4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sis hates vaginal sex and it does not matter what i cheat on her she won't let me do anything. So how do you get rid of this shit?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sis hates vaginal sex and it does not matter what i cheat on her she won't let me do anything. So how do you get rid of this shit?
Keep feeding her that reproduction nanobot serum that increases vaginal options. Don't forget. Always add Suggestibility option to serums. Only when suggestible can they be altered. So keep pumping her with those. Have shittons of sex with her for faster results. Or don't and wait a much longer time while keeping her on that serum 24/7. IF you are lucky, from hate it will go to Dislike fast. If you aren't it can take a week or two.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Keep feeding her that reproduction nanobot serum that increases vaginal options. Don't forget. Always add Suggestibility option to serums. Only when suggestible can they be altered. So keep pumping her with those. Have shittons of sex with her for faster results. Or don't and wait a much longer time while keeping her on that serum 24/7. IF you are lucky, from hate it will go to Dislike fast. If you aren't it can take a week or two.
Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well since your here in the mod thread at the bottom of the screen there is option for "Opinions" and click on there and change it for her.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Any idea when next modded release download will be? Where you just do a single download without all the extra steps. =)

raiking1975

Aug 3, 2017
How to trigger exhibitionism fetish? triggering breeding was easy, just use high powered serum... but i took the same serum that triggered breeding on everyone, switched the nano and exhibition isn't happening. Will sex in public help?
I also want to know........

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
I also want to know........
Exhibitionism is not yet in game.
Any idea when next modded release download will be? Where you just do a single download without all the extra steps. =)
I'm not sure a full version will get released for June's version. Work has been hell for me and Trist both I think.
Question about the Breeding Fetish for Erica. I searched the thread and found that you need to use a "tier 4" serum (the +70%) as one of the variables to trigger it. After looking through the mod notes I also noticed a "20% fertility" variable, but Erica's fertility is always in the negative unless you use the serums, especially the one that gives +70%. Does this mean it's currently impossible to trigger or is it just a matter of waiting for the right time of the month when her fertility is peak? (It gets down to about -30% at some point.)

(Also, with the various fetishes triggering, I wonder if there's a possible "Death by Snu Snu" hazard for the MC since he's going to get drained if he triggers enough of them in enough women.) :eek:
Erica has a specific storyline coming. She refuses to allow herself to get pregnant before she gains the breeding fetish.

Reactions: raiking1975

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Erica has a specific storyline coming. She refuses to allow herself to get pregnant before she gains the breeding fetish.
Which means the fetish currently can't be activated until that storyline is finished? Right now it's possible to increase her fertility above 0 with two serums holding the pregnancy hormone trait from Nora's research questionnaires (plus I guess the fertility enhancement if you want to add to the overkill) so it's possible to get her pregnant that way, but I suspect that might break the story a bit.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Which means the fetish currently can't be activated until that storyline is finished? Right now it's possible to increase her fertility above 0 with two serums holding the pregnancy hormone trait from Nora's research questionnaires (plus I guess the fertility enhancement if you want to add to the overkill) so it's possible to get her pregnant that way, but I suspect that might break the story a bit.
It should currently be possible to get the first event that unlocks the fetish with her, but after that the story doesn't go anywhere yet.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
It should currently be possible to get the first event that unlocks the fetish with her, but after that the story doesn't go anywhere yet.
So is it a matter of having a tier 4 serum (which I guess is the trait w/+70 Suggest) combined with the Reproductive Nanobots active to make it unlock or is something else required?

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
So is it a matter of having a tier 4 serum (which I guess is the trait w/+70 Suggest) combined with the Reproductive Nanobots active to make it unlock or is something else required?
Yeah it requires the final suggestability addition and several doses IIRC.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Now gotta desperately hope that a mod for version 0.42 is made once its available. They finally added some features that I've been waiting for.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes