4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So ran into this fun little bug, Stephanie is my head researcher... Why are nanobots always bugged recently? Also Program nanobot program????? There has to be a better way to say that lmao XD

nanobot issue.png

Reactions: Tristim

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_instapic.rpy", line 1478: non-default argument follows default argument
label sister_new_boobs_brag_label(from_serum = False, the_person):
^

File "game/game_screens/business_screens/interview_ui.rpy", line 257: the auto keyword argument was not given a value.
auto
^

File "game/game_screens/business_screens/policy_management_ui.rpy", line 277: the auto keyword argument was not given a value.
auto
^

File "game/game_screens/business_screens/research_select_ui.rpy", line 280: the auto keyword argument was not given a value.
auto
^

File "game/game_screens/business_screens/serum_design_ui.rpy", line 237: the auto keyword argument was not given a value.
auto
^

File "game/game_screens/business_screens/serum_production_ui.rpy", line 126: the auto keyword argument was not given a value.
auto
^

File "game/game_screens/clothing_screens/outfit_creator_ui.rpy", line 415: the auto keyword argument was not given a value.
auto
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Mon Jun 12 03:26:23 2023

¿?

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
I follow step by step the installation of the game mod and I get errors? someone help me? Can you pass the full game with all the mod installations? please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I follow step by step the installation of the game mod and I get errors? someone help me? Can you pass the full game with all the mod installations? please
The one on the OP is the full complete game with the mod no need to add anything to it.
The one under the spoiler is the new beta version that is being tested, there is no need to add anything to the AIO on the op.

Reactions: AXELXX

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Playing a new game with the latest update from the 10th, at some point the game is throwing an exception when I try to access the serum stockpile. I don't know if that's an already known issue.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Hey, I was just checking the original thread and I noticed, as you see on this picture, that character models used to be massive. Is there any way to bring this back? I would much prefer it to the size we have now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
A1.jpg Is that normal i can't load a save make with the modded game (fresh save of the day, not a old from outdated version)? have to restart from the start each time

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I'm looking to make a game similar to LR2 but in a university setting with a hypnosis device instead. The art will have to change as well to some kind of other system that can generate art procedurally. Do you think the skeleton of LR2 is good to model the game after or is it too baked into the scenario?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm looking to make a game similar to LR2 but in a university setting with a hypnosis device instead. The art will have to change as well to some kind of other system that can generate art procedurally. Do you think the skeleton of LR2 is good to model the game after or is it too baked into the scenario?
It would be a good skeleton. Though it would be a lot of work. I actually was making a full-conversion fantasy RPG out of it for awhile, though it was a bit more work than I was willing to put toward it at the time. Though if I ever pick it back up, I would probably return to using LR2 as a framework. For me, researching serums became researching spells. Casting them instead of giving serums, etc.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Annoying BUG: ROLLBACK resets all cheat and regular character variables back to original variables across all characters in latest dev build just thought you'd ought to know >.< FIX: disable Rollback til its fixed

EDIT: tried disabling rollback in config did not work Tristim can there be a quick fix for this?

Also cheating/editing serums you go to exit serums/teirs screen and it resets back to original serums/teirs *head desk* why are the variables being so finicky right now sigh

Last edited:

ACME

Feb 9, 2018
Beta 8.1
After help Kayla move to mother house, her mother show up at her house and at old Kayla house at same time

wktos

Feb 3, 2019
Tristim / LZ_Starbuck / Trollden
I really appreciate your work - great job, great effort, many great content - you have my full respect.

I have two questions (requests?):
  1. Is it possible to have reasonable change log?
    You use as a change log list of which is full of small changes like typo corrections or fixes (smaller or bigger, sometimes related to current development). It is hard to browse and find really interesting stuff. What I am really looking for is:
    1. Does Jennifer has new content (eg. "Obedience Story", any new story progress, new teamups)
    2. Any Lily progress (random events, events, story progress, teamups)
    3. Any major character progress (random events, events, story progress, teamups, content)
      1. Alexia
      2. Ashley
      3. Candance
      4. Cara
      5. Christina
      6. Ellie
      7. Emily
      8. Erica (two paths are announced but not available)
      9. Gabrielle
      10. Kaya
      11. Myrabelle
      12. Nora
      13. Ophelia
      14. Penelope (City Representative)
      15. Rebecca
      16. Sarah
      17. Stephanie
    4. Any additions to researches
    5. Any new content/events/story for Gentleman Club
    6. Any new content/events/story progress for nanobots
    7. Any new options/features with harem
    8. Any new options/features with Jennifer' job and her boss and boss' daughter

I really enjoy new content but eg. unisex restroom or glory hole - I found it few release after it was introduced.
      Or Jennifer leaving job - there is a warning that we will miss content but looking thru code I dont see that content and exploring path with jobless Jennifer actually has some content.

It can be done eg. thru README or CHANGELOG file - every devs adding new feature need to update also them.
  2. Is it possible to have some accelerated start option?
    I am playing that game for a long time and it is little boring to go thru some initial stuff. I am enjoying new features and sometimes I want to skip to directly enjoy/try them.
Have a nice day and I am really looking forward for new additions
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

cyber dine

May 27, 2020
Running game in android v12 renpy and the game doesn't start.
The following is traceback.txt

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive Mods/Actions/chat_actions_enhanced.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Running game in android v12 renpy and the game doesn't start.
The following is traceback.txt

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
Unfortunately, the Renpy PlugIn for JoiPlay has not yet been updated to Renpy8.1. We have some people experimenting with building an Android build, but that has not been successful yet.

• Sad
Reactions: cyber dine
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes