4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For some reason no one shows up in DikDok or Only Fanatics, does anyone else have the same issue?
Odd. For me they do. Its just the requirements are rather steep. Exhibitonist traits are required under Likes/Loves to make it easy (Showing Tits, Showing Ass, Skimpy Outfits). If those are under Dislike or Hate, that further lowers the chance for one. Introverts won't do DikDok and Reserved ones won't even Insta. Even Relaxed and Wild ones are only easy on Insta and has only a slim chance to do DikDok. Bimbos obviously can have both so if you wanna see a girl who is either Introvert or Reserved, just make her a Bimbo.

Keep in mind that both Alpha and Cougar uses Reserved as a base regardless what the original personality was.

So even if you have lots of girls, bear in mind that more than half of them won't or unlikely to open one even if they were to qualify otherwise. The number is further reduced by varying degree depending on those exhibitionist traits. It is entirelly possible that you won't even see DikDok accs untill you worked on a lot of girls, gave them desired traits under desires personality.

For them to actually open one you have to approach them, although i'm not sure if having them on your phone list is enough or not. Can't recall exactly. The way i remember is that you have to actually approach a girl and she'll mention she opened an acc. So while this happens automatically, they don't do it unless you 'bump' them this way.

If you are just spending your time with a small number of girls there is a real possibility, depending their personality and traits, you won't see any DikDok let alone OnlyFans. In my current game i have 101 girls present in the world and have only 5 DikDok and only 1 OnlyFans. That one is Candace, a mod included character. Overall six girls, 4 Wild and 2 Bimbo. (Candace is now Relaxed but she was a Bimbo when she opened it.)

I'm clueless about OnlyFans because its file doesn't include any requirements whatsoever so i have no idea what triggers it.

• Angry
Reactions: omocik

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I've got Steph with 220 obedience and 6 intelligence, but the "Ask about advancing your research" option is still red.

Anyone know if there's a workaround?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've got Steph with 220 obedience and 6 intelligence, but the "Ask about advancing your research" option is still red.

Anyone know if there's a workaround?
Core sluttiness of hers? It has a requirement of 50.

Reactions: cgleco

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Core sluttiness of hers? It has a requirement of 50.
Damn. Yeah, that's probably it. Least I certainly can't rule it out. I'd been overwriting beta mod and bugfixes with the subsequent ones, and I wanted to do a clean install, so I downloaded the pre-patched version, started a new game and overwrote the old save. If it happens again, I'll sing out.

Another question: if you don't have enough money to buy a camera when Alexia first asks about it, are you supposed to have an option to raise the subject when you talk to her later? Or do you just buy the advertising license and it proceeds from there? (Having a bit of a slow start on this one - took me three attempts to get a marketable first serum ...)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Another question: if you don't have enough money to buy a camera when Alexia first asks about it, are you supposed to have an option to raise the subject when you talk to her later? Or do you just buy the advertising license and it proceeds from there? (Having a bit of a slow start on this one - took me three attempts to get a marketable first serum ...)
You can buy it anytime you want. (I never buy the 500$ camera so early when the money is an issue . The flyers do not worth it at all.) But the flyers and the modelling are two different things. You can do the company flyer only once, no policy required. The modelling is a recurring event, policy required.

omocik

May 2, 2017
unfortunatelly new UI makes my eyes bleed. Either it's too dark, or contrast is painfull
Also I would like option to assign glasses to NPC, because with every update I create 20 new games, to find one where sister is created with glasses :'p

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
unfortunatelly new UI makes my eyes bleed, contrast is painfull
Also I would like option to assign glasses to NPC, because with every update I create 20 new games, to find one where sister is created with glasses :'p
The glasses are a part of the sisters outfit.
Just add them to her outfit if you want her to have them smh.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I remember there was an option to change clothing preference of npcs in earlier versions. Is that option no longer available?

• Red Heart

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
So I'm playing the newest modded version, and the characters looked kinda off. Some had red, and some had green skin etc.

I tried changing their skin color, but to no awail.

I looked into the eye colors, and voila, their skin changed according to the eye colors. But only in those colors, like blue, red, green etc.

How can I fix this?

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes