4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
It's not mod content. Vren, the original creator of LR2, is the reason why it never goes past blow. He just hasn't updated it
I honestly feel stupid right now but I don't understand why can this not be modded in? Is that event different than other events that were changed?

poloz

May 28, 2019
After Sarah's report go to the gym (morning or evening) and talk to Erica. Next Tuesday starts the first session...
After Sarah's report I talked to Erica, but I did not see any option about starting the Yoga classes. Can you tell me in detail how to start the yoga class after this?

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
After Sarah's report I talked to Erica, but I did not see any option about starting the Yoga classes. Can you tell me in detail how to start the yoga class after this?
Sarah needs to convince more employees to take part.. i believe it was 4 more people, then she will prompt you that you can get started.. then you talk to Erica.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Sarah needs to convince more employees to take part.. i believe it was 4 more people, then she will prompt you that you can get started.. then you talk to Erica.
Also maybe want to make sure you have enough employees that like or love Yoga. Don't know if it has anything to do with Sarah's success in convincing the employees to take part or not.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I honestly feel stupid right now but I don't understand why can this not be modded in? Is that event different than other events that were changed?
Because there's no point in putting effort into it when the original creator will do it eventually. A lot of base game character stories won't be modded probably until the vanilla game is finished or abandoned

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Because there's no point in putting effort into it when the original creator will do it eventually. A lot of base game character stories won't be modded probably until the vanilla game is finished or abandoned
Ahhh that makes sense now, I thought there was a technical issue with that.

Judging by the trajectory of his road map, I honestly doubt there is a point waiting... But you do you.

ManlySalmon

Dec 5, 2018
Well, the "Modify whole wardrobe" button keeps disappearing randomly on loads, sad!

Update: It just got disabled by itself in MOD settings. After enabling it and reloading the game it appeared! Good!

Update2: After some event the button disappeared again, even in MOD settings! Reloading fixes stuff again.

Last edited:

poloz

May 28, 2019
Do you know how to accelerate pregnancy? I saw on the forum there is a Pregnancy Accelerator Train/Serum in the game but I did not find it. Did it got removed or do you need do some quest to unlock it?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Do you know how to accelerate pregnancy? I saw on the forum there is a Pregnancy Accelerator Train/Serum in the game but I did not find it. Did it got removed or do you need do some quest to unlock it?
Used to be a Pregnancy Accelerator serum. I normally play with pregnancy turned off and only tried it once on v.38. Don't know if it is still there or it changed. I think it was mentioned that you can use console cheat to accelerate the pregnancy somewhere in the forum.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Does the mod in some way interfere with the placement of characters in the game world? The sex shop owner keeps wondering around a bit too much and it seems like I fucked my cousin to death (lol) as she doesn't show up during the 'cousin at your house' event. Doesn't seem to be anywhere else in the world either. Even her # seems to be gone from my phone..
.. did she run off to Mexico? Oo"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Used to be a Pregnancy Accelerator serum. I normally play with pregnancy turned off and only tried it once on v.38. Don't know if it is still there or it changed. I think it was mentioned that you can use console cheat to accelerate the pregnancy somewhere in the forum.
Its still in and you just need to research it and make however many you want then get the girls to take it. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2021-05-23 09-40-56-75.jpg
Please someone give me save data
Are you ask for a save that someone else has or how to access the date in your save?
If looking for a save file there is so many different ways to play this game that my save may not be what you or how you want to play.
Does the mod in some way interfere with the placement of characters in the game world? The sex shop owner keeps wondering around a bit too much and it seems like I fucked my cousin to death (lol) as she doesn't show up during the 'cousin at your house' event. Doesn't seem to be anywhere else in the world either. Even her # seems to be gone from my phone..
.. did she run off to Mexico? Oo"
Sex shop owner is normally there in the morning and afternoon.
As for missing NPC's if you travel with them then make a save while traveling it has been known to delete the NPC.
rebecca disappeared from my game, too. is it possible to get her back in the game?
As for missing NPC's if you travel with them then make a save while traveling it has been known to delete the NPC.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Trollden / Tristim / LZ_Starbuck

I don't know if this is how it should be or something maybe broken or the mod did something, need insight or help with this.

Once I hit 11 girls in Production I can not keep up with supply no matter how many more I have in supply it keeps going down unless MC works in supply then it stays even with what is being used.

I can build up to 1000 supply over the weekend and the very first work hour goes by and its down below half that.
I have 17 now ordering supply and it still can not keep up.
MC must do supply work to keep the count enough to work with.

ADD: After playing some more and not worrying about supply it stopped going down at 379.
Then after adding 2 more to supply it still stays at 379. ((Is this how it suppose to be???))

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2019
Still get a bug with missing nano bots. Trigger the event but it doesn't gave me anything after. Is the a console command for nano bot's trait?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still get a bug with missing nano bots. Trigger the event but it doesn't gave me anything after. Is the a console command for nano bot's trait?
Did you try to research it in the lab?
Did you talk to Steph.?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes