4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is the "Relaxed Uniform Color Policy" from the mod or vanilla? Because it could do with preserving the alpha value of an item when the color changes. I had all my girls in filmy black see-thru numbers and I allowed them to change the color. Next morning everyone is wearing brightly colored - opaque! - items of the same sort.

I can disable the policy easy enough, I know.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Who can tell me ,how can i use this,PLS~~~~~~ View attachment 1301428
You can't, at first. There is a little scripted event to happen before it has any uses. After that, from your office (at Supply) an option will appear where you can visit the bathroom. Not untill the event played out. So you just have to keep playing to see any uses out of that one. Don't even bother buying it untill you are suggested to do so.

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
How to make sure that the actors do not wash off the sperm after sex?
Will the reaction of other characters to the appearance of the characters be added?
Will they add depraved tattoos?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is talk here about the mod being on hold till the next major update but what about the bug fixes is it also on hold to?

The workers stay at home after given birth never coming back to work and they can not be fire or moved to another department to get the working again leaving them dead as a work force.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
There is talk here about the mod being on hold till the next major update but what about the bug fixes is it also on hold to?

The workers stay at home after given birth never coming back to work and they can not be fire or moved to another department to get the working again leaving them dead as a work force.
Starbuck said it might be playable this weekend, but no promises. She made one of the previous versions playable before Trist could work on it. I would still expect a delay in updates

Reactions: Ssato243

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Git notes say they added a prone sex position after exhausting a girl during sex, but I can't actually find out how to unlock it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Git notes say they added a prone sex position after exhausting a girl during sex, but I can't actually find out how to unlock it.
I got it several times you just got to get them to 0 and it should be there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, it's just got the regular positions whether she's too exhausted for any of them or actually at zero energy. Am I missing an event from the sex shop or what?
I really don't remember which one it was.

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
Are you going to make piercing available in game mod? Like wordrobe , where you can customize dress and piercing together.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From Discord.

Starbuck — Today at 9:56 AM
Hey everyone. In the interest of heavy work schedules, we have decided to change our mod release schedule from every month to every other month. Right now we are spending too much time trying to make our mod compatible with every monthly release. Pushing releases to every other month will give us more time to work on the mod itself instead of modifying it for every release. Right now we are targeting 42.1 and then every even release after that (44.1, 46.1, etc). Thanks!
Its cool with me but what about "Bug Fixes", can't really play very long on vanilla because of the stay at home workers after birth.
I play this game mainly for the "Pregnancy" and "Incest" part and pregnancy is broken for workers.

Reactions: Jaxter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mod and bug fixes for the "Beta" version under the spoiler tag has now been updated just a few min ago.

Reactions: Choyz

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
As 1afox3 just mentioned.. the "bugfix/develop" branches of both the comm fixes and the mod are updated with early 42.1 commits.. and the zips have been updated for those apparently.

I cloned local copies of both the master and bugfix/develop branches of both Gits separately, as i like having the loose files as I make my own edits to them personally.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any time for 42.1 bug fix?
lets hope
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/page-178#post-6201580

As 1afox3 just mentioned.. the "bugfix/develop" branches of both the comm fixes and the mod are updated with early 42.1 commits.. and the zips have been updated for those apparently.

I cloned local copies of both the master and bugfix/develop branches of both Gits separately, as i like having the loose files as I make my own edits to them personally.
Thanks, its just some never look before they type.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry if it feels like I'm asking something that is already answered but I really don't understand (guess I'm stupid) but I would like to know nonetheless.
A. Is there going to be a full game dowload (like the one for 0.41 right now) and should I wait for it?
B. If the anwser is "no" how would I go about making the game work? I now some of you mentioned that there's already an update in github/gitgud, but what would be the exact steps I would need to take. (e.g: donwloading the vanilla game, donwloading the beta versions of both bugfix and mod and replacing/adding them to the game folder)?
I've always downloaded the full version that's why I don't now how to do this. :cry:

sadf

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry if it feels like I'm asking something that is already answered but I really don't understand (guess I'm stupid) but I would like to know nonetheless.
A. Is there going to be a full game dowload (like the one for 0.41 right now) and should I wait for it?
B. If the anwser is "no" how would I go about making the game work? I now some of you mentioned that there's already an update in github/gitgud, but what would be the exact steps I would need to take. (e.g: donwloading the vanilla game, donwloading the beta versions of both bugfix and mod and replacing/adding them to the game folder)?
I've always downloaded the full version that's why I don't now how to do this. :cry:
download latest release, download latest patch bugfix branch from (the green button), download latest mod pack develop branch from (download button next to the blue button), extract latest release, overwrite game folder in release with game folder from bugfix, put mod folder inside release game folder.

final dicrectory should look
Untitled.png

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes