4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I worked for like several weeks. I just tried a new savegame with 0 skipping but still the same problem. I tried the prepackaged verseion as well as manual mod- install, but both have the same problem. The savegame is from manual mod- install.
Something from the develop branch you added to your base setup is broken. Try a C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto removal first (keep the saves if you want but not the persistent file and allow the game to create a new upon launch).
If that doesn't solve it, you have to do a clean reinstall and hope the develop commit variant you add won't muck it up this time.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Something from the develop branch you added to your base setup is broken. Try a C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto removal first (keep the saves if you want but not the persistent file and allow the game to create a new upon launch).
If that doesn't solve it, you have to do a clean reinstall and hope the develop commit variant you add won't muck it up this time.
I have the same problem and I was using the pre-installed mod and fix from the mega link, 49.2.5 version

MongomitBongo

May 8, 2019
Clean reinstall kinda worked. I got the yoga classes to work after working for months and switching the employees from liking to not liking yoga back and forth multiple times. The the yoga talks with Sarah then triggered AFTER the yoga classes had already started. Sarahs story remains stuck tho.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You have to grind working. Talking with Erica won't do anything at that point. Sarah convincing people takes random amount of time and you will only see it happening if you are working.

If you already worked several weeks and haven't seen the event? It is probably bugged out on you (skip too much text with fast forwarding can break scripted events to fire). Can you upload your save?
It seems too that a lot of players don't understand or forget that a lot of "events" depends on the slutiness :)

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
can anyone give me the full list of relevant npcs besides the family? i just started this game a few days ago and its hard to keep track cause they're so many

Maataras1

Nov 16, 2016
For anyone who has the 'no option to convince mom to quit' bug- check her job. It goes back to unknown at some point. Simply 'make small talk' until you "learn" her job. It reappears then. At least, that worked for me.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Open the mods folder and you'll see all the unique mod girls have their own folder. Easier that way than trying to name them all here
Am I looking in the wrong place?
All I can find in the 'game>Mods' folder is a folder 'Core>Images>character_images' with a single zip containing the cop outfit and masquerade mask

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Am I looking in the wrong place?
All I can find in the 'game>Mods' folder is a folder 'Core>Images>character_images' with a single zip containing the cop outfit and masquerade mask
LR2\Game\Mods - Each unique girl has their own folder inside mods. You're just going to find their names there - no images

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
LR2\Game\Mods - Each unique girl has their own folder inside mods. You're just going to find their names there - no images
Nope, nothing in that folder at all except folder 'Core' as above. I have Show Hidden Files enabled.
Think I've worked out what the issue is, I'm playing the 'dummies' version of v0.49.2.5 i.e. 'Full Game Download' and installed separately to my vanilla LR2, rather than downloading the two separate Mod files and modifying LR2.

The list does seem to be there in the separate Mod files, thanks.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Nope, nothing in that folder at all except folder 'Core' as above. I have Show Hidden Files enabled.
Think I've worked out what the issue is, I'm playing the 'dummies' version of v0.49.2.5 i.e. 'Full Game Download' and installed separately to my vanilla LR2, rather than downloading the two separate Mod files and modifying LR2.

The list does seem to be there in the separate Mod files, thanks.
Ah yeah I forgot the full download doesn't show the individual files. I never install that way but at least we got that figured out. Will try to keep that in mind for future reference

Reactions: Jimwalrus

norbertmc

Aug 5, 2016
No. Does not work with current LR2 release. Nor is there any real point given what's happening for version 0.52

I'm wondering if there's interest in a 49.2.6 at some point though. There's been some activity since 49.2.5 from the modders and I wonder if there's enough to think about another release at v49. We're likely looking at a longish wait until v0.52 is even released, let alone modded.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Do the mod gets updated early after the new patch is released or we have to wait a few months?
It gets updated to work with the latest vanilla release when one of the modders has time to work on it. It used to be every release but their schedule has changed.

I'm wondering if there's interest in a 49.2.6 at some point though. There's been some activity since 49.2.5 from the modders and I wonder if there's enough to think about another release at v49. We're likely looking at a longish wait until v0.52 is even released, let alone modded.
Last I saw, the shift to 51 is starting. But Starbuck is planning her next content release and she decided to change how she releases content (Before it was every update got pushed, but now it's bulk releases)

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
why it borked?
what are you building off of ??, since people are going to run into it, LATEST BUGFIX on GitHub has 51.1 merged into it.

So if you are getting lattest and greatest you need 51.1, it is runningbut it is early. Dev currently still will run 49.2.5 but beta is started to expect
the latest bugfix. fyi.

YMMV but I still had to do the ren'py update to 51.1 vanilla.

Last edited:
Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
what are you building off of ??, since people are going to run into it, LATEST BUGFIX on GitHub has 51.1 merged into it.

So if you are getting lattest and greatest you need 51.1, it is runningbut it is early. Dev currently still will run 49.2.5 but beta is started to expect
the latest bugfix. fyi.

YMMV but I still had to do the ren'py update to 51.1 vanilla.
tried it with 51.1 still getting same error

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes