4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone can help me with arousal serum questline?
You just need to wait and one of these days when you go home to sleep you will need or get the option to buy some pill.
When they come in you go to Steph with them.

Now for a question from me.
I think I have asked this question before but can't remember.

Is there any way to get rid of unwanted serums?
(Other than using or selling them.)

Last edited:

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
Anyone has a download link for the full modded version that isn't on Mega?

Either that or a download of Lab Rats 2 at the right version to apply the mods.

FruitySours

Jul 26, 2017
I'm having major issues playing on android. I downloaded the full game + mod & bugfix via the mega link, installed joiplay and the renpy plugin, selected the .exe, but when I try to load it all I get is a black "Loading" screen then it goes back to the game selection on joiplay. Where did I screw up?

Reactions: GodofGod

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
I'm having major issues playing on android. I downloaded the full game + mod & bugfix via the mega link, installed joiplay and the renpy plugin, selected the .exe, but when I try to load it all I get is a black "Loading" screen then it goes back to the game selection on joiplay. Where did I screw up?
It is a problem with Joiplay and newest version of Android

Reactions: FruitySours

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The Beta version is working with the .42.1 just fine except Mon and sis girlfriend isn't working without mod yet.
The mod and bug fixes is still for the last version of the game.
Both are marked July 5th and this game version came out July 9th.

Mod and bug fixes need to be updated first.

Reactions: Ssato243

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Question and I apologize if this is for the base game, but I progressed far enough once to get the nanobots but screwed up and needed to restart. I can get Stephanie to mention them to me and talk to her contact where it tells me I can add them to a serum but it doesn't appear, and the option to have her discuss with her contact doesn't either.

Does she need a certain threshold of sluttiness for me to move forward at all?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Could, someone crate a Harem mod please for this game at least for the 6woman that's all

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Could, someone crate a Harem mod please for this game at least for the 6woman that's all
I second that, with all the prostitutes in the city I would actually appreciate making the Gentlemen's Club into a brothel. Would be even cooler to get your own sister and mother whoring themselves out... So many possibilities! Then you can give them potions (I hate the word 'serum') to improve their performance and make more money. That would be awesome.

GodofGod

Oct 18, 2019
I've been having that exact same issue for the past 5-6 updates. It's a shame mods on android in general aren't more supported.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes