4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there a way to stop girls taking control during the Orgasm Denial punishment? It makes the option a bit useless (for disciplinary purposes at least) if they keep taking over.

Not sure if this is from the mod or the base game, but I thought I'd better ask here first.

• Haha
Reactions: omocik

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Interesting that part of the conversation is a woman looking down at her breast and complaining that they are reducing in size after a pregnancy, and the whole spell about making her pregnant again, right after she tells you she is pregnant, appears may be part of the main game ??

omocik

May 2, 2017
I remember there was an option to change clothing preference of npcs in earlier versions. Is that option no longer available?
Oh that's an option to add permanent glasses, nice, thanks >< (Base Outfit)

Now figers crossed for option to modify outfit currently worn by NPC or option to export it (then modify and replace the old one)

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
lol shit, now that the mod caught up, the OG game gets another update. It's going fast lately, which is good, but annoying with keeping the mod up XD
With the saves not being compatible, I might have to just skip a few versions every time

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I skipped the previous version as it had nothing new that I wanted. This version actually has some good stuff tho, so now the wait begins anew.

Reactions: DA22

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
what about the new version i want to play this mod
The mod authors know from experience that there is almost always a hotfix within a week of a new version. They are probably planning their code, but saving release of the mod until they have a chance to see what the hotfix is this time.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Can you use this version of the mod on the current version of the game or will it straight up not work?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you use this version of the mod on the current version of the game or will it straight up not work?
99.99999% chance it will straight up not work until a new 0.42 mod version and bug fixes comes out, especially since dev of the original has been doing some bug fixing as well and added to the code of the game and changed things when had a quick look at the changelog. Looks like some interesting additions this time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Right now it will not work.
You must use the mod with the same number as the original game.
Original game: v0.41.2
Mod version: v0.41.2.1

GodofGod

Oct 18, 2019
Awesome mod.
I'm unable to get the latest version working on android despite following the directions, it's possible I'm missing something. Can any kind souls on here upload a ready to go edited file that'll work on android via joiplay?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys, is there any list for all event in game?
maybe any walkthrough for these event.
Most of the events will let you know they can happen by looking here. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2021-07-09 14-32-04-59.jpg
Some events let you know when you talk to the NPC, like your mother needing help with work.
When the time comes some of the girls will ask you for help.
Some event only show up on the map with "yellow" event tag. (So keep checking the map for new events.)
Once you start an event like the girl in the gym you just need to go there when she is there to move the event forward.
(That is if the event has more to it than just a 1 off event.)

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Most of the events will let you know they can happen by looking here. View attachment 1289650
Some events let you know when you talk to the NPC, like your mother needing help with work.
When the time comes some of the girls will ask you for help.
Some event only show up on the map with "yellow" event tag. (So keep checking the map for new events.)
Once you start an event like the girl in the gym you just need to go there when she is there to move the event forward.
(That is if the event has more to it than just a 1 off event.)
thanks

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes