4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

loshi44

Feb 10, 2017
Is there a way to edit the values of the randomly spawning characters? I know someone posted about the files to edit on the base game. But since those files don't seem to exist in the modded/debug version, I'd like to know if it's still possible. And is it possible to edit the chance of a girl creating any of the internet accounts?

Last edited:

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
we need to wait for the fix. damn. what a sad moment.
0.37 works with my devices everything after that does not either the original android version or the mod version. I think it has to do with the current version of android. I'm using an A-71 and a tab A-7 both with the newest version of android.

Reactions: Cry about it

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
0.37 works with my devices everything after that does not either the original android version or the mod version. I think it has to do with the current version of android. I'm using an A-71 and a tab A-7 both with the newest version of android.
yeah that maybe the problem. before it was okay. until this newest updates arenty compatible anymore. its auto closes without warning. hmmmm

TS2016

May 7, 2017
How do you change Ashley and Erica's default heavy eyeshadow color? (beside setting the eyeshadow color in outfit manager- it is pain in neck editing every Ashley/Erica's outfits to add the eyeshadow) I don't like the green color

BigPotato1

Jun 28, 2020
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes