4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
[FEATURE REQUEST] Add an easy to spot and find feature that tells us how many times we broke a taboo with someone, because I had difficulty figuring that out. I felt like I broke a taboo many times but was told that I haven't broke it enough times yet. Friend told me just now that he had the same problem. He felt like he broke it five times, but it was telling him he didn't break it five times so far. But neither of us knew how to find out how many times we broke it.

It is being added, in one of the experimental versions the dialogue changed to "Break Taboo X more times."
Additionally, I think currently it only counts a new taboo break after you had the talk again.

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
does the Beta version have some traits missing or locked behind quests? for example I cant find the "slowly increases y based on x" traits

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Now the "mod" seems to be independant are there new girls models (faces) planned?
That's being explored. Kind of a big project though since it involves replacing like a thousand rendered images (and we've not figured out a way to feasibly just make smaller changes). Not an imminent change, but something I rather expect will happen eventually.

(Spoken as a contributor not in control of the project, btw. Please don't construe this as an official response.)

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
does the Beta version have some traits missing or locked behind quests? for example I cant find the "slowly increases y based on x" traits
Those are still there. They are locked behind events, but additionally I think there was one beta release that had a bug that messed up the availability. Current beta definitely has them.

Please note that Trist updates the head of the thread when a new beta is available and doesn't always drop a note. We've been getting fairly frequent updates on the beta track (aka develop git branch).

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Those are still there. They are locked behind events, but additionally I think there was one beta release that had a bug that messed up the availability. Current beta definitely has them.

Please note that Trist updates the head of the thread when a new beta is available and doesn't always drop a note. We've been getting fairly frequent updates on the beta track (aka develop git branch).
got it. might have the old version then thanks for clarifying

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
btw are the girls actually supposed to scream like they're getting stabbed in a horror movie when they cum? :KEK: This is in the new beta version

Reactions: tabernakle
Oct 14, 2020
btw are the girls actually supposed to scream like they're getting stabbed in a horror movie when they cum? :KEK: This is in the new beta version
I was taking it as more of a proof of concept to trigger audio, and likely using free assets would limit you to "taking damage" audio.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Latest Beta scripts rpa should be 2023-06-16. My experience saves are compatible.
Code has several updates. starting on the 17th checkins.

El

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
If anyone can provide better audio samples, please let me know, I pulled these from a free library. It would be great if we had more, perhaps even link them to age or personality of even a specific person in the game.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
If anyone can provide better audio samples, please let me know, I pulled these from a free library. It would be great if we had more, perhaps even link them to age or personality of even a specific person in the game.
I'm guessing that they aren't user modifiable. Is there a way that we can edit the sounds ourselves or with a mod? Could be the easiest way to add sounds if we are worried about copyright infringement or whatever...

Oct 8, 2020
I'm guessing that they aren't user modifiable. Is there a way that we can edit the sounds ourselves or with a mod? Could be the easiest way to add sounds if we are worried about copyright infringement or whatever...
Might be better to avoid copyrighted material entirely, dodge any legal woes down the line. Instead we could get some volunteers to do a few noises, maybe even hire a voice actress. Newgrounds does it all the time!

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Can I turn off the women sitting down at work? I want them standing up in the same pose is possible.
You can change their idle pose with the cheat tools, I believe, and if you're selective about what position you have sex with them in, you might never see their sitting pose, sure. Off the top of my head, You might see some sitting poses by default in some of the scripted events, but those are avoidable for the most part if it really bothers you.

Reactions: eldoen
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes