex with both of them. It will trigger one night when Lily visit you at night. You'll have to wait until it triggers.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I think both need high love, slutty, and obedient and you have already had sex with both of them. It will trigger one night when Lily visit you at night. You'll have to wait until it triggers.
hmm.. both of their love's at +100.. and they work at the club.. should I fire them?

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Why should you fire them? To get threesome?
I had them work for me at the club and still have threesomes.
by the way do they like/love threesome?
Jen had a 3some with Sarah.. i don't know about Lily, i want a 3some with her so i could make her hunt some bitches.. lol

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Jen had a 3some with Sarah.. i don't know about Lily, i want a 3some with her so i could make her hunt some bitches.. lol
Only Mistress will hunt for some bitches and you can only have one Mistress at club. I haven't yet gotten to point where I brought the club in this version so I dont know if it had been changed.
One way to try is ask Lily to follow you and go to Mom or whoever you want and start having sex and see if Lily ask to join.
You can check to see what Lily's opinion on threesome is

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Only Mistress will hunt for some bitches and you can only have one Mistress at club. I haven't yet gotten to point where I brought the club in this version so I dont know if it had been changed.
One way to try is ask Lily to follow you and go to Mom or whoever you want and start having sex and see if Lily ask to join.
You can check to see what Lily's opinion on threesome is
ayt.. imma try those.. thanks for the tips bud.

bluted

May 22, 2020
problem with the beta-mod for me, the bugfix works, but if I install the beta-mod I get this when I boot the game:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_preferences.rpy", line 1, in script
init 0 python:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_preferences.rpy", line 4, in <module>
class WardrobePreference():
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_preferences.rpy", line 5, in WardrobePreference
makeup_list = [light_eye_shadow, heavy_eye_shadow, blush, lipstick]
NameError: name 'light_eye_shadow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_preferences.rpy", line 1, in script
init 0 python:
File "C:\Users\...\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-mod - kopie\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\...\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-mod - kopie\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_preferences.rpy", line 4, in <module>
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_preferences.rpy", line 5, in WardrobePreference

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
problem with the beta-mod for me, the bugfix works, but if I install the beta-mod I get this when I boot the game:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
init 0 python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init 0 python:
File "C:\Users\...\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-mod - kopie\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\...\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-mod - kopie\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
If I see that correctly, you've changed the filename. Spaces in the file name can mean that they are no longer recognized. Do not rename file names and copy the files as they are, then you will have fewer problems.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
After your first meeting with her on Monday I believe. First meeting is a week after Sarah is hired.
i already have everything up to the company yoga, and i still can't make her search for employees to hire|

edit: nvm.. it seems that i needed high core sluttiness..

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes