4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
can someone please give it to me in idiots terms what i have to do to make the mods work? i have tried and tried, it doesn't work for me x

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
can you give me the link to all i need for the latest version that works please? i'm just a girl in need thats not very computer literate lol x

TS2016

May 7, 2017
game
Lab Rats 2 v0.39.3-PC
Mod

bug-fix

or if you want this is full game with mod and bug-fix already in it. No need to add any files. (can be found on OP)

Reactions: FSDL

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
so if i download the last link (the mega link) thats a simple download, unzip and play? x

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
As a note: Work on MOD and BUGFIX for 0.40 started today. If you download the MODs BETA from post 1 of this thread you will probably get that. Main links are to 0.39.3.3

NOT saying that BETA support for 0.40 is stable yet. Haven't tried it and commits to bugfix are happening pretty fast right now.

Reactions: Helger

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Installed the girlfriend mod for .40 and no side effects yet. Also using the command line to edit the game until there is a beta ready for testing.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
basically i can only see lily's instafans, nothing else on there, no dikdok, no onlyfanatics or anyone else mentioning it xx
how to i find the other womens accounts for it or unlock it? x

TS2016

May 7, 2017
The question that I have is there a trigger to go to a higher tier on the phone and can you increase the inter action between Lilly and Mom to make the pics more slutty?
The higher tiers are triggered by different things. For example a event need to happen- like Stephanie testing on herself / need to do certain research/ meeting Norm and do research for her, etc.. It is different for each tiers.

For Mom/Lily you need to increase their slutty and obedient level. Right now as far as I know- Mom and Lily pics together are not completed. You only get far as slutty outfit, no nudes together. Only Lily do nudes.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
basically i can only see lily's instafans, nothing else on there, no dikdok, no onlyfanatics or anyone else mentioning it xx
how to i find the other womens accounts for it or unlock it? x
They are mostly not written in yet- very few characters have them and are mostly not complete right now.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes