4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
Pc : Taken from Front Page provided by Tristim and his team
but what does this file have? because I have the game downloaded in the most recent version indicated for the mod and I have the beta versions of the most recent mod but I don't know if it is necessary to download Ren'Py to v4.7.11 to play the game normally and without error . Thanks, I'll still try to download the game from your link but I wanted to see if it was necessary to download it again because I use a translator to write, I speak Spanish and I'm sorry if you don't understand the message well

MeukBak

Jan 17, 2018
:love:(y) for the modders, thank you for all your work you put into this mod and keep it in line with the maingame. It's a though one, but you're still doing it

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
i think you're good.. just make sure to get her pregnant, fill up the intern quota and improve their stats.
what do you mean by fill up the intern quota? I should hire more interns? And by stats you mean their oral, vaginal skill etc or their charisma focus etc or their marketing production skills etc? and hey man thanks for answering my questions over the past few days.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
what do you mean by fill up the intern quota? I should hire more interns? And by stats you mean their oral, vaginal skill etc or their charisma focus etc or their marketing production skills etc? and hey man thanks for answering my questions over the past few days.
all good.. i mean int, cha, foc.. fill up 3 slots per department then the story should progress with Erica's pregnancy.

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
Looking for help if anyone has a suggestion or knows what to do.
In my current game, I ran into a random person on the street and now she is "stuck" on screen wherever I go. She obscures whichever character I am interacting with and isn't "really there", in the sense that her image just seems to be stuck (even over the console) no matter where I go or what I do. Even sleeping or reloading the game from scratch does not fix it. Unfortunately, she is part of my latest save, and I'd like to avoid going back to before this happened if I can. Is there any fix for this?

Stuck.JPG

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
In my current game, I ran into a random person on the street and now she is "stuck" on screen wherever I go. She obscures whichever character I am interacting with and isn't "really there", in the sense that her image just seems to be stuck (even over the console) no matter where I go or what I do. Even sleeping or reloading the game from scratch does not fix it. Unfortunately, she is part of my latest save, and I'd like to avoid going back to before this happened if I can. Is there any fix for this?
Personlly I would test what happens if I find and talk to her again.

Reactions: Atacama

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
Personlly I would test what happens if I find and talk to her again.
I've tried that, but as she was just a "???", I've yet to re-find her. Will do if I can.

Edit: Passed some time and DID find her - that worked. Appreciate the suggestion, as I'd given up on it.

Reactions: Porrvald

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019

View attachment 1921750
Strange that the image doesn't hide during a restart, but are you reloading the save? Images like these are displayed with commands 'show' then hidden with the command 'hide'

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Here's an Android version to test Modded and Bug fixed v0.51.1.1

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Obviously you guys are going to be biased, but do the mods add enough content to make it worth starting a new game for or is it mostly the same as base game with a few minor tweaks?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Obviously you guys are going to be biased, but do the mods add enough content to make it worth starting a new game for or is it mostly the same as base game with a few minor tweaks?
It's no contest. The mod is probably doubles or triples the content on the base game at this point. Numerous new characters and storylines, threesomes, a harem, perks, quality of life additions, etc. Honestly, I can't even imagine playing the vanilla game after the mod. Try it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed and is very much worth starting over.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Vanilla is very wide and not very deep. Mod makes the gameplay wider and deeper - in other words there's additional gameplay, unique girls with storylines, toggleable NTR scenes if you're into that. It's a lot and I wouldn't play without it

Reactions: Gentoo and hyfka

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I played it for a while, and was pretty happy with it when I did. I learned a lot about the game and coding during that time. But eventually the discrepancies between the vanilla content and premise of being a date-rape drug czar, and the lovey-dovey writing for the mod characters became too much and when the mod was slow to update a few times I went back to vanilla. The cheats are convenient but nothing that can't be duplicated with knowledge of console commands. If the mod were more modular I might install the HR director role (minus Sarah) in the vanilla game but that and some of the additional information on the character screens are the only QoL features I miss. I absolutely encourage you to try it. Everyone's tastes are different and tastes are the primary reason I dropped it so you might like what I couldn't stomach

Reactions: eldoen and bloodbus

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I remember there being an elaborate Saturday event with Jennifer beyond the 3-4 options like strip, suck or test serum, she wakes you up with some deal, is it still there if it is then how to trigger it, also I tried the slave option of make me up that's not the one.

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
I'm using V 51.1.1 mod. I started construction on harem mansion, still building after 4 weeks of game play how long does it take to finish.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes