4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, is there a way to modify the likes/dislikes of the main NPCs before I start the game? Sometimes I get the weirdest combinations (dislikes anal + hates vaginal...) and it's quite tiring to modify them through trance/drugs.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, is there a way to modify the likes/dislikes of the main NPCs before I start the game? Sometimes I get the weirdest combinations (dislikes anal + hates vaginal...) and it's quite tiring to modify them through trance/drugs.
A person being sex-negative is not that weird. The whole game is about corruption, too, so it's just an extra challenge. Anal would be the way in, excuse the pun, in that scenario.

If you want to set up any NPC your way, just use the Opinions menu when talking to them.

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
they wont wear outfits after they got pregnant? is this a bug? i have to actually make them my slaves then click stay wet and then calm down to make it reappear. anyone else experienced this?

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
The mod has an "opinions" menu on the lower bar (to the right of quick save, quick load, cheat, etc.) there you can change the opinions you want or set them to discovered.
...and an "Instant Win" button.
While I don't disagree that's part of the game, sometimes the likes and dislikes are just in the way, specially on characters that have events with certain sex positions that by chance they happen to hate. Now it's not as bad as it was, since they now offer to do something else if the position happens to be something they hate, but I remember some characters offering to do something, like for instance a blowjob, just to trigger actual sex position giving a "I can't believe you want me to do that!" and leaving in anger.
Did they change the variable to trigger the yoga class? This is my 3rd PT and I can't seem to get it started.. Sarah barely does the coffee thing..
I'm in the same situation, for some reason despite Sarah saying she's going to try and convince people of liking yoga, the only new option on the meetings is for sports, and the events where you see Sarah giving serum to employees never triggered for me at all, even after days and days working on the office.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper
Jan 7, 2018
While I don't disagree that's part of the game, sometimes the likes and dislikes are just in the way, specially on characters that have events with certain sex positions that by chance they happen to hate. Now it's not as bad as it was, since they now offer to do something else if the position happens to be something they hate, but I remember some characters offering to do something, like for instance a blowjob, just to trigger actual sex position giving a "I can't believe you want me to do that!" and leaving in anger.
Yes, that's what I meant. Imagine if the [character who has the special blowjob events] didn't like giving blowjobs... Some characters, I believe, have some scripted likes/dislikes. Random likes/dislikes are sure challenging and managable once you learn how to use sex+drugs+trance, but sometimes the combinations are a bit weird.

MongomitBongo

May 8, 2019
Greetings dondani, You need to develop persuasion/suggest serums before she can convince them. You then need to have the Monday meetings with Sarah where she sees that these serums have been developed and you should agree to use them in the company. Then, she can use them during these yoga chats and convince them to join.

Hope this helps,
Minoin!
I cant seem to get this part to work. Do you need a specific serum or just any serum that increases suggestability ? Or am i missing something else ?(All girls have high love/sluttyness/obedience) I can trigger Meetings with a girl of my choosing on monday, but the only topics available are work-related(uniforms, types of work, etc.). Once ive gone though all these topics the meetings simply stop. I also tried getting the girls to like yoga through trance or cheat, but this doesnt advance the quest either.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I cant seem to get this part to work. Do you need a specific serum or just any serum that increases suggestability ? Or am i missing something else ?(All girls have high love/sluttyness/obedience) I can trigger Meetings with a girl of my choosing on monday, but the only topics available are work-related(uniforms, types of work, etc.). Once ive gone though all these topics the meetings simply stop. I also tried getting the girls to like yoga through trance or cheat, but this doesnt advance the quest either.
did you hire sara as hr director?? either in her menu while she is in the office or the office menu need to approve serums in coffe.

MongomitBongo

May 8, 2019
did you hire sara as hr director?? either in her menu while she is in the office or the office menu need to approve serums in coffe.
I have Sarah as HR director and i also approved the coffee serums. But as i said there is no yoga option during the meetings. Also Sarahs story tells me she has some special service/surprise for me during the meetings but that also doesnt trigger.

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
I have Sarah as HR director and i also approved the coffee serums. But as i said there is no yoga option during the meetings. Also Sarahs story tells me she has some special service/surprise for me during the meetings but that also doesnt trigger.
Just to be sure, but you have talked to Erica (Gym Girl) enough to find out she needs financial help?

From what I remember of the steps (they maybe out of order).
Hire Sarah for the HR Director position.
Hire enough people till you have at least 5 employees.
Talk to Erica as needed to get the prompt asking about her finances.
Make a serum with suggestibility.
Talk to Sarah about Erica needing help.

This should trigger Sarah to start asking random employees about yoga.
Agree to the coffee serum to make meetings more impactful.

I do also talk to Lily to do the photo shoots with her and Erica, but I doubt this is part of the yoga quest.

P.S. this is all from memory and I will do a quick run to make any changes if needed.
Just did a quick run and was able to trigger Sarah asking about starting the yoga class in week 2, haven't seen any events for her asking employees yet but will update when I do.

Edited

Last edited:

MongomitBongo

May 8, 2019
Just to be sure, but you have talked to Erica (Gym Girl) enough to find out she needs financial help?

From what I remember of the steps (they maybe out of order).
Hire Sarah for the HR Director position.
Talk to Erica as needed to get the prompt asking about her finances.
Make a serum with suggestibility.
Sponsor the gym membership for your business when Sarah asks you about it.
Agree to the coffee serum to make meetings more impactful.
Talk to her about Erica needing help.

This should trigger Sarah to start asking random employees about yoga.

I do also talk to Lily to do the photo shoots with her and Erica, but I doubt this is part of the yoga quest.

P.S. this is all from memory and I will do a quick run to make any changes if needed.
I have done all of that. I even had an event where Sarah said she´d start convincing other employees to like yoga but she never started to ask anyone.

Reactions: Goune23

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
I have done all of that. I even had an event where Sarah said she´d start convincing other employees to like yoga but she never started to ask anyone.
Well I don't know what could be causing the bug or what step might be missing. Last thing I can recommend trying to do using trance to force 5 other employees to like yoga and see if that will trigger it.

Only other thing I could think of is to post your save file here maybe someone can load it to see if they notice any issues.

Jan 7, 2018
Anybody knows what causes NPC's to lose sluttiness? I mean "core" sluttiness (yellow hearts, not red hearts) - I corrupted Ellie the redneck into having at least 10-15%, but as soon as I leave her be for some time she slowly turns back to 0%.

MongomitBongo

May 8, 2019
Well I don't know what could be causing the bug or what step might be missing. Last thing I can recommend trying to do using trance to force 5 other employees to like yoga and see if that will trigger it.

Only other thing I could think of is to post your save file here maybe someone can load it to see if they notice any issues.
I have tried that. The mission prompt advances telling me i need to talk to erica. But i have no special option when talking to her and i dont get any events either.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have tried that. The mission prompt advances telling me i need to talk to erica. But i have no special option when talking to her and i dont get any events either.
You have to grind working. Talking with Erica won't do anything at that point. Sarah convincing people takes random amount of time and you will only see it happening if you are working.

If you already worked several weeks and haven't seen the event? It is probably bugged out on you (skip too much text with fast forwarding can break scripted events to fire). Can you upload your save?

MongomitBongo

May 8, 2019
You have to grind working. Talking with Erica won't do anything at that point. Sarah convincing people takes random amount of time and you will only see it happening if you are working.

If you already worked several weeks and haven't seen the event? It is probably bugged out on you (skip too much text with fast forwarding can break scripted events to fire). Can you upload your save?
I worked for like several weeks. I just tried a new savegame with 0 skipping but still the same problem. I tried the prepackaged verseion as well as manual mod- install, but both have the same problem. The savegame is from manual mod- install.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes