4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

VaderD

Apr 23, 2017
Can't find the intended serum incredients for attached RFQ by Tresmon.
Tier 1,
View attachment 2517952
Some suggestions?
Did I miss a new Trait added ?
the contracts do not require specific ingredients they just need stats at least as listed for a serum (in this case Men(tal?) at least 7, Phy(sical?) at least 3, Sex at least 6, Med(ical) at least 7, Flaws 0, and Att(e)n(tion) at most 2)[I forget exactly what the abreviations are but think thats likely correct]...it should list any eligible serum types from your stock (says none for that one on the screenshot)....

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
the contracts ....
Right.
It's really seldom and rare, that none combination is matching.
I think, I got one of the rare one's with the one screened, that couldn't be done with Tier 1 and should be in Tier 2.
That's why I'm asking if something has been changed in regard to trait stats or if some new trait serum came up.

Like;
Nano Foreplay (previously Tier 2, with Attn. 3) doesn't need a trait slot on base serum for production anymore.

Last edited:

kuka

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, I got the Full Modded Game (v0.51.3.1) from the first post.
Do I need to install anything extra on top of that ? or it's ready to go ?

MindOfMe

Aug 4, 2020
Hey, does anybody know if there is a way to change the variables of the serumtraits, so that i can make a serum with more traits that the game intended?

like something instead of +1 Trait Slot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, does anybody know if there is a way to change the variables of the serumtraits, so that i can make a serum with more traits that the game intended?

Keep researching, I got a bunch more than just 1.
If I remember you can get up to 7 or so, its been a while since I played.

Reactions: MindOfMe

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020

@ Tier 0 you get a base serum for production with 1 slot
+ you get "High Capacity Design" with + 1 slot but -1 turn duration (which should be mastered ...)
@ Tier 1 you get a base serum for production with 2 slot
+ High Capacity....
@ Tier 2 you get a base serum for production with 4 slot
+ ....

and then, there is the "breast milk" serum, which - I'm honest - I didn't figure, for what or how I could make use of.... That's laaatee game content.

I've tried to get some rl clarity on this aspect of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10171949

Reactions: MindOfMe

redzadow

May 18, 2017
What's the trigger to start the blue haired gamer girl arc (I forget her name). I bumped into her downtown early on and chased me away for creeping, but I've finished most everything else in the game and haven't run into her again. I know Alex is associated with her, but I've had her maxed out for several weeks in game and not ran into her friend again while wondering around downtown several times. Also tried poking around the mall and various stores tying to trigger her, but again nothing.

What's the trick to continuing her arc?

(Tried searching for info, but found nothing with "blue hair", "gamer girl", or "gaming cafe".)

edit:
My solution/workaround -> https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10556608

Last edited:
Reactions: mco

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
What's the trigger to start the blue haired gamer girl arc (I forget her name). I bumped into her downtown early on and chased me away for creeping, but I've finished most everything else in the game and haven't run into her again. I know Alex is associated with her, but I've had her maxed out for several weeks in game and not ran into her friend again while wondering around downtown several times. Also tried poking around the mall and various stores tying to trigger her, but again nothing.

What's the trick to continuing her arc?

(Tried searching for info, but found nothing with "blue hair", "gamer girl", or "gaming cafe".)
My guess is that you haven't hired Alexia yet, or otherwise her stats are too low for the chain to progress. Alexia is important in the gaming cafe line. If this is the case, you'll find her still working at the cafe.
Also, Myrabelle is the name of the gamer girl.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
My guess is that you haven't hired Alexia yet, or otherwise her stats are too low for the chain to progress. Alexia is important in the gaming cafe line. If this is the case, you'll find her still working at the cafe.
Also, Myrabelle is the name of the gamer girl.
Thanks for the reply, but Alex is hired and her stats are pretty well and maxed. 200 Happiness, 100% slut, 255 obedience, 100 love, is girlfriend and company model.

Just tried going on a few dates with her to the movies and a restaurant hoping something would trigger. No luck even with save scumming and repeating a few times with different opptions.

I also see Myrabelle Cassidy is listed as her friend.

Perhaps having her as a girlfriend is affecting the trigger from occurring???

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Tried the latest mod version since I hadn't played in months and obviously the changes and additions are great, but it's far too easy to break taboos early on without really any effort.

It's possible I just got lucky, but just flirting with one of the early serums you're given blew past limits on not only groping and kissing, but all the way to BJs and sex without really any resistance or necessary progression. Part of the fun for me was having to chip way at the family members and develop more advanced serums in previous versions.

This was set on whatever the marathon setting does as well so I was thinking it would take even longer, so it was a bit of a surprise. If possible, I'd have the incest taboo much harder to break and even groping and kissing refused much more often early on with a loss to love, etc. when you attempt it. Actual sex actions should take a long time to get to without cheats or strong serums just in my opinion. Did anyone else experience the same thing in this latest version?

Also just remembered I know what people call each other gets changed over time, but seemed weird from the very start that the sister was addressing the mom by her first name without any adjustments.

Ceschi

May 21, 2017
I found myself victim of trying the bugfix-merge release of 2023/04/03.
The problem of enhance_position_tutorial was already correct, but the error in the attachment appear after the new world generation. As result, if you ignore, Stephanie is nowhere to found at the game begin.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Tried the latest mod version since I hadn't played in months and obviously the changes and additions are great, but it's far too easy to break taboos early on without really any effort.

It's possible I just got lucky, but just flirting with one of the early serums you're given blew past limits on not only groping and kissing, but all the way to BJs and sex without really any resistance or necessary progression. Part of the fun for me was having to chip way at the family members and develop more advanced serums in previous versions.

This was set on whatever the marathon setting does as well so I was thinking it would take even longer, so it was a bit of a surprise. If possible, I'd have the incest taboo much harder to break and even groping and kissing refused much more often early on with a loss to love, etc. when you attempt it. Actual sex actions should take a long time to get to without cheats or strong serums just in my opinion. Did anyone else experience the same thing in this latest version?

Also just remembered I know what people call each other gets changed over time, but seemed weird from the very start that the sister was addressing the mom by her first name without any adjustments.
You can easily turn any girl, including family members, into total sluts by having fun with someone else in the same room.

It basically comes down to this:
Don't drug them if you want it to be difficult to seduce them.
Don't turn them into sluts if you want it to be difficult to seduce them.
Don't make them like incest if you want to be forced to break the taboos repeatedly or do taboo quests.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
with one of the early serums you're given
That's a base game feature. Basically, after you get the red serums (and having her sluttiness at 35 from flirting and nudity taboo break) you can give Mom a red serum, see a romantic movie and go all the way with her.
The taboos will be restored, but as a one time thing it's quite easy.

In general the red serums are pretty strong for when you are given them.

Reactions: ArgothNephial
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes