4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

FruitySours

Jul 26, 2017
If it's states in the log/traceback that there is no module named pprint, then you need to move those files into a different folder, think it was unitest inside the "game" directory.

Just find both the pprint.py and the pprint.pyo files ( just search for them inside the lab rats folder) and move them into the unitest directory. Worked for me ( if this is indeed the same issue).
You're the GOAT

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone here know when the update for the bug fixes will come out?

Vanilla game. v.0.42.1
Emily has errors and I now have employee's staying in the home even though they are working after having the babies.
It's now July the 15th. The threat was updated at 2021-07-09, So give them time. The mod will be updated soon ;) And the fix is gonna be included probably if you download the full game with the mod

Reactions: a1fox3 and Choyz

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
No, It's not! I just posted a comment above you. It take a while

It came 2021-07-09 and there will be a fix so this modder will probably update his mod when this fix is here, It can be tomorrow, It can also be saturday. Or not.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Conversations in the discord are saying the mod might not be updated this month especially considering the next version is going to be a more drastic change. The cause is work related

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Conversations in the discord are saying the mod might not be updated this month especially considering the next version is going to be a more drastic change. The cause is work related
Pity, I passed over last few versions since updates did not really interest me, latest additions to mod that were put offline for next version and changelog this update, wanted me to try it out again. Guess will have to wait another month then. :)

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Shame, but if the next update is a big one, then I can wait. The fact that you have to restart with each update makes it easier to skip 1 or 2.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Shame, but if the next update is a big one, then I can wait. The fact that you have to restart with each update makes it easier to skip 1 or 2.
It's a big update from Vren where he's reworking sluttiness mechanics. Starbuck might be releasing content in that time for the mod too, but I'll let her speak on that

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Pity, I passed over last few versions since updates did not really interest me, latest additions to mod that were put offline for next version and changelog this update, wanted me to try it out again. Guess will have to wait another month then. :)
I like to wait between multiple versions too, so whenever the next mod release is you'll at least have a lot to explore lol

Reactions: polonmychicken

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
:cry:
Oh well, I'll stick to 41.2. The real things that I'm missing are dating mom/sis and fucking girls prone.

edit : shouldn't post at 4 AM when i'm not a native english speaker, my grammar is even worse than usual :/

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
:cry:
Oh well, I'll stick to 41.2. The real things that I'm missing are dating mom/sis and fucking girls prone.

edit : shouldn't post at 4 AM when i'm not a native english speaker, my grammar is even worse than usual :/
I had no problems playing it vanilla for the family stuff. Might be worth a try if you're willing to start over without mod content. The game feels real empty without the mods though

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I had no problems playing it vanilla for the family stuff. Might be worth a try if you're willing to start over without mod content. The game feels real empty without the mods though
The vanilla game once a girl goes home to give birth she never goes back to work and you can not fire her or move her to a new department.

Reactions: bloodbus
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes