4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Thought it was only a blue, but that's possible that was the scenario.

The other advice about just never giving them serum is kind of worthless as that's sort of the point of the game to develop better and better ones. I was just pointing out it'd be better if they resisted more at the very beginning, at least in my opinion. You certainly used to have to raise their sluttiness a lot more to get anywhere previously.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Thought it was only a blue, but that's possible that was the scenario.

The other advice about just never giving them serum is kind of worthless as that's sort of the point of the game to develop better and better ones. I was just pointing out it'd be better if they resisted more at the very beginning, at least in my opinion. You certainly used to have to raise their sluttiness a lot more to get anywhere previously.
IMO the blue serums are kind of pointless, since they only raise sluttiness to 30, and flirting alone can get you to 25.
In general the game is not hard once you figure it out. That's why Porrvald made those suggestions to limit yourself and maybe have a bit more of a challenge.
Another thing that could impact how "difficult" the taboo breaking is in the beginning are sexual opinions. If someone starts out liking or even loving vaginal sex / missionary, it is much easier to convince them.

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Indeed, well I'm going to start over and try it again. See what else I can find out. But yeah, not asking for the game to necessarily be difficult, but as long as people are modding it figured they'd be open to changes.

Makes the fun of custom serums more valuable if you actually need them at least somewhat more to progress.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Indeed, well I'm going to start over and try it again. See what else I can find out. But yeah, not asking for the game to necessarily be difficult, but as long as people are modding it figured they'd be open to changes.

Makes the fun of custom serums more valuable if you actually need them at least somewhat more to progress.
After thinking a bit more on this and after Hyfka reminded me that they have randomized sexual opinions...

You could probably achieve the desired difficulty level by making the family members dislike or hate incest.

If still not hard enough you can add dislike to flirting, getting head, giving blowjobs, vaginal and anal.

From a logical perspective it would actually make sense that someone who dislikes incest also dislikes flirting or any kind of sexual actions with a family member.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
A while back I tried to have sex with Jennifer before you get the serums (since those make it trivial) but didn't quite succeed, maybe you can figure something out :D

Edit: Well I did it by cheating vaginal and missionary opinions to "love", (but I am not sure if that can occur naturally) and getting lucky with two easy sex missions

E2: Fuck, I overwrote my "normal" save by accident

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can easily turn any girl, including family members, into total sluts by having fun with someone else in the same room.

It basically comes down to this:
Don't drug them if you want it to be difficult to seduce them.
Don't turn them into sluts if you want it to be difficult to seduce them.
Don't make them like incest if you want to be forced to break the taboos repeatedly or do taboo quests.
Why have fun with someone else when you can have fun with them without drugs, Lily is already pregnant and its only been a week of in game play. All I use is talk, comp. and flirt and then persuasion when I have the points to up there obedience some and away we go.
That is now, before they always had hate incest and it took more time with changing there minds. Still was able to do it but they hated it and took big hits when it happen.
No drugs are needed and I don't use them unless the story makes you use them to move the story on.

Tried the latest mod version since I hadn't played in months and obviously the changes and additions are great, but it's far too easy to break taboos early on without really any effort.

It's possible I just got lucky, but just flirting with one of the early serums you're given blew past limits on not only groping and kissing, but all the way to BJs and sex without really any resistance or necessary progression. Part of the fun for me was having to chip way at the family members and develop more advanced serums in previous versions.

This was set on whatever the marathon setting does as well so I was thinking it would take even longer, so it was a bit of a surprise. If possible, I'd have the incest taboo much harder to break and even groping and kissing refused much more often early on with a loss to love, etc. when you attempt it. Actual sex actions should take a long time to get to without cheats or strong serums just in my opinion. Did anyone else experience the same thing in this latest version?

Also just remembered I know what people call each other gets changed over time, but seemed weird from the very start that the sister was addressing the mom by her first name without any adjustments.
I have always been able to do this without drugs even in the original game.
No drugs are needed just about 1 in game week to get them to bed.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
A while back I tried to have sex with Jennifer before you get the serums (since those make it trivial) but didn't quite succeed, maybe you can figure something out :D

Edit: Well I did it by cheating vaginal and missionary opinions to "love", (but I am not sure if that can occur naturally) and getting lucky with two easy sex missions

E2: Fuck, I overwrote my "normal" save by accident
The easy, technically not cheating, way to do it, without serums is this:
1. Get any girl to let you kiss or grope her in public.
2. Let mom watch when you make out with her.
3. Break taboo with mom.
4. Let mom watch when you make out with the girl again.
5. Do some cleaning around the house to get slutiness 10 higher than before.
6. Take mom to your sister and show her all the new tricks you have taught mom.
7. From that point you can basically make both family members watch while you are doing nasty stuff to the other, until both are total sluts.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Why have fun with someone else when you can have fun with them without drugs, Lily is already pregnant and its only been a week of in game play. All I use is talk, comp. and flirt and then persuasion when I have the points to up there obedience some and away we go.
That is now, before they always had hate incest and it took more time with changing there minds. Still was able to do it but they hated it and took big hits when it happen.
No drugs are needed and I don't use them unless the story makes you use them to move the story on.

I try to avoid persuation because it feels like pay to win. You pay with clarity.

Reactions: hyfka

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020

Technically yes, you can do that without serums. I just don't like doing it that way. It doesn't make a lot of sense to just persuade a family member to fuck, but it does make sense with mind altering drugs. BUT that's your fun and I'm not trying to change that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Technically yes, you can do that without serums. I just don't like doing it that way. It doesn't make a lot of sense to just persuade a family member to fuck, but it does make sense with mind altering drugs. BUT that's your fun and I'm not trying to change that
Yes but it takes a long time to get the drugs for that when I get in there pants within the first week.

Trying to make money to pay the bills leaves little time for other drugs to get your way with the family.
Only the cousin has more time needed to get her to like you enough to have sex with.

I use everything else but drugs, dating talking, flirting and so on to grouping them when its time.

Reactions: bloodbus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I try to avoid persuation because it feels like pay to win. You pay with clarity.
I only use it to up there skill for work mainly.
Having to use clarity I don't get to use it very much.

redzadow

May 18, 2017

Should also be noted that Charisma and Foreplay are OP As Fuck. If you want a challenge, roleplaying as a nerd with low charisma and no sex points is the way to go. You know, be yourself kappa.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning models, is there any improvement/ revamp plan, like the implementation of a 3D engine or the Live2D thing?

Thanks in advance.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
Concerning models, is there any improvement/ revamp plan, like the implementation of a 3D engine or the Live2D thing?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, it is under active development and is a discussion topic on the mod discord. Don't expect it any time soon however, it's still early days.

Reactions: Edwarf

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
1 in preferences i found something unknown - "MC Non Consent"? what it mean?
what i get if choose Roleplay?
and what about Enabled?

2 where in the .ini files i may found directory for storyng save files? it is somewhere c:\Appdata\blablabla\Renpy\lab rats2 save dir
2.1 can you add this address in the somewhere of 1 page of game thread ?

Last edited:

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
I get this with the latest modded version right when i want to give lily the 10 serums with mood enhancer and distilled aphrodisiac(also tried a serum with only distilled aphrodisiac with same result) but i feel like this bug has been present for a while but no idea if and what kind of fix/workaround there is for this. Anyone know of a workaround for this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 365, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 362, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 470, in script call
File "game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpyc", line 727, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Wed Apr 5 23:55:08 2023
```

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi!
1 in preferences i found something unknown - "MC Non Consent"? what it mean?
what i get if choose Roleplay?
and what about Enabled?

2 where in the .ini files i may found directory for storyng save files? it is somewhere c:\Appdata\blablabla\Renpy\lab rats2 save dir
2.1 can you add this address in the somewhere of 1 page of game thread ?
1.If Enabled then you get ass raped by Ashley. If Roleplay then you still get fucked and only pretend to not like it.
2. %AppData%\RenPy\LR2_MOD51 and \game\saves (you can change LR2_MOD51 in \game\options.rpy)

Reactions: ramvivat

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I get this with the latest modded version right when i want to give lily the 10 serums with mood enhancer and distilled aphrodisiac(also tried a serum with only distilled aphrodisiac with same result) but i feel like this bug has been present for a while but no idea if and what kind of fix/workaround there is for this. Anyone know of a workaround for this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 365, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 362, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 470, in script call
File "game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpyc", line 727, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Wed Apr 5 23:55:08 2023
```
It is broken. Unfun workaround here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10420078

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what happened to the chance of girls going into a trance? if before, after 2 orgasms, the girl is already in a trance, now - nothing. NOTHING?!!! did you rebalance trance chance? and how to be now? Previously, I based the passage of the game on this mechanic. the girls lay down at my feet one by one. now, I'm about to run out of money in the firm. and - even the mother can not be persuaded to go into a trance to stick an incest fetish on her. where does it fit? I'm very disappointed.

it's good that I didn't uninstall the previous version.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes