4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I have ver 41 of the game and mod but when I make outfits sometimes collars not used and everyone has their own unique color. Is that a bug with the mod or the base game?

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I have ver 41 of the game and mod but when I make outfits sometimes collars not used and everyone has their own unique color. Is that a bug with the mod or the base game?
It's not a bug. Each girl has her own base outfit which defines e.g. facial accessories and collars. This base outfit is applied as last to the outfit, so it overrides your outfit partially.

hth

Matt

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I have version 0.42 of the game, Beta release of both bugfix and mod and the stripclub opening prevent me from any interaction with all girls, stripper or not. Here's the traceback :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have version 0.42 of the game, Beta release of both bugfix and mod and the stripclub opening prevent me from any interaction with all girls, stripper or not. Here's the traceback :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both the bug fixes and mod are still for 41 and you can tell that at the bottom of your error report.
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.41.2.1

Always look in the mod and bug files and see when they were made and at this time its on July 5th and v0.42.1 came out on July 9th.

Reactions: Greymantle

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Found a visual bug in v-0.41.2.1

The 'Interact with girl first' stays there forever. Regardless of what screen I go to.

Not sure how it began though. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do serums effects stack?
2 serums that have 1 or 2 effects that are the same will they stack or it only use 1 effect?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That depends on the serum and what the max level to modify a target
On birth control it has -40% so the question is if 2 have this will it be -80%?
On fertility +20% and again is it +40% if 2 serums have this?

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
can someone tell me about the ntr content in the game is it worth it or not ??
It's not bad, in the morning/evening you can hear your sister or mom having a company. Depending on sluttiness they will go to various lengths. When mom's sluttiness is low she can get raped (in the 'doesnt want it but is too scared to say No' way). Your sister's scenes are surprisingly raunchy too (like with several guys).

Personally I'd add some interaction to it, like trying to join in, or stopping mom from getting raped. As it is now, you can just stand and watch/listen.

JamesDixon69

Jan 22, 2021
It's not bad, in the morning/evening you can hear your sister or mom having a company. Depending on sluttiness they will go to various lengths. When mom's sluttiness is low she can get raped (in the 'doesnt want it but is too scared to say No' way). Your sister's scenes are surprisingly raunchy too (like with several guys).

Personally I'd add some interaction to it, like trying to join in, or stopping mom from getting raped. As it is now, you can just stand and watch/listen.
You can be asked to join mom if she has a high sluttiness. I've gotten the option to join if you watch from the doorway. The sister doesn't have anything yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone here know when the update for the bug fixes will come out?

Vanilla game. v.0.42.1
Emily has errors and I now have employee's staying in the home even though they are working after having the babies.

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
I'm having major issues playing on android. I downloaded the full game + mod & bugfix via the mega link, installed joiplay and the renpy plugin, selected the .exe, but when I try to load it all I get is a black "Loading" screen then it goes back to the game selection on joiplay. Where did I screw up?
If it's states in the log/traceback that there is no module named pprint, then you need to move those files into a different folder, think it was unitest inside the "game" directory.

Just find both the pprint.py and the pprint.pyo files ( just search for them inside the lab rats folder) and move them into the unitest directory. Worked for me ( if this is indeed the same issue).

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm coming back to this game after a while, and I remember there were a few unique "static" hirable girls (not like mom or sis, but you have to find them in the hireing menu).
Is there any way to find a list of them in the files?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes