4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
I'm using V 51.1.1 mod. I started construction on harem mansion, still building after 4 weeks of game play how long does it take to finish.
How long does it take to build a house? Looking at the code, there's a deliberate 23-28 day delay. Sometime after that, it should pop up.

So you are probably pretty close there.

I know in game that's a long ass time.

I've submitted a recommendation to alter that to the MC buying an existing house and refurbishing it at around two in game weeks, but so far the change has not been made.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Zores

Nov 12, 2017
Hey, there is some change to the cousin paths? Before, you could blackmail her even then choose to not to talk with anyone about stealing. Now on the this path there is no such option, aunt also does not call and cousin not working in strip club. Pretty much she is stuck.

Last edited:

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
How long does it take to build a house? Looking at the code, there's a deliberate 23-28 day delay. Sometime after that, it should pop up.

So you are probably pretty close there.

I know in game that's a long ass time.

I've submitted a recommendation to alter that to the MC buying an existing house and refurbishing it at around two in game weeks, but so far the change has not been made.
Thanks for the info

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Hey, there is some change to the cousin paths? Before, you could blackmail her even then choose to not to talk with anyone about stealing. Now on the this path there is no such option, aunt also does not call and cousin not working in strip club. Pretty much she is stuck.
I haven't looked at the code but I had the same problem with it not triggering, I was able to get her to agree to be a girlfriend after bugging her 3 or 4 times once her love got above 60.

Gabrielle.jpg

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Did anyone get error messages when the Harem Manson completed? I had to hit ignore twice so I'm assuming that it was missing images or coding dealing with the images. Could be my Android port. ?!?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there some way to not have them all sit down at work? I just want them standing instead...

How do you get harem house?

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
>the discrepancies between the vanilla content and premise of being a date-rape drug czar, and the lovey-dovey writing for the mod characters became too much and
>when the mod was slow to update a few times
Yeah so far I am liking the mods, but I haven't found anything I couldn't do without (yet.)
With the updating schedule of the main game (and seemingly the mods before) I guess I'll paly both, giving me a reason to start a new game each time one of them updates :D

Reactions: dalzomo

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
It's no contest. The mod is probably doubles or triples the content on the base game at this point. Numerous new characters and storylines, threesomes, a harem, perks, quality of life additions, etc. Honestly, I can't even imagine playing the vanilla game after the mod. Try it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed and is very much worth starting over.
All of this. I won't play the base game after playing with this mod.

Reactions: Engelstein

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Daily serums won't work on fresh 0.51.1.1 install (properly upgraded Renpy, applied bugfix then mod, all downloaded from the OP). The console fix found on GitHub doesn't have any effect. I might try yet another fresh install or more probably just wait for next 0.51.1.* version to pop with my fingers crossed...

Also,
All of this. I won't play the base game after playing with this mod.
my feelings exactly.

VaderD

Apr 23, 2017
Daily serums won't work on fresh 0.51.1.1 install
running 51.1.1 all in one install and no changes from that, just got a daily dose to be administered correctly....(just Ashley assigned the work duty currently as this is a fairly new run and haven't had any employee upgrades for more duties yet)
you do realize there is now a 'work duty' that has to be assigned for serum doses (paid/unpaid/daily/weekend have a duty each)

Reactions: eldoen and bloodbus

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
running 51.1.1 all in one install and no changes from that, just got a daily dose to be administered correctly....(just Ashley assigned the work duty currently as this is a fairly new run and haven't had any employee upgrades for more duties yet)
you do realize there is now a 'work duty' that has to be assigned for serum doses (paid/unpaid/daily/weekend have a duty each)
I did realize that, though I can see why it'd be a common trip-up for returning players, but I noticed that the research policies had to be activated there too before... I redid the whole install (didn't use the all in one as, at least last time I tried, it's repacked in RPA form and that means I need to use UnRen to edit my own balance/fix :sneaky: )... Loaded up the saved I used to test before unsuccessfully, and this time it worked, daily dose administered... Can't figure out what was wrong. My extra light edits don't touch anything near those systems... Oh well :unsure:

Reactions: eldoen and hyfka

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so how does one unlock the harem branch to get the mansion, or is it bugged out right now?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How does one have a threesome in this game?
There are a few threesome events. Apart from those, make girls Like/Love Threesomes by giving the trait and have it under Likes/Loves. Then make the selected two follow you to a location start sex with one and then hope for the best that the other will join. That is, have high sluttiness and love for both. (If they are relatives, Incest trait helps. If wanna do it in public then Public sex trait as well.)

Reactions: buff and eldoen
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes