4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Hey know you guys been super busy with mod but this shits been bothering for months any way to fix this clusterfuck of a UI
Can't make it mess up quite that that extent myself, but I recommend going into Preferences and lowering your text size.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Getting errors when trying to hire people as strippers in latest dev ver. Anyone else getting this error? Followed instructions by SpikyHair
Edit: only seems to be happening for people with jobs already?
Might have something to do with work duty assignment being reworked for the strip club. Have you tried the most recent version? I do believe Tristim did some refactoring of the associated scripts.

Might require a new start in that case, though I think he did put in save-game compatibility tweak into the new code as well.

Nowhere near that content, so can't check on my end, sorry.

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
There seems to be an issue with the stripclub script. Does anyone know of a solution for this? I downloaded everything from this thread and followed the instructions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
There seems to be an issue with the stripclub script. Does anyone know of a solution for this? I downloaded everything from this thread and followed the instructions.
Best advice as its a issue with get_stripper_role_action is either keep your beta fixes up to date or more specifically read the updates in the beta and download both when updated or join the

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
@Tristim and Crew On clean install of (v0.49.2.5) with and Getting

There were issues previously with the maid additions but now the game fails to initiate

Thanks to the team for the new updated v51.1.1

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
@Tristim and Crew On clean install of (v0.49.2.5) with and
There were issues previously with the maid additions but now the game fails to initiate
Wouldn't that be because current dev branch requires the 0.51.1 installation, rather than the latest stable 0.49?

For 0.49, I think you can only go with the master branch of the mod ( ), without the new additions that are based on 0.51 code. I'm not even sure if you can pull bugfix that does NOT require 0.51, now, either - both master and dev branch appear to have commits updating to that version, and from what I've noticed those are not interchangeable between base code versions (0.49 and 0.51) due to re-organizing of variables and scripts.

So basically the choice is to either go with the one-pack-install from the OP here for 0.49 (with no newer content than when it was compressed, can't apply anything from mod's dev branch on it), or go with the whole installation I described in that wall-of-text post of mine for the new content running on 0.51.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding things here as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Wouldn't that be because current dev branch requires the 0.51.1 installation, rather than the latest stable 0.49?

For 0.49, I think you can only go with the master branch of the mod ( ), without the new additions that are based on 0.51 code. I'm not even sure if you can pull bugfix that does NOT require 0.51, now, either - both master and dev branch appear to have commits updating to that version, and from what I've noticed those are not interchangeable between base code versions (0.49 and 0.51) due to re-organizing of variables and scripts.

So basically the choice is to either go with the one-pack-install from the OP here for 0.49 (with no newer content than when it was compressed, can't apply anything from mod's dev branch on it), or go with the whole installation I described in that wall-of-text post of mine for the new content running on 0.51.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding things here as usual.
Its fine thanks though I may have confused you not intentional it was usable up to last bugfix mod update as the old 49 was no longer usable in any way after so many changes to the mod and bugfixes it was no longer usable. I have a working version of the 51 from vern with updates but I was trying fresh install of old 49 which was defacto now pointless as they have updated it on OP. Misunderstanding me is fine explaining myself to people tends to end badly especially when using English :)
Big thanks to Tristim and his team for all the very long hours of hard work on the new revitalised game

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Tristim and team
Getting this bug with new update probably me though fk it up. How many times do I need to edit my English :)

On wakeup next day

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
well had an ER visit in the middle of this, ICD went off heart rate 222, ya'll enjoy, I am going to rest instead of test this one. wasn't feeling well during it.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
well had an ER visit in the middle of this, ICD went off heart rate 222, ya'll enjoy, I am going to rest instead of test this one. wasn't feeling well during it.
Good luck 222 not great but had higher myself during intense training. Take care of your health always. Hope your IDC is working well

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes