4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
So, maybe a dumb question, but I haven't played the game (vanilla or modded) in quite some time and there's something I don't recognize. What are the symbols next to the character names? Right now Stephanie has a red handcuff symbol next to her name, and another one of my employees has a heart symbol next to her name. My first thought was that these were the fetishes (the last time I played the game was before they were implemented), but I haven't used any serums to cause fetishes. And if they aren't fetish related, is there anywhere I can check a character's fetish(es)? I haven't seen any place that they'd be listed.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
So, maybe a dumb question, but I haven't played the game (vanilla or modded) in quite some time and there's something I don't recognize. What are the symbols next to the character names? Right now Stephanie has a red handcuff symbol next to her name, and another one of my employees has a heart symbol next to her name. My first thought was that these were the fetishes (the last time I played the game was before they were implemented), but I haven't used any serums to cause fetishes. And if they aren't fetish related, is there anywhere I can check a character's fetish(es)? I haven't seen any place that they'd be listed.
Handcuff symbol tells you she can be punished, heart symbol I haven't encountered yet.

Reactions: kidoman

kyo760721

Jun 10, 2017
There was an error in the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label get_fucked is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 355 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 355.

The label _go_raw__girl_in_charge_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 448 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 448.

The label _call_sex_description_girl_in_charge_override_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 456 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 456.

The label _call_girl_strip_event_girl_in_charge_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 506 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 506.

The label GIC_keeps_going_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 520 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 520.

The label GIC_guy_takes_over_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 523 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 523.

The label GIC_keeps_going_02 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 535 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 535.

The label GIC_keeps_going_03 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 553 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 553.

The label GIC_guy_takes_over_03 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 570 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 570.

The label GIC_guy_takes_over_05 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 596 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 596.

The label remove_condom_go_raw is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 629 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 629.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri May 28 11:03:44 2021

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
There was an error in the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label get_fucked is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 355 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 355.

The label _go_raw__girl_in_charge_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 448 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 448.

The label _call_sex_description_girl_in_charge_override_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 456 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 456.

The label _call_girl_strip_event_girl_in_charge_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 506 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 506.

The label GIC_keeps_going_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 520 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 520.

The label GIC_guy_takes_over_01 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 523 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 523.

The label GIC_keeps_going_02 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 535 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 535.

The label GIC_keeps_going_03 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 553 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 553.

The label GIC_guy_takes_over_03 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 570 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 570.

The label GIC_guy_takes_over_05 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 596 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 596.

The label remove_condom_go_raw is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 629 and
  File "game/Mods/Core/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy", line 629.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri May 28 11:03:44 2021
The file sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy was moved from game/Mods/Ashley/ to game/Mods/Core/

Please delete:

game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpy
game/Mods/Ashley/sexmechanic_girl_in_charge.rpyc

Reactions: kyo760721

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, got to day 21 and research tier 1 using cheat, got the same event, now nano bots are working, fifth attempt to start a new game. Great mod.

Upd. Okey, it seems the bug appears only when Steph becomes your girlfriend before the first nano bots event.
Idk bout that. I've tried it on multiple versions, beta and otherwise, including the newest stable release, and for the life of me I can't get it to show up in the researchable list. Trigger the event, wait a week, get the serum delivered, then on that monday Steph says it's good to go, but I have no way to design a pill with it anymore. Trying to figure out why it's happening and I'm completely stumped. I'm also super surprised so few people have mentioned it.

Anyone had any luck with this?

Unrelated question, did they remove the option to tell girls to change the wardrobe style? I really liked that.

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys,

first: i like the mod, its a better gameplay for me. And big THX for the modder.

Questions:
1. is there a possibility to make girls look older (between mature and granny, LUL) in the pictures? or are the pictures predefined by someone (modelset)?
2. can i create pictures by my own (i know you have wardobe and the options like face, breast, skin, etc. in the game)?
3. ageprogression would be nice (i dont know how much work would be)!

THX and have a nice day, guys!

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
What does the 'Embedded NTR' option in preferences do exactly? Is it different from the NTR from cheat/mod menu? Great mod btw, too bad animations are not toggleable anymore :/

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
What does the 'Embedded NTR' option in preferences do exactly? Is it different from the NTR from cheat/mod menu? Great mod btw, too bad animations are not toggleable anymore :/
There's a couple of scenes in other bits of the mod that have some light NTR in it optionally based on that game preference setting.

Separately there are the Mom & Sis NTR features that can be enabled or disabled in your "bedrom" with the mod settings.

Aug 8, 2020
hi guys, its me!

can someone tell me pls, how can i create new models for the game LR2 by my own??

Which software and hardware i need?

i will try.....maybe i can help to make the game hotter again...LUL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys, its me!

can someone tell me pls, how can i create new models for the game LR2 by my own??

They have a discord and that is where they hang out at and can answer all your questions.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
hi guys, its me!

A bit of a loaded question honestly. It really depends on what you want to do. Replacing LR2's character models would be way too much work. If it was easy, the mod community would've done it or started a coordinated replacement project by now. However smaller additions are doable. You'll need a 3d modeling software, I use Blender. Corrado once added a mask through photoshop. The renders need to be cropped so you'll need GIMP too. If you can implement things yourself then you'll need a text editor. LR2 modders use Atom. You could also get a free Daz base mesh to start with, but as I said a total character replacement is too much work for one person.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
hi guys, its me!

Vren's 3d-Assets (Meshes, Morphs, Poses, Animations) aren't public to us so making custom renders isn't really an option sadly. Every single custom-piece is an undertaking in itself.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone tell what i can do in Jennifer's route?
Any way you want to.
Keep her as just a friend.
Make her your lover you can get pregnant over and over again.
Make her your slut and again getting her pregnant over and over again or keep her on the pill.
There may be some ntr crap but I don't play that way.

All her stuff is in the vanilla game and I don't think the mod does anything other than maybe a 3-some with other girls.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Not sure if it's part of the base game, or the mod, so sorry if I'm asking the wrong place.

I've had the events with the employee who has issues getting pregnant and the employee with the dad that helps out the business. Are there other random employee events like those and if so, how do I trigger them?
I made those are part of a side quest system. The idea of the side quest system was to give some variety and randomization to the game so each playthrough feels a little bit different. They have pretty basic requirements but the ones you get are completely random.

Idk bout that. I've tried it on multiple versions, beta and otherwise, including the newest stable release, and for the life of me I can't get it to show up in the researchable list. Trigger the event, wait a week, get the serum delivered, then on that monday Steph says it's good to go, but I have no way to design a pill with it anymore. Trying to figure out why it's happening and I'm completely stumped. I'm also super surprised so few people have mentioned it.

Anyone had any luck with this?

Unrelated question, did they remove the option to tell girls to change the wardrobe style? I really liked that.
The nanobots should not be researchable, they should be in the serum trait list. Once you unlock one, you don't have to research it to start using it, so try the serum design screen.

For the wardrobe changes, the decision was made that because it feels somewhat "cheatlike" to disable it by default. It can be enabled in the mod options in MC's room.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
I made those are part of a side quest system. The idea of the side quest system was to give some variety and randomization to the game so each playthrough feels a little bit different. They have pretty basic requirements but the ones you get are completely random.

The nanobots should not be researchable, they should be in the serum trait list. Once you unlock one, you don't have to research it to start using it, so try the serum design screen.

For the wardrobe changes, the decision was made that because it feels somewhat "cheatlike" to disable it by default. It can be enabled in the mod options in MC's room.
Sorry, meant the trait list. My mistake, but ya, def not there...

I attached a save from right when it should be unlocked to demonstrate it. Also have one from before and way after if that would help.

EDIT/UPDATE:

Version 0.40.1.3 seems to have fixed it somehow. Nothing in the patch notes about it but now it isn't happening so disregard this please.

Thanks to those who tried helping though, appreciate it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes