Jun 24, 2017
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time () from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
call talk_person (picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 483, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/command_person_enhanced.rpy", line 32, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/command_descriptions.rpy", line 220, in script call
call fuck_person (the_person, private=should_be_private, start_position=standing_grope, start_object=None, skip_intro=True) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 690, in script call
call strip_menu (the_person, position_choice, private) from _call_strip_menu_bugfix
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in script
$ test_outfit.remove_clothing(strip_choice)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in <module>
File "game/major_game_classes/clothing_related/Outfit.rpy", line 237, in remove_clothing
if old_clothing.has_extension:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'has_extension'

I tried Chinese translation and this error occurred.how can i fix it?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
employee search is definitely broken in this version, about half the filters seem to give you the opposite of what you ask for
I haven't had that issue. What specific criteria isn't working right? EDIT: Yeah no idea what you're talking about. Everything seems like it's working as intended

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Why does Gabrielle refuse to be your girlfriend because "it's not like you knocked me up" even though she's pregnant?
I dislike Gabrielle anyways. She's just annoying and not really different. The love system makes it so you can't practically blackmail her into submission and still need to do the normal boring (and easier) smalltalk->compliment->flirt->grope grind.
Even if her Sluttiness and Obedience are high, the moment you ask to grope her she lets you, only for then to refuse during the sex minigame

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I dislike Gabrielle anyways. She's just annoying and not really different. The love system makes it so you can't practically blackmail her into submission and still need to do the normal boring (and easier) smalltalk->compliment->flirt->grope grind.
Even if her Sluttiness and Obedience are high, the moment you ask to grope her she lets you, only for then to refuse during the sex minigame
I take her to -100 love each game

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script call
call advance_time () from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in script call
call talk_person (picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 483, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Person_Extensions/command_person_enhanced.rpy", line 32, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/command_descriptions.rpy", line 220, in script call
call fuck_person (the_person, private=should_be_private, start_position=standing_grope, start_object=None, skip_intro=True) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 690, in script call
call strip_menu (the_person, position_choice, private) from _call_strip_menu_bugfix
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 919, in <module>
File "game/major_game_classes/clothing_related/Outfit.rpy", line 237, in remove_clothing
if old_clothing.has_extension:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'has_extension'

I tried Chinese translation and this error occurred.how can i fix it?
The game has no renpy code for translations, since a lot of variables are evaluated using normal 'strings', any kind of translation attempt would eventually break the game code.

NoSpaceBar

Apr 5, 2019
Why does Gabrielle refuse to be your girlfriend because "it's not like you knocked me up" even though she's pregnant?
Try speaking with her after her second notification of the progress of the pregnancy, the option will then be available.

Same goes for the aunt, the option only becomes available after they have been pregnant a week or so.

kklyh

Jun 24, 2017
The game has no renpy code for translations, since a lot of variables are evaluated using normal 'strings', any kind of translation attempt would eventually break the game code.
Thank you for your help.
I have solved this problem,There is a variable that does not follow the translation and causes an error.

NoNameHent

Apr 30, 2017
The Energy value did not get updated in the ui, its said decreasing but the value stay the same unless when loading the save file. Anyone had same problem?

Reactions: JoZEr
Aug 1, 2019
I haven't had that issue. What specific criteria isn't working right? EDIT: Yeah no idea what you're talking about. Everything seems like it's working as intended
as an example I put in the filters for short and obedient and it gave me an employee that was tall and wild (this is the search through Sarah, not normal employee search)

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
as an example I put in the filters for short and obedient and it gave me an employee that was tall and wild (this is the search through Sarah, not normal employee search)
Yeah I got you. I didn't get that issue, but I will give it another try later on. Is that recurring for your game or did it happen once?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I've only tried twice but it happened both times, annoying to test because you have to wait so long in-game
haven't tracked down all the messages so don't know if this has been asked, but we are working with a fresh game not an old save file correct,??

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes